Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going LOA but my attention will be pulled in other directions for the next few weeks. Expect me to be harder to reach, to reply less often and for me to be completely unreachable until later in the day and from earlier in the night.

Many apologies for the inconveniances this causes, education comes first however... as it should. Anyone that needs to reach me desperately is advised to forum PM me, much easier to get ahold of me that way.

SweetandSour to LOA for a few weeks

Even before all of this drama happened Adv asked if I wanted to/ need to take an LOA due to health issues. The car accident I was in almost a month ago did more damage then we thought. I have been having a lot of health problems. I have a bout of vertigo. I've also am still recovering from a concussion. Dizziness, Headaches, Confusion, Fatigue,Irritability, Extreme Sleepiness. The doctor said I need to take it easy for 2-3 months to help my head heal. So I am not working and I had to drop out of school for this semester. TnB is the only thing I have left but unfortunately the stress from it all is making my condition even worst. So I need to step down and take it easy.... I really didn't want to at first, in fact I got really defensive when Adv, who is my friend and looking out for my well being, told me to take an LOA but I now see it is for the best. I am not resigning or trying to take the easy route when it comes to the chaos the community is currently in. Trust me when I say I want to help fix and mend this community back to what it once was, but in order to do that I need to take care of my health and get better. I <3 you guys. Let me take it easy for the next two weeks and see how I am feeling.

get well soon - fuxx
get well soon, sweet's brain - DK

almost got all the money i need, i'll be back soon lads~
can probs count on me having my new pc sometime next week, and ill be going devmode overcharge
for hl2
lads
laddie

HL2:

Removed because of feedback from the players. Everyone is thankful for your help on the server and would love to readd you in due time.

• Hoplite

Severe activity warning. The general agreement among the members was that while many are thankful for Hoplite's work, especially in the development-field, that they would like him to be around more. Once the server launches we'll (by this I mean Adv) will be reviewing activity trends. If no change is detected Hoplite will, sadly, face removal.

• Neotoxin
  • Yoyo
  • All day Simonz

To

• Neotoxin
  • Yoyo
  • AllDayzSimon

Based off your input. These are trial positions and will be reviewed in one months time.

Please note that there is both a final TA addition within the coming week. We have to talk to someone.

Future plans related to the SCL position to be announced sometime very soon. We'll get back to before Saturday. Until the SCL position is sorted the team will work on an egalitarian basis to prepare for launch.

Thank you for your help in organizing, reviewing, and structuring the future of the team.

SST:

• Thor
    [*]Super Sea Otter

To:

• Thor
  • Super Sea Otter

As posted for Hicks.

Zo said:
  • Neotoxin
  • Yoyo
  • All day Simonz

To

• Neotoxin
  • Yoyo
  • AllDayzSimon
37595859.jpg

[youtube]GDWGy563cJ4[/youtube]

Gangleider

Removed for innactivity. He's a developer first and foremost, not an admin. I can't stop him from having admin powers on SRP and nor would I want to but the fact remains that is is a developer. I'd like to thank him for his service during the transitionary period we experienced early on in the year however.

Captain Disillusion
GeneralNonsenze

Promoted to full admin. I wanted to post a terrible video from an old animated film to accurately represent this promotion but 'nigs4lyf' is currently in control of the 54th page of this thread.

stop editing my shit you cunts - generalnonsenze

fuck you I do what I want

post fucking daft punk again and im going to find you and kill you]

gang: wait it took 2 months for nonsenze to get full admin? lmao

Abni Demoted from Sub-Community Leader, until a point in which he can regain the activity and dedication that it takes to fill the role of Sub Community Leader.

• Helios

to

• Helios

I'm on indefinite LOA. At the minute I'm finding more interest in SSTRP. If no other admins are on I can handle critical/major issues.

Update on the whole SubCommunity Leader for HL2RP.

The team will continue to work on an egalitarian basis until the suitable candidate comes along. This means, if a majority of the administration team agrees, a decision will go ahead.

I hope they can act like adults, regarding this situation, and work together. If they can't, then i'll step in.

Thank you - fuxx
We SCL now - neo

Fuxx to SCL of HL2.

We're a bit contradicting to the post earlier, sadly. That said I stand by this choice with Adv.

I'm sure a few people here will be unsure of this choice, or may wonder why Fuxx is SCL. To those people I do understand your fears, concerns, and even worries. Since the day the new team took over HL2 I've been at odds with Fuxx. Yet at each corner I'd concede to Fuxx the very fact that as an administrator he far surpasses anyone I know. Dedication, loyalty, and persistence.

Does he have bad traits? Yeah, who doesn't. I know I have so many that to fill them in this post would take me the next eleven hours. Everyone has a bad side, it's something we must admit to. But I stand by my view, now thought, that Fuxx's bad does not out weight his good.

To those who state "brb quitting" I ask you not. It's not mature, trust me I'd know! Give him a chance. If he messes up, write a CCC. It's why we have that board. Or talk to me or Adv, we'd be glad to discuss it with you. But please, give him the chance he truly does deserve. A chance anyone deserves: to prove themselves worthy of serving you, the player. That's all I ask.

Yoyo: Congrats to Fuxx. :)
no fuxx given -neo

I'm back for now, but I'll be going back to LOA in a little over a week on the grounds that I am moving.

HL2:RP grows stronger with another addition to it's team.

• Zuppo

To

• Zuppo

Welcome.

I foresee xenomorphs and Lovecraftian things, no really congrats Zuppo - DK
S&S: Congrats Zuppo!
I'mma try my best. To paraphrase The Big Lebowski, this is what happens when you fuxx a man in the ass - Z
Yoyo - congrats :)

I've also got GCSEs until next month as of today.
I /might/ become active after that date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread