Unban Request Got_to_Craft

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

got_to_craft

Jul 28, 2015
Players Name: Got_to_Craft

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:147306718

Reason For Ban: i got baned because i was makeing a couple of accounts and they thought i was cheating.

Proof: I have no proof because i got banned months ago.

What would you like to see improve: i would like to see admins questioin people before they ban them because people are just getting banned out of nowhere and its a little stupid.

You got banned months ago, but you're claiming people are "just getting banned out of nowhere."

You need to elaborate if you want to be taken seriously.

This is his profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/got_to_craft

I think when he says "making a couple of accounts" he is referring to steam accounts. He has .2 hours in gmod on this account.

I speculate he attempted to join the server under an IP that was previously blacklisted, but a non-blacklisted steamID, and is claiming an admin banned him when it would have been an automatic ban by the script.

Nathan said:
You got banned months ago, but you're claiming people are "just getting banned out of nowhere."

You need to elaborate if you want to be taken seriously.
gotta agree with mouseman

Alright that is where I was confused. Thanks for clearing that up! :)

Craft didn't really help their case with giving very little details on what happened, and instead using that space to instantly blame admins for being at fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread