TPG | AKWturnips Ban Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I go to the cinema with my dad we take this extra-long trenchcoat and slip on in under the guise of this twelve foot tall mega-dad. Usually the employees realise something's up but they don't do anything about it because we still buy two tickets, it's just real awkward for whoever sits behind us because we tower in front of the screen and like to sit near the front. We've considered the idea of taking his dad and adding it to the totem but we've yet to find a suitable coat long enough to match that legendary eighteen foot height. I guess this all pales compared to what some folks here can manage with just their foreheads but this is what we got. Anyway that's about it, nothing more supreme than a white supremacist in today's day and age, Obama might have been in league with the lizard people but at least he wouldn't push the button, ONE LOVE, (_)_)::::::::::::::::::::::D ~~~~~~~ ##

Why does every serious conversation need to turn into a giant meme Fest. I think we need to start Banning people from the forms that do not contribute positive information to the topic.

My dad can beat all of yours up. He has more chromosomes than yours.

ILPvzst.png

On that note, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread