You Got Owned79 Ban Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seabass said:
He could have at least dropped them though.
tumblr_n9mtrgaGg91tbk9nfo1_400.jpg

why do people even find it necessary to use mugging as a easy medium to get some fucking scripts, ive always hated idiots that roleplayed robbing people, however ic is ic

mugging is just to purely sate script hunger

why do people even find it necessary to use mugging as a easy medium to get some fucking scripts, ive always hated idiots that roleplayed robbing people, however ic is ic

Are you saying... I'd actually have to... /RP/!!?!

Sometimes it can be purely for IC reasons.

But this wasn't the case, it was a script hungry mong trying to mug someone because they wanted their 'shotgun, pipe, and trenchcoat.'

i remember this guy

he was coordinating a mugging with hisashi via PM's lmao

this guy and hisashi are retards

How about the op does me a favor and gets his steam Id ready to forum pm me as so he can serve out his punishment for power gaming. I get home in an hour and the last thing I want to do is fish around for it.

As for the other guy? He'll receive a stern talking to about the merits of sticking around for mugging roleplay, but I wouldn't consider disconnecting from that level of script hunger roleplay to begin with.

Tick tock, OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread