ZCOM

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Epicman168 said:
I really like you as a roleplayer, so I'm kinda dissapointed that you basically mingeran to a transition point.

But straight up no discussion, you already admitted to it. Therefore, a ban is in order for some length of time.
The one who posted this is not requesting I be banned, simply that I apologize, re-do the interaction with the parties involved, and change my RP behavior to prevent this in the future.

Even so I am still willing to take a ban as punishment if that is what will let all of this die down and make everyone feel justice was served. I just want to move on and do better, the drama in this place is fucking cancerous and I have already grown tired of it.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I just want this over and done with so I can move on.

ZC0M said:
Thanks for not resorting to calling me an idiot.
ZC0M said:
I thank you for refraining from calling me an idiot.
idiot

In all seriousness you need to clock in some attitude adjustment. People aren't mad at you because they're ~butthurt nurdz lol~, there's a reason behind it.

You still haven't addressed the fact that using the in-game sounds to tell what's a lethal falling distance is terrible, and that your character should be dead. A PK and a ban would be an apt punishment, but if Jadougie wants it to be redone, that's on him. (We can just ban you again anyways...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread