You Got Owned79 Ban Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevibear1

Jul 2, 2015
Players name: Giorgio Alexandrou

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100940387

Reason For Ban: We were in the middle of mugging him and as soon as I was about to /me take his stuff, he said he had to go, and he didn't even drop anything that we wanted beore leaving.

Proof:

** Hisashi 'Cannibal' Fuchui Sneaks up behind the man with a pistol in his hands, He slowly stands up and hits himn on the back of his head with the handle of the pistol surely knocking him out or making him very dizzy

Hisashi 'Cannibal' Fuchui: [LOCAL-OOC] boom

Hisashi 'Cannibal' Fuchui: So..

Reiko 'Strange' Mori: [LOCAL-OOC] Well that was easy.

Hisashi 'Cannibal' Fuchui: He looks... Unconcious

** Hisashi 'Cannibal' Fuchui would Kneel down

* Hisashi 'Cannibal' Fuchui would begin to pat the man in every place possible

Giorgio Alexandrou: [LOCAL-OOC] hey i know its not the best of times, but my noona has come to my house and i need to go down stairs i wont be online

Reiko 'Strange' Mori: [LOCAL-OOC] Thats fine, Just drop the Pipe, trench coat, and Shotgun

Giorgio Alexandrou: [LOCAL-OOC] i dont have the Shotgun on me

Player You Got Owned79 left the game (Disconnect by user.)

What do You see Improved: Nothing Really, just want this guy get Banned or Something of the sort

Kevibear1 said:
** Hisashi 'Cannibal' Fuchui Sneaks up behind the man with a pistol in his hands, He slowly stands up and hits himn on the back of his head with the handle of the pistol surely knocking him out or making him very dizzy
NUyttbnh.jpg

I've seen Giorgio do some dumb shit before. I'd be fore banning Giorgio seeing all the extensive bullshit he's done.

Hisashi 'Cannibal' Fuchui: [LOCAL-OOC] boom

Hisashi 'Cannibal' Fuchui: So..

Reiko 'Strange' Mori: [LOCAL-OOC] Well that was easy.

Hisashi 'Cannibal' Fuchui: He looks... Unconcious

I can't blame him with how utterly disgusting that Power Game was in those logs..

That being said, I can't speak for any other incidences of him doing anything, though I know he has a reputation.

Gunnerstrip7 said:
I can't blame him with how utterly disgusting that Power Game was in those logs..
I've seen Giorgio do other retarded shit. I'm agreeing Hishasi isn't the best of a character or a roleplayer, but Giorgio has been wandering about S1 for months and still struggles to form sentences. I've seen him do things from one emote muggings to doing other shit counter productive to roleplay.

He can't even form proper sentences half the time.

Duaine The Rock said:
I've seen Giorgio do other retarded shit. I'm agreeing Hishasi isn't the best of a character or a roleplayer, but Giorgio has been wandering about S1 for months and still struggles to form sentences. I've seen him do things from one emote muggings to doing other shit counter productive to roleplay.

He can't even form proper sentences half the time.
I'd be for a ban, if that was the case and he's nothing but counter-productive to the roleplay on the server. I'll let another admin weigh in on this as well, though.

Kevibear you need to realize you're not supposed to mug people in a single emote. That's ludicrous, how're they supposed to fight back if you take them down in a single emote. You're acting like you're a super cyborg. Also, what was the motive for your character mugging Giorgio, your character has to be pretty desperate to hold someone at gunpoint for a fucking PIPE. As much as I don't mean to demean you, I've roleplayed with you a bit before and it's rather lack luster. I'd recommend thinking why your character follows through an action. From what I've seen from these few logs is you're desperate for scripts. Dude the game is more fun when you're not running it as a script collecting RPG, there's other games you can do for that. There's a plethera of many enjoyable moments you can get yourself involved in if your flourish out your character. As of now your character, from what i've interacted with them is bland, you have the nickname 'CANNIBAL', is your character really called that. Please dude, I'm not trying to be mean I just don't want you going the path of a script whore.

If I was powergamed in that fashion, I would probably say my noona came to my house too and I had to leave at once.

That's just lame

Kevibear1 said:
We were in the middle of mugging him

he didn't even drop anything that we wanted beore leaving.

Reiko 'Strange' Mori: [LOCAL-OOC] Thats fine, Just drop the Pipe, trench coat, and Shotgun
photo-9941.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread