Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wons to Full Admin.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL
[YOUTUBE]atKUCxXanXA[/YOUTUBE]

I'm going on LOA in-till I believe I can put myself into SRP again.

I may come on in random spots you can still request me on but please no "Give me gun DK". I'm just tired guys.

Hawg to trial admin, be sure to congratulate the guy.

[youtube]RubBzkZzpUA&autoplay=1[/youtube]

Hawg: Man of the people.
we're fucked - nonny
heliedit: well done

Davebrown said:
For whoever is not aware, Advantage is no longer acting SEA. He'll still be around helping me out with the website/box but otherwise not responsible.

You guys can stop talking about it now.

Updated and fixed some minor errors, also updated official TRP stuff such as Nicco. Others to come at a later date upon confirmation by involved person(s) that they accept trial admin status.

Starbound Beta just came out and depending on how entertaining it is, you all may see less of me on the server for a bit. Just a heads up.

TRAITOR - nonsenze

My real life is catching up and biting me in the ass so I might be a little less preent on-server than I usually would.
I'll be on SF for most things though.

Taking a Leave of Absence for up to a week. Try not to contact me unless you really need to.

Hawg passes trial period.

Human passes trial period.

0bb0307b-ce12-4018-97c1-34654e34d970-620.jpeg

Gentlemao is suspended for one week. Breaching admin conduct.

I'll be going on a three week LOA starting this Sunday, I'll be out of town for the holidays.

Someone's hijacked my Steam account, indefinite LOA until that's fixed. Tell whoever's on it to fuck off and die and tell steam support to answer my fucking ticket >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread