Zachariah Mason Loving - Report

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doofie

New Blood
May 31, 2015
Players Name: Zachariah Mason Loving
Steam ID: Unknown, hes admin though
reason for ban: Abuse of admin privilege
Proof: http://imgur.com/hBSsrTRhttp://imgur.com/7Vuu2E8
What would you like to see improved: More mature admins who will explain the situation rather than say No and walk off

What happend:

We were role playing us kidnapping a Civil Protection, she was knocked out and we dragged her body to a back room, she started complaining because we were going to take a script so we didn't waste our time. She spent 10 minutes getting this admin on who had said "No" and teleported her out of the room we were posted up in. He said that its a dick move to rob a Combine Authority when there are only 2 on, but there were 5 when we actually kidnapped her who then left. I asked him if we were breaking any rules and he refused to talk to me or answer me when I spoke to him. He proceeded to leave the server and left us completely confused on what we did wrong.

Doofie lecturing me on badmin abuse

Jonathan O'Niell: [LOCAL-OOC] Killing me for what?
Jonathan O'Niell: [LOCAL-OOC] Because you're a shitty admin?
Jonathan O'Niell: [LOCAL-OOC] Why were you ever given your positions?
Jonathan O'Niell: [LOCAL-OOC] All you do is abuse them?
Jonathan O'Niell: [LOCAL-OOC] You're the reason this gamemode is dying.
Jonathan O'Niell: [LOCAL-OOC] Twits like you given privileges1.
Jonathan O'Niell: [LOCAL-OOC] Even then, killing everyone on the server without reason won't solve that.
Jonathan O'Niell: [LOCAL-OOC] Maybe a "Lower your fists" would suffice.
Jonathan O'Niell: [LOCAL-OOC] Dumbshit.
I don't know if you've played HL2 much, but Overwatch soldiers don't really give warnings. In fact, they've been observed to kill unarmed citizens in the game. So I don't really see how I'm abusing the position. I'm not an admin, also, but when you have no less than three citizens running around in the nexus and people posting "RISE UP AGAINST THE COMBINE" adverts with one CP on the server, I needed to step in and get you guys to stop fucking around until I had to call AlbinoGlowstick, an actual admin, for help.

Also, don't lecture me on RDM when you literally shot a character in the tunnels for being in your path, no rp whatsoever.

Jonathan O'Niell: You.
Doofie killed blooregardo using weapon_cc_glock
Jonathan O'Niell: Out of the fuckin' way.
Oh, yeah. That was also me by the way. Console dumps work wonders.
I have the whole dump from when I joined, incuding a few more of Doofie's adventures with weapon_cc_glock.

SpmKoAE.jpg

Doofie was being a reprehensible piece of shit and only serving to exacerbate was was already a clusterfuck of a situation that he played a part in starting.

blooregardo said:
Doofie lecturing me on badmin abuse

I don't know if you've played HL2 much, but Overwatch soldiers don't really give warnings. In fact, they've been observed to kill unarmed citizens in the game. So I don't really see how I'm abusing the position. I'm not an admin, also, but when you have no less than three citizens running around in the nexus and people posting "RISE UP AGAINST THE COMBINE" adverts with one CP on the server, I needed to step in and get you guys to stop fucking around until I had to call AlbinoGlowstick, an actual admin, for help.

Also, don't lecture me on RDM when you literally shot a character in the tunnels for being in your path:

Oh, yeah. That was me by the way. Console dumps work wonders.
I have the whole dump from when I joined, incuding a few more of Doofie's adventures with weapon_cc_glock.

SpmKoAE.jpg

Doofie was being a reprehensible piece of shit and only serving to exacerbate was was already a clusterfuck of a situation that he played a part in starting.
My name is Tyrone Smith not jonathin so idk what this is

I'm countering this ban request and requesting that Doofie is permanently banned for his Toxic, script hungry behavior.

Doofie said:
My name is Tyrone Smith not jonathin so idk what this is
That's alright, you can suck my dick either way.

Here's a log of you begging for scripts after you ran into the fucking plaza with one out:

[PM from Tyrone Smith] can i have the gun that you killed me and i lost
[PM to Tyrone Smith] what did you lose?
[PM from Tyrone Smith] Glock
COTA.APEX-OWS.20892: [YELL] <:: Attention.
[PM from Tyrone Smith] w/ silencer / sight
[PM from Tyrone Smith] but idk if you can refund that
Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] fuck sake that took like 2 weeks to gather
[PM to Tyrone Smith] Not much I can do about it unfortunately
Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] you know how hard it is to get a silencer and sight on a pistol?
[PM from Tyrone Smith] fuck, im about to quit tnb forever now
COTA.APEX-OWS.20892: [LOCAL-OOC] it's not rocket surgery I know that
Felix Maximillian: [LOCAL-OOC] rocket surgery?
Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] it is tbh
Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] to find someone selling a silencer and acog
[PM to Tyrone Smith] My advice is to try and make your case to an admin. You lost your weapon in the shitshow in the plaza when minges started storming the nexus.
[PM from Tyrone Smith] nothing will come up without proof
which is funny because, if you are Tyrone, those logs suggest you had a regular glock, rather than a silenced one. so you were trying to lie to me and AlbinoGlowstick to get a better weapon refunded.

Doofie killed blooregardo using weapon_cc_glock
Doofie killed Apathy using weapon_cc_glock
Doofie killed Aufklärungsflugzeug using weapon_cc_glock

Yup, sounds about right. I was informed a unit was OOC knocked out by someone else and you two were abusing this by trying to mug them. I got on and lo and behold you guys were mugging the only CP unit online. As stated by yourself I told you that you don't mug units late at night when the CP population is low, and I promptly tele'd the unit away! I can't confirm or deny if there was more units online when you guys started the mugging nor can I comment on any quality of rp done.

AlbinoGlowStick said:
Yup, sounds about right. I was informed a unit was OOC knocked out by someone else and you two were abusing this by trying to mug them. I got on and lo and behold you guys were mugging the only CP unit online. As stated by yourself I told you that you don't mug units late at night when the CP population is low, and I promptly tele'd the unit away! I can't confirm or deny if there was more units online when you guys started the mugging nor can I comment on any quality of rp done.
Theres absolutely no rules about mugging anyone late at night, civilian or cp

swap bans v2

Doofie said:
Theres absolutely no rules about mugging anyone late at night, civilian or cp
graveyard shift muggings
not sure if there's an actual rule but considering your attitude i dont think anyone wants you on the server anyways

Firstly, no.
And secondly, no.
Don't pick someone's body up, being mine since I was knocked out OOCly ad drag me of into a room, place me in a wall and then try to mug me.
There was two units, and two COTA
Third, you and your friend just proceeded to try to mug me in the plaza.
Fourth, you proceed to literally beat down with no rp anyone that tried to come in, and then afterwards when you were given the no you cannot mug me by an admin, you to shoot people up in the Plaza with your Glock 17 while your friends chased them with rusty pipes.

CCA.C17-JURY.03.21352: [LOCAL-OOC] r u srsly taking this IC
Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] yep
Jonathan O'Niell: [LOCAL-OOC] yes
Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] i want your shit babe

Doofie killed _AMOF_ using weapon_cc_pipe

Doofie killed _AMOF_ using weapon_cc_glock

Just some extra 'your script hungry' quotes.
[PM from Tyrone Smith] I'm getting a MP7 out of this

Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] is your clothing a script?

Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] you just refuse to be robbed
Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] and its fucking bullshit
Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] drop your god damn honeybager

Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] stop being such a fucking bad roleplayer

brad906 said:
Firstly, no.
And secondly, no.
Don't pick someone's body up, being mine since I was knocked out OOCly ad drag me of into a room, place me in a wall and then try to mug me.
There was two units, and two COTA
Third, you and your friend just proceeded to try to mug me in the plaza.
Fourth, you proceed to literally beat down with no rp anyone that tried to come in, and then afterwards when you were given the no you cannot mug me by an admin, you to shoot people up in the Plaza with your Glock 17 while your friends chased them with rusty pipes.

CCA.C17-JURY.03.21352: [LOCAL-OOC] r u srsly taking this IC
Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] yep
Jonathan O'Niell: [LOCAL-OOC] yes
Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] i want your shit babe

Doofie killed _AMOF_ using weapon_cc_pipe

Doofie killed _AMOF_ using weapon_cc_glock

Just some extra 'your script hungry' quotes.
[PM from Tyrone Smith] I'm getting a MP7 out of this

Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] is your clothing a script?

Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] you just refuse to be robbed
Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] and its fucking bullshit
Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] drop your god damn honeybager

Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] stop being such a fucking bad roleplayer

amof was running around punchwhoring, you guys do the exact same thing with your guns when civilians punchwhore you

AND dont even get me started on the whole logs of you rdming citizens in plaza

Don't shoot at me and chase me through the city with pipes and I won't kill you. It's pretty simple.

blooregardo said:
That's alright, you can suck my dick either way.

Here's a log of you begging for scripts after you ran into the fucking plaza with one out:

which is funny because, if you are Tyrone, those logs suggest you had a regular glock, rather than a silenced one. so you were trying to lie to me and AlbinoGlowstick to get a better weapon refunded.

I think you might have been better off if you hadn't made a thread.
You know I hate to derail a thread but Bloo brings up a good point. You claimed to have had your glock dropped and someone else picked it up, yet the admin logs didn't show this happening and a Glock with:
"[PM from Tyrone Smith] w/ silencer / sight"
"Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] to find someone selling a silencer and acog"
Doesn't exist on this server

AlbinoGlowStick said:
You know I hate to derail a thread but Bloo brings up a good point. You claimed to have had your glock dropped and someone else picked it up, yet the admin logs didn't show this happening and a Glock with:
"[PM from Tyrone Smith] w/ silencer / sight"
"Tyrone Smith: [LOCAL-OOC] to find someone selling a silencer and acog"
Doesn't exist on this server
a glock can't have a silencer.. yes it can

Doofie said:
yep, only have one glock you got me... no
right, I forgot you're a pro at mugging CPs for their service weapons

do you want a refund for your rocket launcher as well?

Doofie said:
i didn't have a rocket launcher?
iBeUNgw.png

anyway you're evading the earlier issue: you lied about the glock anyway, because not only can you not fit an ACOG onto a glock, no glocks with optics of any kind exist on the server. You're making shit up as you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread