Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riley Haven to LOA.
His PC broke.

raygedit: 07 Riley
foledit: his glacier must have collapsed

Forgot to mention this a week ago but LOA for quite a while.

I have midterms this week into next week so I've been doing quite a heavy load of work

Raygin suspended from all duties as a super moderator, and HL2 admin.

Admin's aren't just players with powers, or rather, should not be. You represent this community, not just on a server basics, but an entirety. When the role is applied, you serve as the backbone of TnB, the thing that makes this server what it is. When you get the responsibility, we expect this sense of maturity, dignity, and some decent respect to the players, to the servers, and so on. We have arguments and debates, but you are still expected to keep yourself decent.

Your actions on every server reflect you, ultimately. To act like someone you're expected to ban and punish on any server, on any part of this community, is disgraceful, and will result in a wider punishment. Act like an admin if you are an admin, everywhere, or don't take the role.

Note: one week duration only.

On a one week LoA, working 6 days, and doing management training/courses for the rest of the week, will be back next week, and on the servers a lot more.

Firefly to SA.

CortezEdit: [video=youtube;_J6-3l3hCm0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J6-3l3hCm0[/video]

Cheif, Vismar, and EchoXD to TA.

CortezV, Some Guy, and Midas22 to BA.

Lord: Grats :)
foledit: fuuuuck yeeeeaa

SRP no longer has SA's or BA's. Just administrators. While originally intended to hold differant powers, this never came to fruition and in my opinion this is rightly so.

Well guys and gals. If you want something done right, you need to do it yourself. So I waited for Sky to pull their finger out, and got nothing. So i've taken my new internet into my own hands and sorted it myself. So hopefully within the next couple days, i'll be back in full swing serverside.

I'M BACK BITCHES.

foledit: *huge black choir sings* "Haaaalllellulja!"

Myself to LOA. I've been on an iPad for the past week and a half. I'll hopefully be back in a week or two.

Administrators
wHD1h.png

Administrators are responsible for resolving conflicts, developing events and running general server maintenance. Ingame, they wield the power of an SA.

Trial Admins
ta.png

The first step for administrators, essentially being watched and tested to see if they are suitable to be a basic administrator. This testing period can last anywhere from 1 week to several months depending on the candidate. These admins have basic powers ingame.

Message to the administrators, 3/20/2012

In hope to learn of our own mistakes, and change with a flowing tide, we are happy to finally announce (though late) our shift of system from one of split base, restriction, and a lack of trust to that of which a mutual relationship is found upon - to where all admins are trusted with the ability of sense and logic, and in return those who fail at this are removed and striped of there positions, as is needed, and when needed.

All admins will now have Super Admin ingame, and will be able to host use there powers in order to fulfill the everlasting goal of acting as GMs, alongside peacekeepers. You are the keepers of HL2, those who have the power to shift events and maintain a story. While the RDA team will still need to authorize any major plot changes, you all have the tools in your hands to push smaller plots, to push events, to create stories, and to inspire roleplay for the community.

Yet in this, a few changes and many reminders are to be noted. Admins who are LOA for an extended period (we hope you take breaks, but this means for a point that is to long) but are visibly able to maintain activity elsewhere, be it another game or another server will be removed by an RDA vote. This will begin to happen (and is, with activity warnings now coming out). rpa_youtube is now isRDA, because of abuse. A general music command exists, but has TRP tracks. Someone is already working on this to fix it, and this command will be free-use.

As well as all of this, the period of TAship is now longer, and will be once again put up to a private admin team vote, rather then an RDA-only vote. I'll explain this when the time is right.

As is our last choice: Aftershock leaves the administration team, therefore the decision doesn't matter.

Oh, by the way, Arzalis to TA.

fol: congratz 2 everyone!

Aftershock re-signing, I will keep it short It's been a good two years and being an admin has been fun and also annoying. It's clear there are many people who don't think I am fit for admin and that I don't deserve it, I won't bother arguing what people have said or such just know that I tried so hard when this community was looking like it was gunna fall to make sure it didn't and some people of course know that. And in light to a recent decision to keep me as a BA because of course I will abuse the power and spawn many guns just tops of a good 3 and a half years at HL2, thanks for people that did support me and for those whom I RP'd with, time for being a player!

Adv: o7
Operator: :(
th0r: bye
fol: this is sad ):
Lord: Bai o7:(
Rayedit: 07 my dear chum.
echo: Adieu, friend

Pieman was made a TA too, but we felt as a team that this did not warrant a post. Sadly, an eagle came and told us that if we didn't make a post, two kids would die. So we made a post. I think the eagle died on it's way back.

How.. sad.

Wait did I say something about someone being a TA?

fol: what ever happend to the good old Player -> TA system. Gratz Pieman!

I'm taking an LOA.

At the moment I have so much flowing in and out of my head, that i'm getting information overload. TnB is causing me, i some ways, to be ineffective at work, and for the last three days on and off I've been contemplating resignation, due to sheer exhaustion from everything that I get put through on a regular basis.

Sometimes, we severely understimate what it takes to hold a position, and today is my year anniversary since I became SEA, I believe. Well, I understimated how hard it would be to continue on this role every day of the week. But, now It's become very apparent. I'm close to the edge of sheer exhaustion thanks to all that goes on, so I'm taking a short time away from this game to sort out other things. At the end of this day, this is still a game.

If anything is needed, you can contact me through the usual methods, but unless one of the RDAs does something so stupidly retarded that I need to step in, Dave is there.

I have to note, for Zo's re-assurance, I will still be around to deal with CCA Issues. Mainly because, there's some bad stuff going on that needs sorting! After that I may take some time off from this. I know this also comes two months away from me taking a one week leave from the internet but hey, we all need breaks sometimes.

Good Luck all, I hope to see you soon. The RDA team, as always, can help where I can't. Anything that's urgent, forum PM me because I blatantly won't respond to SF unless it's a friendly talk, an RDA, or a CCA (high level) issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread