XXX (I believe this is Toast?)

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cup

B-B-B-BANNED
Feb 18, 2013
Players Name: Toast? XXX
Steam ID: not sure
Reason for ban:
I was just setting up an event and went afk to go to the bathroom, and i come back and i was blown up by a grenade, then several other people started complaining about Toast rdming.
Proof:
XXX killed Chase using npc_grenade_frag
Jax (Raspberry): [OOC] that was 3 RDMs by toast thats 3 strikes according to the new rule thats a permaban
What would you like to see improved:
Tired of this rdming.

Didn't the administration make a new ruling on RDM that it will not be tolerated so easily anymore or something?

Adrian117 said:
Didn't the administration make a new ruling on RDM that it will not be tolerated so easily anymore or something?

If only you were on the server for the past hour.

I wouldn't take the rule too seriously given that admins still rdm themselves for fun as a joke. Not condemning them for it though, I don't know why a bit of messing around in such a way is taken so seriously.

rule's to be taken seriously.

i told wookie to ban himself after he did, and he did, so

Well it's different when people are building of course for an event perhaps an then all the props are unfrozen. Is that what happened to you cup?

There was a grenade on the floor and I picked it up.

Bans are against my religion.

Not to mention the admin-sponsored disruption of the only roleplay going on in the server just prior to this dreadful accident. I don't know why you spawned a LIVE grenade in your setup to begin with.

It sounds as if both parties failed to communicate.
Such is life, my friends.
Forgive and fucking let go.

i never spawned a live grenade in my event, where did you get that from? I don't even have SATT. All i had in there was a table with a revolver on it, and a couple chairs.

Why does it even matter if there was a live grenade in there anyways? Who are you to observe in and blow me up like that? I lost two weapons and weren't able to get them refunded due to the lack of admins.

I don't see how it's my fault for picking up a grenade that you were playing with.

Human curiosity.

edit: Cup if you want your weapons back, all you must do is ask when the opportunity arises.

i wasnt playing with a grenade, i dont even know how it would have gotten there unless someone else came in and spawned it. I was literally standing next to my event AFK, when you flew in using observe and supposedly picked it up and threw it at me.

How is this not your fault?

Not to mention all the other supposed rdm you participated in before that.

Cup said:
i wasnt playing with a grenade, i dont even know how it would have gotten there unless someone else came in and spawned it. I was literally standing next to my event AFK, when you flew in using observe and supposedly picked it up and threw it at me.

How is this not your fault?

Not to mention all the other supposed rdm you participated in before that.

I believe Toast was saying that he picked it up because he found it. I do not think he was attempting to accuse you of anything heinous. I believe the word "play" was a figure of speech in that context.

Cup said:
supposed rdm
Really reaching, huh?

Dante's got the right idea. Meanwhile, on Cup Eats His Words:
Cup said:
Why does it even matter if there was a live grenade in there anyways? Who are you to observe in and blow me up like that? I lost two weapons and weren't able to get them refunded due to the lack of admins.

L1. Samson Barnes (Chase): [OOC] who cares man its not even real, its literally like a fake fucking virtual item. idk why people get so butt-hurt when they lose sweps that can be regained so easily.

Maybe because those sweps were for the event that I was trying to make.

There's a difference between losing your sweps IC, and being out-right rdmed for absolutely no reason. I think I have a right to be pissed off.

I don't think any were online.

Deadmon was online before i started making the event, but he probably left as he said he just got off work and was really tired.

Hawg said:
Which admins were online?

Deadmon had just gone offline prior to the incident.

There was a grenade on the ground and toast picked it up with the gravgun, which activated it. It'd be a little silly if toast got perma'd for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread