Valka Squint Ban Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandler

New Blood
May 4, 2013
He apparently, "got shot in the head." and lol char switched and fail rp'd I'd like the weapon to be returned to funnyweed420's rat character. (It was an SVD.) Sorry this couldn't be edited down. I had to get off and head to bed. (sorry that wasn't me as Valkas, I thought you had to post your name to show was requesting the ban.)

Caleb Chandler: [YELL] ** Chandler attempts to kill valkas from his flank
Aliko (Ice in my heart) used /ev
[EVENT] ** As her quickly scrambled out and fled, he's luckily unscathed. Unfortunately for him his little habitat is now a smoldering, immolated mess. **
Aliko(Ice in my heart) used /ev.
Aliko (Ice in my heart): [OOC] he*
Caleb Chandler: [YELL] **Chandler attempts to shoot Valkas from the side.
Valka Squint (al qaeda member): [OOC] valka is boy :(
Caleb Chandler: [YELL] // Hello.
Valka Squint: [YELL] ** Valka is shot in the shoulder, he falls into the water.
Valka Squint: [YELL] ** Valka becomes aware of his situation and attempts to crawl away from Caleb.
Caleb Chandler: [YELL] **Chandler continues to shoot at the man
Caleb Chandler: [YELL] **Chandler makes one more final shot on the man
Caleb Chandler: [LOCAL-OOC] SORRY
Valka Squint: [YELL] ** Valka is grazed over the opposite shoulder from the one he is hit in, he trips and falls, hitting his head on the ground
Caleb Chandler: [LOCAL-OOC] MEAN'T ATTEMPT!
** Caleb Chandler walks up to the man gun aimed at his head.
Caleb Chandler: Hand it over.
Caleb Chandler: Now.
Valka Squint: You won't pull the trigger on me, you don't got the guts.
[EVENT] ** [PDA-Aliko] I tried to get your rifle back but it didn't work out so well so I'm going to try more reasonable manners of negotiating. **
Valka Squint: You couldn't kill a man.
Caleb Chandler: Want to bet, money is more valuable to me than your ass.
Valka Squint: Alright, cool it man.
** Valka Squint rises to his feet, brushing dirt off.
Caleb Chandler: [LOCAL-OOC] Firing shots keep forgeting to shoot the rounds.
Lukas ' 3-D ' Bear: [RADIO] Caleb where is this guy?
Your weapon has jammed!
** Caleb Chandler puts the gun to mans knees and attempts to blow one out.
Caleb Chandler: [YELL] NOW FUCKIN' HAND IT OVER.
** Valka Squint turns to look at Lukas.
Valka Squint: Help! This man is a bandit and he's trying to murder me!
** Lukas ' 3-D ' Bear raises his gun
Caleb Chandler: We work together.
Caleb Chandler: Nice try.
Lukas ' 3-D ' Bear: Drop the fucking rifle.
Valka Squint: Help!
Valka Squint: [YELL] Help!!
Caleb Chandler: Now please hand it over.
Caleb Chandler: I don't feel like killing you.
Valka Squint: I'm gonna die anyway, I'm bleeding quarts!
** Lukas ' 3-D ' Bear aims at his arm and pulls the trigger
** Valka Squint is shot in the head, he falls backwards, stone cold dead.

[Edited at 6:30 P.M. Central Time at 5/9/2013

Yeah and I've got the say the manner in which he stole the SVD from me which started this whole ordeal was rather dumb but I let it fly. Long story short was trading with the dude he made a shotty /me about running away with the SVD on his back and just sort of lol sprinted out of town without giving me a chance to reply to his own /me of running away.

Might help.. If you clean up the extra. Its bit annoying to read, and perhaps you could better explain this to anyone else who reads. (Proper format?)

I am truly sorry about this and I hope an admin will give you back your SVD, cause this was just stupid. Add any other info you cam so it'll more or less go through.

Sorry I couldn't do it, I had to get off and head to bed. I'm on my mobile right now.

Hey, I was Aliko!

Previously, I had roleplayed with Valka as he was attempting to hide from Aliko who had decided to search for the man who stole your character's rifle. The situation went without issue, the only damage done in-character being his little hideout (a beaten and old cargo container) having been melted in a burst of napalm from Aliko's flamethrower.

I found the roleplay, despite the player being rather new, to be decent and enjoyable. I roleplayed the flames leaving him unscathed as the player's character, Valka, scrambled out from the cargo container covered in burning napalm and scattered down the hill overlooking Old Town near the warehouse and the tunnels.

Then you guys came in. I found the roleplay that I saw and the roleplay shown in the logs to be atrocious. This was you fucking your keyboard and hoping once you climax you got your script item back and Valka was just another dead mook.

He's not the best roleplayer, in fact I don't think he's entirely aware of how serious we take it, but he has potential and you guys are treating him like shit.

Also, you forgot to use the format.

Most of it happened at the end so just a heads up. I just wanted to grand everything from where I started from

I was never planning on killing him. I was about to bring him to town to rat himself and let him do whatever he wanted to do to him. Than mysteriously he fucking gets shot in the head.

That was tough to read. But this seems like a situation of..

"I want my script items. I didn't get my script times. OMG BAN HIM."

He was killed; he has a right to leave. The roleplay these logs show aren't beautiful but the guy has potential and you're trying to take a shit on him and brush him under the carpet. I support rejection for the request.

EDIT: Also, there's an edit post button for a reason. :)

Are you guys fucking serious? It's quite obvious that Valka didn't want to lose the shit that he had gained in a rather poor manner to begin with. He killed himself to get out of the situation and that should be painfully obvious.

He's not going to get the message from a ban that he'll simply see as a timeout.

Oh, you mean the console message?

If only reformation was that easy. Your attention should be more on that gross roleplay from the attacking party.

IronTheHo said:
Are you guys fucking serious? It's quite obvious that Valka didn't want to lose the shit that he had gained in a rather poor manner to begin with. He killed himself to get out of the situation and that should be painfully obvious.

I must've misread it somewhere in the mass of Flower's spawning.

Sorry about it being raw. Ill edit it about 10ish am tomorrow. And I am not trying to cause a conflict or be the bad guy in the story.

Seanchan said:
Then you guys came in. I found the roleplay that I saw and the roleplay shown in the logs to be atrocious. This was you fucking your keyboard and hoping once you climax you got your script item back and Valka was just another dead mook.

He's not the best roleplayer, in fact I don't think he's entirely aware of how serious we take it, but he has potential and you guys are treating him like shit.

Also, you forgot to use the format.

I hope none of that was directed at me. I hadn't even taken part on any attack on the guy other than ordering the hit. Just wanted to clear that up. Also just wanna say this wasn't my idea to make this ban request but I think something should be done about it, yes. Like I said I let it slide and what happened, happened. Losing the gun didn't really upset me all that much and roleplay could have came out of it but the guy try'd to wiggle out of the situation be killing himself and disconnecting.

Funnyweed420 said:
I hope none of that was directed at me. I hadn't even taken part on any attack on the guy other than ordering the hit. Just wanted to clear that up.

It was not. I am critical of the people you sent out to fetch it though.

Chandler said:
Sorry about it being raw. Ill edit it about 10ish am tomorrow. And I am not trying to cause a conflict or be the bad guy in the story.

Posting a ban request is going to cause conflict. You're asking to remove a player from the server.

While roleplay on both ends was very shoddy, both have opportunity to learn and improve.

And I'm not asking for a week or a perm-ban. Maybe a few hours. And I realize I didn't so well on my rp.

Seanchan said:
It was not. I am critical of the people you sent out to fetch it though.

For the record I just walked into a room and yelled out the price on his head and people went from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread