VenyX

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shotcopper 9000

Dead Soul
Jan 17, 2015
Player's Name: VenyX
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43596110
Reason for ban: RDM, general abuse of script items, general mingery (up to and including prop spam, prop DM, throwaway stereotypes)
Proof: Too many instances to post, but I'm fairly sure at least a couple of other S3 regulars can attest to this.
What would you like to see improved: The player in question taking a nice little holiday until they can learn 1) not to do the above, and 2) not to make excuses for behaving like an obnoxious cretin. "I'm roleplaying more seriously now" does not excuse the fact you just RDM'd someone in this or any other universe.

Just about every other time I see this guy on, I also see him wandering about smacking people with melee SWEPs, shooting them dead (in today's case, about five minutes after Albino disconnected, leaving S3 admin-less), shitting out props (the other day he spammed so many glass bottles I'm surprised he didn't crash the server; the noise of them all shattering was fucking deafening and he kept doing it after being told to stop), prop DMing, and about a week ago he decided to make a stereotype black rapist, somehow asspull a gun, and seemed altogether too giddy about how close he was to 'raping' his hostage (quite apart from the expressions of discomfort at how the whole thing was conducted a number of people made).

Things only get worse when he's around other players who are inclined to be fucking idiots, but even without encouragement he'll do stupid shit and then try excuse his way out of taking responsibility or even stopping when fucking told to by claiming he's actually a really good roleplayer, guys and it's just big mean elitist me who hates him for no reason.

I think I do have a screen or two of the bottle incident, but I'm typing this up ingame so I'll post them later.

I should also note that there was an incident involving BoM a month or two ago. BoM was actively antagonising him, but I will say that in that case as well, he refused to stop even after multiple requests and BoM had let up with his own mingery. It was extremely disruptive to the whole server since VenyX was running around shitting out props trying to crush people.

"-and seemed altogether too giddy about how close he was to 'raping' his hostage (quite apart from the expressions of discomfort at how the whole thing was conducted a number of people made)."

Was this the time when Hanekawa was trying to negotiate? If so, that situation was highly disconcerting.

My own experiences of this person is them constantly badgering my friends about what clothing script item they have incessantly and unrelentingly. I'm pretty sure this person gets gratification from others being frustrated with them.

So here's a giggle, while looking through my screens I found one that showed an incoming PM from Venyx just before the whole /me rapes girl thing kicked off. I blew past him leaving spawn, physgun out since ICly my char would've woken up in the barracks where she'd gone to sleep obviously, and I got a snarky "thx 4 the rp". I thought nothing of it at the time and figured it was just someone who was going to accost me for scripts or whatever but holy fuck he was actually waiting just outside spawn to snag the first female character to come past.

The bottle incident:

2015-10-12_00040.jpg

Gurne, Kieck, Nod, Xeanos, and Helios were all present at the time. It stopped for a while, then as soon as we drifted outside, more breaking glass. Whitney was an accomplice to it I think, but it was VenyX who kept spawning shit even after we came to see what the noise was.

Creepy is putting it lightly. The fact that someone not only thinks rape "roleplay" is actually a good idea but enthusiastically and eagerly waited for a victim for such a thing... that's just flat-out disturbing.

I'm not sure being extremely fucking creepy is bannable, but I sure wish it was if only for this instance. Christ.

Like, I play pretty fucked up characters sometimes that do really really atrocious things to other people, but I try to delicately roleplay it and I haven't dabbled in a really gross antagonist in a long time.

It's how tasteless it was done that gets me. I won't be too quick to brand them as sick or something as much as naive to how a subject like that should be handled. I guess it was kind of personal for me considering I've had friends who were raped before.

The creepiness is just the icing on the cake. I'm trying to come up with a vulgar cake metaphor to fit this situation but the whole "rape RP" thing is disgusting enough to suffice in and of itself, so there's no need.

shotcopper 9000 said:
Player's Name: VenyX
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43596110
Reason for ban: RDM, general abuse of script items, general mingery (up to and including prop spam, prop DM, throwaway stereotypes)
Proof: Too many instances to post, but I'm fairly sure at least a couple of other S3 regulars can attest to this.
What would you like to see improved: The player in question taking a nice little holiday until they can learn 1) not to do the above, and 2) not to make excuses for behaving like an obnoxious cretin. "I'm roleplaying more seriously now" does not excuse the fact you just RDM'd someone in this or any other universe.

Just about every other time I see this guy on, I also see him wandering about smacking people with melee SWEPs, shooting them dead (in today's case, about five minutes after Albino disconnected, leaving S3 admin-less), shitting out props (the other day he spammed so many glass bottles I'm surprised he didn't crash the server; the noise of them all shattering was fucking deafening and he kept doing it after being told to stop), prop DMing, and about a week ago he decided to make a stereotype black rapist, somehow asspull a gun, and seemed altogether too giddy about how close he was to 'raping' his hostage (quite apart from the expressions of discomfort at how the whole thing was conducted a number of people made).

Things only get worse when he's around other players who are inclined to be fucking idiots, but even without encouragement he'll do stupid shit and then try excuse his way out of taking responsibility or even stopping when fucking told to by claiming he's actually a really good roleplayer, guys and it's just big mean elitist me who hates him for no reason.

I think I do have a screen or two of the bottle incident, but I'm typing this up ingame so I'll post them later.

I should also note that there was an incident involving BoM a month or two ago. BoM was actively antagonising him, but I will say that in that case as well, he refused to stop even after multiple requests and BoM had let up with his own mingery. It was extremely disruptive to the whole server since VenyX was running around shitting out props trying to crush people.
Every time you're on, you are somehow unlucky to see the minge of me. Seriously, I can produce amazing roleplay if you just stick with me. The only time I RDM is when it's low pop hours, but only to the people I know, or people who disrupt my roleplay. I barely see you around. Now, I can agree that I've been overboard lately. And the black guy? No, no one was raped. He was only robbing. My original plan was rape, but no, I decided that it was bad. Ass pulling a gun? Yeah-No. I took it from the hostage IC. The glass bottle incident was stopped. I stopped it, I was told to stop and I did. Waiting outside the spawn was me looking for roleplay. I didn't know you were actually in the barracks IC, but please do understand that I know when to stop. I actually want to meet you IC to show you I can roleplay. But honestly, mostly everything I do is for a reason. I can agree that I was going overboard.

I understand you don't like me, but you haven't seen the good side of me at all. I try my best to produce great roleplay, for mostly others, but you don't see that. I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you in-game. And from your point of view, yes. This ban request is very valid in my opinion. These past three days i'm actually trying to stop myself from being a fucking toxic shit. And I see that the only way for me to learn/understand roleplay and this community better, is to be banned for a week/month. Thank you for this thread.
You are right.

If the intention was to rob people, how did people catch wind that your character wanted to rape somebody?

e; I guess it doesn't matter. I respect you more because you owned up to it and capitulated. Change your ways.

VenyX said:
Every time you're on, you are somehow unlucky to see the minge of me. Seriously, I can produce amazing roleplay if you just stick with me.
This is your excuse every god-damn time and yet you have not once exhibited even the slightest inclination to change your problem behaviour. I'm sorry, bud; "I only minge during low pop hours and I'm an amazing RPer and you're just on at the wrong times to see it" is not only not an acceptable excuse, it's a further reason you need to be tucked in until you can develop enough self-awareness and self-control to recognise that you are the only one who can do anything about your problem behaviour and you need to actually do something.

If you had stopped fucking about any of the previous times I'd told you to quit acting up on the server, I wouldn't have needed to post this. There are a lot of people I dislike here and a lot of people I would like to see banned, but so far you've managed to win yourself the dubious distinction of being one of the few actually consistently problematic enough for me to bother posting a ban request for. In fact, I think you're actually the first.

I'm not going to post in this thread anymore. I've said what I said, and If i'm banned, so be it. I can't fight this, it's what I deserve.

it's not just every time ross is on
remember when kieck's character and mine picked up your previous one, andrea husk, in the canals when she had a broken leg?
rp was half-acceptable up to the point where we got to caves to make things less "shift + w" (not that we weren't making regular breaks and rped it all out etc, along with various obstacles - thanks, dear reader); around that time you whipped out your mp7 and getting you back under control was near-impossible
i haven't interacted with you a lot (if at all) since then but if all this is really true then your "minge side" hasn't just popped up recently

idk if i'm for a ban myself but the fact that this request alone exists should be enough of a wake-up call

VenyX said:
I'm not going to post in this thread anymore. I've said what I said, and If i'm banned, so be it. I can't fight this, it's what I deserve.
If you are, then make sure you actually do change your behaviour when you get back. The best way to show you're a good roleplayer is to be one all the time, not just at peak hours when there's an event happening. You should be able to find things to do yourself without falling back on RDM or tired stereotypes.

From what I've heard you did have potential, so I don't know why you decided to squander it.

this thread is now useless, asked an admin to ban me, it was carried out. will appeal in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread