Xun Lie Goosho

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

Stalker Enthusiast
May 12, 2012
  • Players Name: No idea. Character name is Xun Lie Goosho.
  • Steam ID: Unknown at this time.
  • Reason for ban: Refusing to RP, changing characters to avoid RP, disrespect.
  • What happened: Earlier, the woman ran into my unit during a response to a tense situation with a machete-wielding murder. My unit at the time told her to watch where she was going, and her response was "Haha, you're funny." Upon catching up with her by chance, my unit attempted to enact civil judgment. The player behind Xun Lie Goosho refused to RP, acted pretentiously, and ultimately swapped characters to avoid RP, though claimed (s)he "had to leave" -- but no disconnect appeared in console, as (s)he just swapped characters to get away.
  • Time of incident: ~2300 EST
  • Proof: (Will provide screenshot on request)
    ** CCA.C17-UNION.03.10445 taps Xun on the shoulder.
    Xun Lie Goosho: [LOCAL-OOC] lol sorry
    Xun Lie Goosho: [LOCAL-OOC] was lounging around
    Xun Lie Goosho: Yes sir?
    Xun Lie Goosho: Ma'am sorry.
    Xun Lie Goosho: Fast reaction.
    (CCA.C17-UNION.03.10445) ** As soon as the woman turned around, she would find a gloved fist headed straight for her face. **
    Xun Lie Goosho: [LOCAL-OOC] Or you can power-game ;)
    CCA.C17-UNION.03.10445: [LOCAL-OOC] excuse me while i try to think of a patient way to tell you you're an idiot.
    CCA.C17-UNION.03.10445: [LOCAL-OOC] it's not powergaming to throw a punch, let alone a punch sent as you turn around after a tap on the shoulder.
    Xun Lie Goosho: [LOCAL-OOC] You can't just turn someone around and automatically punch them in the face.
    CCA.C17-UNION.03.10445: [LOCAL-OOC] to powergame would be to RP the outcome for you.
    Xun Lie Goosho: [LOCAL-OOC] I have to go, atm.
    Xun Lie Goosho: [LOCAL-OOC] What's good?
    CCA.C17-UNION.03.10445: [LOCAL-OOC] i did not turn you around, i tapped on your shoulder expecting you to turn around. you turned around, as expected.
    CCA.C17-UNION.03.10445: [LOCAL-OOC] and then you received a follow-up action.
    Xun Lie Goosho: [LOCAL-OOC] I have to go.
    Xun Lie Goosho: [LOCAL-OOC] Like rn.
    Xun Lie Goosho: [LOCAL-OOC] I was wasting my time running around on purpose.
    CCA.C17-UNION.03.10445: [LOCAL-OOC] it would've been over and done with if you chose to rp instead of bitching
    Xun Lie Goosho: [LOCAL-OOC] Haha, bye.
    Xun Lie Goosho: [LOCAL-OOC] Minge.

• What would you like to see improved: I don't think a toxic attitude like this can be improved. This isn't a case of a minge not knowing how to behave, just a stuck-up play-to-winner who thinks they know what they're doing and won't be told otherwise. That's my take. Admins can handle it how they will.

I was on for a good majority of the day today and this was the case with her multiple times, she's just pretty stuck up and avoids RP that involves her in a bad position. I'm just saying this wouldn't be a bad idea to ban her.

It's ashame that you see no disconnect, because my Garry's Mod simply froze up and I had to hurry up and exit out in my task manager. It's also funny how you relate my RP to my out-of-character personality, that's why it's called Role-Play. Since when was it my fault claiming that I have to go when my cat killed my bunny and I had to be the one to dig it's grave. I also don't see my part on the disrespect, yet you called me names such as "idiot", "bitching", etc. Would also be lovely for you to post a console log instead of copying and pasting a chat-log that barely shows any proof? It's nice to know that you simply didn't see me log off, yet I did. I didn't switch characters. Though I did too leave, I love how you claim that I swapped characters.

I never called you a single disrespectful name, yet you can call me an idiot and claim I'm bitching?
And you claim I refuse to RP yet I really did have to go yet you kept disrespecting me?
You also claim that I switched characters, yet you're not sure?
From my point-of-view, you have 0 real exact proof, sure I had to leave an RP moment before it even started because my cat almost ripped open my bunny; yet that gives you no right to get me permanently banned because of a ban request with 0 evidence, whatsoever.

You got banned right after I reported you for pissing on the CMS floor.

I don't think you're right for this server, DarkRP may be more fitting of your skill, OR a Cortex Roleplay public game.

Also you're angry PM to Flat Pancake does not do you any honors.

Here's your requested screenshot. You'll notice everything is exactly the same as in the OP.
I also continued to monitor console to see if you had lost connection, but that didn't pop up. Guess you'll need to take my word for it.

I'm glad to know you wasted so much time on GMod and subsequently task manager trying to close GMod while your bunny was dying a horrible death. Tells me a lot about your priorities in life.

rfsyzY0.jpg

But yes, permabanned by Flat_Pancake. So I guess you can close this topic, dear Moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread