Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's about that time I be hitting the old dusty trail, TnB. And just to extinguish any potential rumors, I'm not resigning for any reason other than I'm simply burned out from TnB. While there were certainly individuals pushing for my resignation, I'm not resigning because of them; rather I'm just not offering any further resistance. For the last year, my heart has not been in roleplay anymore, and anyone RPing with me could tell that the quality of my roleplay has kind of fizzled out. Furthermore, for the last two months, I've been nothing but a dissenting opinion in the admin boards, while taking no action to change anything.

I started playing here as a sophomore in highschool. Now I am a sophomore in college, so I've certainly gotten my fill of this place. I'll probably be back at some point, but for now, it's time to be off. It's been real.

WillH to Player

[youtube]3qn5MRov_OI&autoplay=0[/youtube]

(awaiting rda to strip me of my powers)

- See ya around friend, Muffin.
-Thank you for everything you've done - Hellfang
-I've had a pleasure roleplaying with and along side you, see ya around - Felix

As per a vote taken in the HL2RP meeting today, the following Players are being promoted to Trial Administrators:

Felix --> Felix

FlatPancake --> FlatPancake

Gaming Cow --> Gaming Cow

----------

Congratulations, boys, do the team proud.

Extended LOA til 12th July.

Going to USA for 3 weeks. Promise activity when I return.

Uh, don't know the best way to post this but yeah, resigning from SRP admin. Had a good run, wish you guys all the best.

TRP Administrator to TRP Sub-Community Leader

Congratulations.

22:29 - Grimtopus: THEN HE IS NOW NED STARK, KING IN THE SUBCOMMUNITY POSITION
22:30 - Kaigun Chūsa Mongoose: KING IN THE SUBCOMMUNITY POSITION
23:09 - Hoplite: NED STARK KING IN THE SUBCOMMUNITY POSITION
23:09 - Felix: KING IN THE SUBCOMMUNITY POSITION
23:10 - Hellfang: KING of trp
23:11 - Sylryna: KING IN THE SUBCOMUNITY POSITION
23:12 - Mister Rogers: King in the subcommunity position! KING IN THE SUBCOMMUNITY POSITION!
23:22 - Muezza: ned stark is king of trp
23:22 - Muezza: king in the subcommunity position

3:45 AM - Grimtopus: you could put
3:45 AM - Grimtopus: GoT music
3:45 AM - Grimtopus: if you'd like

[youtube]2bEMSWay1Bw&autoplay=1[/youtube]

Entire admin roster edited.
I've got far to much time on my hands, but yeah, I've centered it, made it a bit more pleasant to view and far more easier to edit and work with.

Final HL2 TA-- no more after this for a bit:

Chadwick (SRP admin) also to HL2 Trial Admin.

I resign from Super Mod. I haven't been active in this community for a while so I don't want to hold onto the position any longer. Maybe I'll come back at some point, but for now I'm leaving. Good bye TnB, its been fun.

Freeman: Cya around buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread