tnb turned from a place i fucking loathed to something i enjoy again

not sure how you managed to pull that one off

edit: haha.

Last edited:

Stratofarius

Jun 10, 2011
Identity
He/Him
in the past four months ive already had ten times more memorable experiences than i had in like ten years of tnb

yall did a great job

kelso

skynet
HLNA Admin
Oct 4, 2018
Identity
She/Her
Didn't really plan on sticking around after halo beyond fucking around as Michael Jerusalem on TRP, but, glad I did.

he.png

malina?

trans rights or burial rites
Jan 14, 2012
Identity
She/Her
i've only been back for about a week so it'd be unwise of me to say things have most definitely changed for the better in a full (and seemingly impossible) 180 turn, but so far i haven't encountered anything that made me think otherwise and honestly that's incredibly encouraging and even heartwarming. it's the little things - and the consistency of those little things. keep it up.

Lumine

Legend
May 24, 2016
Identity
She/Her
fuck all of you i fucking hate it here im outta here bitches!! see ya!!! *throws a smoke bomb at my feet and when it dissipates my body is limp on the floor

magnus

HLNA Admin
Oct 16, 2015
used to spend a bunch of time on the old hl2 back in 2016. way too young at the time, but i feel like i came back at a really good time with a new sense of maturity (compared to where i was). really enjoying hlna. 2020 has been hell but this is among the things that make it pretty ok. here’s to a better year.

Fonzie49

good catholic boy
Aug 7, 2015

If TnB was a woman, she'd be a meth smoking one. But I'd be her copper stealing man.

Here's to 2021.

Dec 25, 2015
TnB's gone from a community that I thought was forever going to be stuck in some incredibly toxic ways and behaviours to doing a literal 180 and fixing just about everything I thought was unfixable. I'm friends with people who I used to think would never change or who I'd had nothing but a poor view of too, which I'm super happy for.

Earlier this year I was ready to leave the community for good because I saw it going nowhere. Now I'm filled with the same enjoyment for everything I had back in 2015, which I never thought would happen.

Major props to the whole staff team for everything they've done. Playing at TnB helped me through the worst of the end of my nan's life and gave me a fun way to distract myself when things got rough.

So thanks guys. Here's to a better 2021.

miguel

favela ******
Aug 13, 2016
Identity
He/Him
3/10 year. would've gotten a 7/10 if carti's album was a little better (it still bangs)

raklo

Legend
Feb 2, 2015
in january, I fucked miguel miguel 's mom to start the year off exotic.

in february, I fucked Ballin Ballin 's mom as I returned home to the south.

in march, I fucked Nitra Nitra 's mom (congrats on the baby brother)

in april, I fucked Benji Dooble Benji Dooble 's mom while journeying back home.

in may, I took another crack at miguel miguel 's mom while vacationing.

in june I paid Sinclair Sinclair 's family a visit. it was a wild month.

in july I got to second base with Ammo Ammo 's girlfriend. she was a tough one.

in august, I travelled through Germany. Metermann001 Metermann001 's family graciously offered me a spot in their marital bed.

in september, EOS EOS caught me in an oopsie as I hung out of his house windows butt naked

in october, kenn kenn and I were briefly related by marriage. you are still a son to me...

in november, MrDeRPster MrDeRPster had his studies interrupted by my nightly intrusions

and finally, I wrapped up the year settling down with sky sky 's nice mother. he is now my step-son.

as for 2021? well, all I can say is that bennet bennet 's family is about to have a baby very soon...

happy new year tnb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)