ACTSUB BAN REQUEST

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Weather

Zealot
Jul 5, 2012
Players Name: ' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin

Steam ID: # 104 "acstub" STEAM_0:1:11196074 30:49 216 0 active

Reason for ban: RDM in Roleplay.

Proof:
Night: ..
Night: A hold up eh...
' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin: Drop the shooter, no funny talk.
Night: Humph.. Usually I'm the one on the other end of this.
Night: Why can't we... work together..
** ' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin bursts out laughing.
' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin: You're clueless.
' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin: Do what I say or you'll pay for it.
Eduard Balaban: Put the gun down.
Rage has connected to the server
Eduard Balaban: Let's go.
Night: I'm already paying for it..
' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin: [YELL] Quiet down!
Night: What intentions do I have.. That you are going to even consider releasing me?
' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin: Good point, stalker.
Dungeon Master (Levinx): [OOC] oh fuck i might crash
** ' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin squeezes off a round into Night's cranium.
Eduard Balaban: You want me to split his fucking head open, Dan?
acstub killed Sniper Tiger (Tony) using ts2_svt40
' Desperate ' Danail Bulgarin: Bag it.

What would you like to see improved:
People not s2king in a mugging; And perhaps people not killing someone in their desperation to take script items?....

So you want somebody banned for killing you after it was roleplayed?

That's a little too extreme. If it's such a big deal, just ask him privately if you could roleplay your character's death properly.

I didn't edit the logs? The hell are you talking about? The only things I removed were OOC details of others not involved. What did I edit? And No.. I didn't refuse to RP. I Said one thing about not being given a chance to roleplay, and then went back IC.

I am a witness to both the roleplay and the editting of the logs.

Tony Weather said:
I didn't edit the logs? The hell are you talking about? The only things I removed were OOC details of others not involved. What did I edit? And No.. I didn't refuse to RP. I Said one thing about not being given a chance to roleplay, and then went back IC.

Post some screens of the console.

Night: [LOCAL-OOC] Thats just powergaming.

where is the rest of the looc, lad. you're being quite the slippery slimy worm. show us the console.

What did I edit?.. Calling me a liar goes far.. Thats what you want? Frankly, that isn't refusal to RP. I said one thing, and got back IC as I've already said.

Not posting the full logs doesn't go far either. You can't just make a ban request and have people even begin to consider it without solid proof.

Let's try this. If the admins go in the logs and find out you're lying, you get banned again. This time permanently. That sounds like a fair deal for persistent compulsive lying.

I didn't edit the damn logs. Not once did I say, I'm not roleplaying. I just commented on not being offered a chance to counter. And I can't take a bloody picture with me already having turned the game off. Shen, What are you talking about me compulsively lying?

I easily agree with Shen.

-- or you may just be able to post an actual screenshot of the console and admit you've changed up the logs to make Desperate look like the bad guy, and the admins could consider switching to a long but temporary ban instead.

edit:

Without solid evidence, aka screenshots, this is an invalid request.

So wait, I make one comment in OOC and suddenly I'm the bad guy? I didn't refuse to roleplay with a long heated OOC battle, nor did I change his words. I'm posting the fact he shot me in the back of the head. And Considering there was no admins present, I had noone to speak with about the incident.

Frankly, How about we have a admin check the logs. If I realized that I needed Screenshots, I'd have taken them before I disconnected for the night.

Tony Weather said:
So wait, I make one comment in OOC and suddenly I'm the bad guy? I didn't refuse to roleplay with a long heated OOC battle, nor did I change his words. I'm posting the fact he shot me in the back of the head. And Considering there was no admins present, I had noone to speak with about the incident.

We know you didn't change the words. We know you left out some lines, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread