ACTSUB BAN REQUEST

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't... edit... the logs... I copied and pasted. The removal of people speaking in OOC(That was not involved.) is the only thing present in this. The fact the first thing brought up is me saying something in ooc once is a bit of a hard ball. Hell, I willingly admit, I probaly should have just taken pictures, but calling me a liar when I simply copied the page in console is low. (Especially when you hardly even know me in the first place.)

Tony Weather said:
I've only made one other ban request in my entire history of being on TNB to my knowledge. I don't appreciate you calling me a compulsive liar, when you've had very little interactions with me.

I called you a compulsive liar because in the past you have been banned for altering the truth, grabbing weapons without roleplay, and aimbotting. I was the one who banned you and if it were up to an administrator of my standards you'd still be banned because your unban appeal was denied. My interactions with you in the past have included me calmly trying to explain to you how roleplay works and why you shouldn't be trying to screw other people over for your own benefit, and you telling me off.

[1999]ShenPls;392305 said:
I called you a compulsive liar because in the past you have been banned for altering the truth, grabbing weapons without roleplay, and aimbotting. I was the one who banned you and if it were up to an administrator of my standards you'd still be banned because your unban appeal was denied. My interactions with you in the past have included me calmly trying to explain to you how roleplay works and why you shouldn't be trying to screw other people over for your own benefit, and you telling me off.

I DID NOT AIMBOT. I'm beginning to think you have the wrong fucking person, I've never been banned for hacking, EVER on my entire history on GMOD or any GAME PERIOD.

Can we perhaps get back on topic? Combine soldier is right, I should have used Screen shots.

19:55:56 ' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin(STEAM_0:1:11196074) [IC]: Hey pal.
19:55:57 ' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin(STEAM_0:1:11196074) [IC]: Drop it.
19:56:05 Night(STEAM_0:1:11796878) [IC]:Whys that?
19:56:07 ' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin(STEAM_0:1:11196074) [IC]: Don't turn around.
19:56:18 Night(STEAM_0:1:11796878) [LOCAL-OOC]: Thats just powergaming.
19:56:20 ' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin(STEAM_0:1:11196074) [LOCAL-OOC]: lol
19:56:23 ' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin(STEAM_0:1:11196074) [LOCAL-OOC]: LOL
19:56:24 Night(STEAM_0:1:11796878) [LOCAL-OOC]: Don't even give me a chance to raise it.
19:56:40 Night(STEAM_0:1:11796878) [LOCAL-OOC]: I don't even icly know about him.
19:56:44 ' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin(STEAM_0:1:11196074) [IC]: Keep him covered and close that door.
19:56:47 Night(STEAM_0:1:11796878) [LOCAL-OOC]: So why Would I respond?
19:56:55 ' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin(STEAM_0:1:11196074) [LOCAL-OOC]: stop arguing like a tiny fucking gentleman and just rp
19:57:01 Night(STEAM_0:1:11796878) [IC]:..
19:57:06 Night(STEAM_0:1:11796878) [IC]:A hold up eh...
19:57:13 ' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin(STEAM_0:1:11196074) [IC]: Drop the shooter, no funny talk.
19:57:14 Night(STEAM_0:1:11796878) [IC]:Humph.. Usually I'm the one on the other end of this.
19:57:21 Night(STEAM_0:1:11796878) [IC]:Why can't we... work together..
19:57:28 ' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin(STEAM_0:1:11196074) [ACTION]: bursts out laughing.
19:57:30 ' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin(STEAM_0:1:11196074) [IC]:You're clueless.
19:57:37 ' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin(STEAM_0:1:11196074) [IC]: Do what I say or you'll pay for it.
19:57:44 Night(STEAM_0:1:11796878) [IC]:I'm already paying for it..
19:57:55 ' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin(STEAM_0:1:11196074) [YELL]: Quiet down!
19:58:03 Night(STEAM_0:1:11796878) [IC]:What intentions do I have.. That you are going to even consider releasing me?
19:58:10 ' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin(STEAM_0:1:11196074) [IC]:Good point, stalker.
19:58:19 ' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin(STEAM_0:1:11196074) [ACTION]: squeezes off a round into Night's cranium.
19:58:27 ' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin(STEAM_0:1:11196074) [IC]:Bag it.
19:58:31 Night(STEAM_0:1:11796878) [ADMIN]:! I was just s2ked in RP?
That's the complete chatlog and so far I see faults on both sides, no logs were fabricated either and I must've overlooked a line.

What I see here instead is one person refusing to drop a script item after being told multiple times by someone holding them at gunpoint and the other losing their temper and performing a half-assed powergaming emote before shooting them.
Elaborate.

e; the rest of you should cut the shit out unless it's something constructive.

I didn't refuse to drop it, though I admit I was resistant till I realized that there was a group instead of a lone man. Frankly, I simply asked IC if they even had intentions of letting me go. I did argue on the fact they didn't allow much leeway on my own response to the first guy and then being swarmed from behind and more roleplay thrown at me.

Then you're showing a complete disregard of the actual effects being held at gunpoint can have on a person.
It's scary, you know?

You are correct in said assumption Helios, but considering I didn't try some half assed attempt to shoot at them, I simply asked.. Would I live from this meeting?

I'm saying Acstub did that, not you.
Now I'm going to bed. If I find this in bad shape when I wake up I'm going to tear off someone's head.

What I see here is two mistakes. One was the S2K in a mugging, sure, but the other one was the LOOC issue.

The point of mugging is, if done right, not to give the other person a chance to raise their weapon. You know in metal gear solid, if you get up behind an enemy, and aim your gun? Your character goes "FREEZE" and the guy raises his arms because he's not an idiot. The same thing applies here. Now, I'm not saying you're an idiot, I assure you. I'm only referencing the scene in MGS.

What I'm getting at here is that you seem to have been the victim to surprise gunpoint, which you then complained about. Unfortunately, as everybody in SRP is a protagonist in their eyes, you might feel as if it's some fault you didn't get a chance to react, as if it was a game mechanic. If that's how you feel, then please understand it's a world of players. It just won't be fair sometimes, either for you or against you.

If that's not what you thought, and instead, you just feel you should have gotten a chance to respond, then realize that not everybody gets that luxury. There have been many other players who get into combat and are the first to get sniped in the head in S2RP. No combat on their side, nothing. Just unlucky, like you are right now.

19:56:40 Night(STEAM_0:1:11796878) [LOCAL-OOC]: I don't even icly know about him.
19:56:47 Night(STEAM_0:1:11796878) [LOCAL-OOC]: So why Would I respond?

You don't have to know the mugger to respond to them. Do you have to know a mutant character personally to encounter them? Not at all.

In short, not only do I think the mugging went properly (aside from the script kill, though they seemed tired of your prolonged complaining [not that that excuses it]), but asking for a ban when you seem to be the one at greater fault seems to be the issue. Further, omitting the negative on your side (the complaining in LOOC) just makes you look worse.

I vote for no ban, and I vote that Tony gets a slap on the wrist for censorship of critical information.

Crimson.... That was referring to them stating there was a group behind me. They hadn't said anything to up in till that point or alerted me that they existed in till I found out a weapon was pointed . Frankly your right about the brief LOOC complaint, but I only made it about my thoughts. I didn't refuse to roleplay or did it affect the intended roleplay dramatically beyond one to two minutes of them calling me a tiny gentleman for commenting on what I knew at that time? Yes, perhaps I did disrupt roleplay for a moment, but I didn't stop it from ending in their favor.

Tony Weather said:
I DID NOT AIMBOT. I'm beginning to think you have the wrong fucking person, I've never been banned for hacking, EVER on my entire history on GMOD or any GAME PERIOD.

Can we perhaps get back on topic? Combine soldier is right, I should have used Screen shots.

You're Sniper Tiger Tony, so no, I don't have the wrong person. It speaks of your character that you ignored the other topics to sit on this one.

And yes, you should have gotten screen shots. Everyone else does, so typing out an all caps title on a thread trying to get someone banned when you didn't even post the full logs is pretty obviously not the smartest move.

Helios said:
That's the complete chatlog and so far I see faults on both sides, no logs were fabricated either and I must've overlooked a line.

What I see here instead is one person refusing to drop a script item after being told multiple times by someone holding them at gunpoint and the other losing their temper and performing a half-assed powergaming emote before shooting them.
Elaborate.

e; the rest of you should cut the shit out unless it's something constructive.

You overlooked more than one line. Read again, because there's more than one line omitted. I also suggest you don't cuss at people for no reason, we're only asking for answers and he's denying them to us as he usually does.

Shen, I will simply state this again. You are lying about me, not once have I hacked the game. Nor have I ever been banned for hacking, if I had been banned for hacking why was my ban not perm, I was banned once for if I recall for a 48 hour punishment what the reasons were, I can't recall. I've never hacked, and you constantly calling me a compulsive liar, slandering me as a hacker, when I've never done these things is offensive beyond belief.

Please stop slandering my name, and I already agreed to the fact that I didn't use screen shots that is the only helpful thing you've brought to this. If you wish to continue this subject take it to Forum pms, For I am proceeding to sleep. I've spent to long on this when it should have been a simple response's about the subject of this request instead of full on outrage, and slander from you Shen.
Good Night.

Helios said:
performing a half-assed powergaming emote before shooting them.
Elaborate.

How is it powergaming? Night had three people aiming guns at him, including Danail who was behind him. The emote wasn't half-assed, it was appropriate.

Of course you don't think it's helpful that I bring to light the fact you've been banned for deathmatch, stealing people's guns without roleplay, and lying. If you're going to dodge it then I can't stop you, you've already proven you prefer to ignore people than humor their requests.

I'm going to lock this before you guys spiral it further out of control with your inane arguing.

Consider the ban request denied until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread