Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
When in the line of the duty of a higher tier of admin, we come to the necessary need to add subordinates that may fulfil our roles to their greatest extent, even beyond that of our normal accepted norms. In this line of action, we must take note of our need to improve HL2, and to give slightly more open space to yield certain things.

In all of this, we're proud to announce a new role. The following users have as much power as an RDA in HL2 specific things. In other words, they can be came to for PK auths, special auths, and other things as such. You can bring ideas, and they can count as an RDA auth. However these users have no authority whats so ever over any other servers, cannot assist you with RDP or any major forum issues. Nor can these users infract other users on the forums, and such. They may suspend HL2 related admins.

These admins are lower than RDAs and may be removed by majority vote.

Without further due:

HL2 admins to HL2 Sub Community Leader

• EchoXD
  • Sniffles*

* = pending.

As well as that:

Trial Admin to Administrator [HL2]
  • FooFighter
  • Platinum

I got a lot done -- so did everyone.

With that in mind, I declare LOA and hear by redact myself as an RDA for now. Please go to the Sub Community Leaders for HL2 or the RDAs - I will not make any calls for a bit. For everything else, theres Nicco.

Sorry, I'm just done for a bit. Be back in a week or something later, I honestly don't know or care.

Not resigning, just striped myself.

e: d/w guys this happens all the time -- it even happened last year :))))))

Clunky, Syrex and Cobrastrike to player.

Sorry guys, but your activity was non existant.

I resign from the Forum Moderation Team and my positions within The Universal Union.

Taking a 'Leave of Absence'. Some 'real world' issues have developed and require my 'attention'. I've been taking one for a while now anyway as some of you may have noticed, but I have refrained from posting until now as I was not sure of the 'length' of time my LoA would require. As always I'll still be 'posting' and on SF, just don't expect me to get 'in game' much if at all.

Remember, Be Excellent To Each Other.

does anyone know how to hide a body?

Sir Setzer to LOA.

I found it interessovat to me that being with a banda of droogs is better than becoming fagged by an eegra. I'll gooly on back no later than June.

enemy to SRP admin.

enemy mans edited this post: fixed the capitalization on my name cus lispboy cant do anything right

enemey and Chad to Super Moderators.

Once I give you your powers, which is now, add yourself to the roster and be a nice person.

Foley to extended LOA. 2 Additional Weeks.

My LOA should have been considered over but there's too much going on. If admins vote me out from my position due to inactivity I suppose I can't argue. I will get active from 4th June and on whichever the case.

Having some troubles with internet currently, steam keeps disconneting and doesn't want me to play any steam game D:< , putting myself on LOA again until it's fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread