Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDA majority vote based off request/complaints:

Super Moderators removed:

Shep - quit a while back.
Raygin
Aftershock

Please note Sub Community Leaders have Super Moderator as well. Drakens and the RDA team have full forum administrator powers. These people, alongside Super Moderators, can be contacted for forum related inquires despite not being rostered.

Dark_Knight to LOA.

"I'm going LOA intill May 22nd. Exam/Courseworks

I'll be available on SF."

I resign from all position, factional and administrative.

This is a hard decision for me to make, but I cannot justify remaining in a position of authority and responsibility when I feel sapped of the energy required of it.

I'm not trying to leave on a bad note. I'll still be around, just not in a position where people can bug me 24/7 about things I care little about. That is the crux of the issue, unfortunately; I feel drained of excitement or enjoyment when it comes to HL2RP or the internal politics of TnB.

I love you all, very very much.

:(. You're killin' me, Scorp. - zo.
I admire your decision, at least you know you can't do the time to be in the position so you step down. -Freeman
This is how all RDA's should resign. Love you scorp. - Eatdamuffin
That it certainly is - still a shame to see you go, though. o7, man. - Foo

I resign from my current position in the Half Life Two Administration and Cyberpunk Administration.
I will continue to operate as a forum moderator and play my characters, but more may potentially change over time.

Edit: My resignation has no correlation with the one above.

Myself to LOA for 5 days, going to rome.

If you need to contact me then do so via forum pm.

o7 we'll miss you- muez
the following trip was sponsored by the wang gang.

nicco never returned. he will be rememb- oh look a penny

Based off majority HL2 decision:

Trial Admin to Player
  • Vibrator

He did not pass, however we thank him for his service and assistance to the Admin Team during his work as TA.

Trial Admin to Administratior [HL2]
  • Thor
  • Eatdamuffin
  • Pieman
  • Vosk

All other TAs are held for two more weeks and will be properly evlaulated at such time.

Added Development Roster.

Regular Forum User to Super Moderator
  • Raygin

Reinstated.

Rayedit: YAY! And 07 to you, Vibrator. Things didn't work out in the end, but at least we still have each other, in the non-homoerotic way.

Regular Forum User to Super Moderator
  • The End
  • Walker
  • Crimzon_Reaper

Super Moderator to Regular Forum User
  • Advid
  • Abandon

Failure to respond to activity check.

As a bit of caution: if you're an admin or Moderator, you must wear some tag. Wear the tag of your priority- if you are just a mod, wear just the mod tag.

Xero resigns from Admin.

Thought I would have the time to administrate, but unfortunately I do not. I'll still be around as a player, roleplaying and helping noobs and stuff.

Yoyo: Noooo :(

Upon the request of the individual
Proximity Mine resigns from his position as Half Life 2 Administrator

Yoyo: o7 good friend, you were a great admin with great ideas. I'll be sad to see you go.
Echo: Adios, muchacho.

HL2 Admin to Player
  • Abandon
  • Advid

Prolonged inactivity with possibly of improvement at the horizon always - and yet they admins failed to come back. LOAs are fine, but prolonged inactivity with no attempt to come back isn't acceptable.

You may seek reinstatement as TAs when you can come back.

Adv: Learn to spell Abaddon.

Some Guy: Want to do me a solid and throw me on LOA on the admin roster for the same reason I posted on the CCA roster
Some Guy: 2-3 weeks
Some Guy: You can do that right?
Felix: sure

Someguy to LOA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread