Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam to limited Dev -- limited until Dave and him talk, but the forum status is there for now.

self to loa.

turns out a power surge caused my computer to refuse to boot up, so i just get a black screen when i turn it on despite all fans and everything working just fine. there's also a dimly lit and flashing orange/amber light next to the power button, if that means anything.

still will check on forums, cannot go onto steam or ingame until i either get a new phone, replacement ipod, or fix the PC. (fuck everythings breaking)

Me to LOA for a bit(as if it wasn't apparent already.)

I'll still be on SF and preforming my moderator duties, but for now, I'm taking a small break from roleplay.

after taking apart my PC about 5 times, replacing every other piece with my spares, and finding out that my moniter was the damn thing that was fried, i got a setup going with my TV.

so i'm back.

Are now on activity warning. Activity warning encompasses the lack of activity - not only in the server, but in administrative input and representation within the team. These users are not defined any period of time, nor will their warning be lifted by spending an hour in the server. These users must show the willing to be part of HL2 - if they feel burnt out, if thy feel bored, or have lost hope, we ask they not constrain, though we would wish them to be part our team, always. These users will be judged when felt right - if nothing visible is changed, or the change is lacking in depth, they will be in line for removal. Actions were confirmed by EchoXD, and two were confirmed by Sniffles. One other HL2-based activity warning will be issued soon, possibly.

Server LOA for two or three weeks for my A levels. Will still be around on forums and often SF.

Vosk resigns as an HL2 admin.

SnoodEdit: Awww say what??!
Will: Keep in touch. I don't want to lose track of you again for another year and a half, mate :p

Did I say that Vosk resigned? No, no. Long-story short, there was this robot. It's name was robot. And uhm -- some aperture science person and-- oh forgot it.

Vosk reinstated - activity warning remains.

Long-story short: short story long. Don't worry about it!

will: i knew you'd miss me too badly

I'm going to act on my authority to make a special case for an admin who dedicated a great deal of work, service, and assistance to this team:

Proximity Mine reinstated to the HL2 admin team, retaining Administrator rank.

Welcome back.

Echo:
[youtube]w5Bcaa-EThA&autoplay=1
[/youtube]

Raydedit: Hi pretty cool guy
Crim: Welcome back, bro <3

The_Last_Brethren to Retired

Well, it's about time this happened to be fair, some will say this was somewhat forced, and to be honest i'd agree. But it turned out exactly as i'd wanted it to. I'm not a drama loving person, so instead of stirring up crap, I decided it'd be best to pseudo-resign and let everyone else notice my dropped activity and then take action about it.

It's not that I don't like TnB anymore, it's been one of the most fun experiences of my life, and I feel i'm a better and more mature man for it, but it's got to the point in my life where I now have real life responsibilities stacking up, and other commitments taking all my time, and I literally don't have the time to dedicate to the community anymore. I feel it's now time to step down from my position and let it be passed onto someone who is like I was when I first obtained it.

Some of you i'll remember, some of you i've already forgotten, but that may just be alzheimers. But hey at least I don't alzheimers right?

And now a complimentary video to play while I clean out my desk and leave the premises.

This being my only and favourite memory of the introduction of TS2 in HL2RP.

[youtube]tSvDNwZt7Wg&autoplay=0[/youtube]

Vestea: o7. I'll always remember the times I watched Harry and waved to him while he was locked up in the Nexus. :P Hope you come back someday.
Yoyo: o7
will: peace out homie
Rayedit: Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

STALKER Roleplay Sub Community Leader (SCL)

to

Roleplay Department Administratior (RDA)

As requested by Dave.

lucky i didnt show them ur lua folder.. (grats) - spez
one troll after another, wtf

Raygin removed from HL2 Admin. I told you, when on activity warning the time is discretion and if I don't even see a stab at it - no visible effort, I'm going to remove you.

Get ingame and show me you care and I'll waive you the process of TA and let you back in. Until then.

Note; if one Moderator edits this post with anything without telling me, consider yourself removed. Comments to yourselves, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread