Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enemy suspended from SRP admin.

stepping down from SCL/admin

I've been mulling this over for a few days now; the conclusion I've had a hard time reaching is this: SRP isn't for me anymore. The audience it attracts isn't for me, and that's not something I can fix. I don't feel motivated, and if I'm not motivated I'm in no position to hold onto a position only to disappoint people who think they can rely on me. Sorry.

Peace.

enedit: [RADIO] (sigh)

chedit: [PDA] :/

gangEDITEDITEDITLOOKATMINEITSBETTER:even though ive never played srp i fucking loved you when we used to do shit together
peace bro

vesedit: :( i'll miss you spazzy.

Myself to LOA for a while due to new job. I need to get used to the new shifts starting at 5am in the morning..

Myself and Sniffles2 to LOA.

Going on holiday for 2 weeks tomorow. Should have internet for the first week at least, so you can still contact me if needed via forum PM or even steam friends if I'm on.

Taking a 3 week LOA, going on holiday. Sorry for leaving some people in the lurch regarding plotlines etc. I'm also sorry for not being on coming up to this LOA, been sorting out stuff for the holiday.

I might be on once after the first week, to check up on things basically.

Please don't break anything while I'm gone...

Adding 4 new SRP admins.

7dast
Zedrux
Crimson Succubus
Smithy

enemy reinstatement tba

enedit: i updunk you roster,

On LOA from all HL2 requests, and activities. I'll take my admin if I need to role-play there. Handle your own issues, your own requests, drama, and so on. Have fun.

I'll be around on SRP.

e: I can still do your forum requests. Just ask. I'll still restart to. Don't want to be to cruel.

Zo said:
On LOA from all HL2 requests, and activities. I'll take my admin if I need to role-play there. Handle your own restarting, your own issues, your own requests, and so on. Have fun.

Right behind you.

LOA for a week, cousin is around so times when I can be on or not will be sketchy.

FlatPancake from Trial Administrator to Basic Administrator and then to Sub-Community Leader.

Since this is sort of a large step forward, let it be known that, if you have any concerns about promoting a Trial Administrator directly to Sub-Communtiy Leader, I have had experience in most facets of the community. As an administrator, I have experience from 2008 to early 2011, and as a player, I've played in the resistance, the CCA, Hurricane, the Vortigaunts, the Civil Administrators, the CWU, and over two dozen miscellaneous roles in the citizen field. That's all just words, but point is, I've seen many things over the years, so I'll remain as neutral as I can in order to lay out fair judgment to the situations that call for my mediation.

Going on, I'll try to as available as my schedule allows, so feel free to add me at FlatPancake (I generally don't change my name very often) if you need to come into contact with me. Questions, concerns, authorizations, etc. I'm new to the job and I really don't know much of what's expected yet, so we will see as time goes.

Sgt. Sabo to Super Moderator.

Reason: he asked for it. You could ask to! Enlist today! We have cookies.

And science, a lot of that. Robots too.
Sabo:[Youtube]CXpuRIZzJog[/Youtube]

Echo removed from Moderator because of SCL status.

Pancake removed from Moderator because he's missing.

Crimzon_Reaper has a day to confirm to me he wants to be a Moderator still. Get back to me.

Ethic to Moderator. Reason: he asked, and I approved.

He also ate a lot of cookies. God damn, those took time!

Ethic: Those were some awesome cookies, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread