TRP Ban Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HE CALLS HIMSELF AN ADMIN!!!! NO HE IS JUST ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE TO THINK HE CAN DO WHAT EVER THE FUCK HE WANTS! HE THINKS HE IS BETTER THAN DAVE BROWN WITHOUT DAVE KNOWING OF THIS BEHIND HIS BACK!!!!! I THINK IT'S TIME WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND REMOVE HIS POWER THAT SO DEARLY LOVES TO USE IN HIS WAKE!!!!

RainForrestWolf RainForrestWolf dude give it a rest. you've been relentlessly annoying members of the team through discord PM. at first it was just annoying but between this thread and the fact you've recently started to outright lie about what people have said in the aforementioned constant flow of discord PMs, this is starting to get sad.

Rain, we're not going to pursue this. I've looked at the logs and most of us have talked about your behavior leading up to this point.

Just to give you some clarification moving forward: I would take the ban as a warning that your attitude and outlook on the situation warrented it. Admins have the right to not reward your character with items if they feel like the situation didn't warrant it.

Apart from that, the reason you were banned was because of your attitude once you were told no.

I would look to understand and identify areas in yourself where you could find more patience and attitude management. I think you've grown on this server, but the one this holding you back are these two things.

Try not to escalate the situation any further.

Firstly you weren't falsely banned, you tried to manipulate a situation massively to your own gain.

Admins talk, don't kid yourself that what one admin says to you won't be passed onto another, you were trying to find non-existent loop-holes and then began to threaten Bungo that he would be removed from the team if he did not comply to your demands.

I believe 3 hours was perhaps a tad lenient given the current situation and the number of chances that have been bestowed upon you.

Wind your neck in, you're on thin ice and have been for a while. The team has been overly patient with you it is time you reciprocate at least some sort of respect to people rather than issuing demands and threats if you don't get your own way.

Unfortunately, Bungo (Admin Atan) will be remaining on the team as he acted accordingly in terms of the situation.

Ps. Don't start a witch hunt if you've not got anything to back it up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread