TPG | AKWturnips Ban Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny2

New Blood
Nov 3, 2017
OOC Name: TPG | AKWturnips
SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:55446481)
What happened: Exploiting the spawn point (Rule: Common Sense) Keeps using the spawn point to glitch into spots on the map you cant get to using normal means. This isnt the first time Ive seen him do it but its the first time Ive taken screen shots.
Time it happened: 8:34 Pm EST
Pictures/Proof: 4000_screenshots_20171111203026_1.jpg 4000_screenshots_20171111203019_1.jpg

Last edited:
I have no proof, but several can vouch he is using some sort of ESP hack. He can nail me with a headshot through a wall, and he knows exactly where you are, and/if your outside his base. I'v seen him come around a wall/hill and nail me with a headshot nigh-instantly.

Pretty sure I saw you guys using spawnpoints to spawn yourselves up to the tallest point on the nexus, so what makes you guys any different from him? How come you guys had a sudden attitude swap from being careless and exploitive to the servers up and coming vigilante? Hypocrisy is real in this thread

I've seen him putting his spawnpoint out of the map and shit. And pew pew nobody was doing that and if so I'd like evidence young man.

I have no proof, but several can vouch he is using some sort of ESP hack. He can nail me with a headshot through a wall, and he knows exactly where you are, and/if your outside his base. I'v seen him come around a wall/hill and nail me with a headshot nigh-instantly.
tbh couldnt give less of a fuck about him exploiting spawn points against this lot (guy who made the ban request and his buddies) since they're known to use spawn points to reach rooftops/points outside of the map, but if he's using some kind of aim hacks then we should definitely look into him hhm?

This spawn point shit is getting retarded just make it so when you spawn it in you cannot move it with the physgun.

Not a bad idea actually. Spawnpoints already position themselves when you buy them so you don't have to move them anyways.

Not a bad idea actually. Spawnpoints already position themselves when you buy them so you don't have to move them anyways.
you could alternatively make it so u have to reactivate it after move it so u can't glitch through shit
thus allowiing it to be moved but not abused

me and my dad just watched the walking dead

we're very distressed at the commercial to show ratio that twd has

i watched the new star wars movies in cinemas with my dad! the old ones too ofc but not in cinemas

i bet your dad didnt sneak you into horror movies either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread