☣Toxic☣Angle☣, Minge-Thief, Bad RPer, and RP-Logger

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsip

Jan 28, 2015
Player's Name: ☣Toxic☣Angle☣
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8599343
Reason for ban: Minge-Theft of AKM, horrific RP, logging to avoid RP
Proof: Sadly, my screenshot button did not appear to take the screenshot to prove the logging and horiffic RP though it is common knowledge among Rebels that he has the AKM, hopefully the community will back me up on this.

What would you like to see improved:

1) First, I want to see the AKM he stole from Beswick with no RP removed. He simply minge-stole it during a transaction between Beswick (Dave) and another player with no RP and dissapeared once he stole it. I was told that players informed Dave this player stole the AKM and that he did not care. I care, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one.

2) He inserts himself into people's roleplays awkwardly and creates conversation or changes the topic to something that is incredibly awkward and low-quality to the point it makes me cringe. Normally that's acceptable for a person because they might be new to roleplay, but I am less forgiving for the reason above and below. I would like for him to learn etiquette when it comes to roleplay. It's okay to jump into some conversations and join in on the discussion but doing things like throwing yourself into everyone's conversation to flirt with one of the characters awkwardly and then just walk away kills the passive for a lot of people.

3) Myself and Alice Bailey discovered this man in only a blue jumper and a mask with an AKM, and having ICly been there when the AKM was stolen started to ICly wonder where he got the AKM. The second that I made a post from my character asking his where he had received that rifle, he logged out. I would like him to acknowledge and learn that logging out during RP to avoid it is not acceptable on the server.

pretendtious twat said:
2 is not a bannable offense.

Proof on 1 and 3?
Administrator Discretion
(Any other offense(s) not specifically outlined.)
  • These rules are not all-inclusive. Admins maintain the right to stop and possibly punish any action they believe to be counter-productive, interruptive, or generally negative to the community/server.
1 was a fairly public event, because everyone and their grandmother knows that someone stole an AKM from Beswick. This new blueberry-fresh jumpsuit character was found later with the AKM.

3 was the direct result of us attempting to inquire to where he got it ICly, and for whatever god-forsaken reason my take screenshot key did not work the time I needed it. Sadly, I cannot push forward proof on this affair.

If someone's butting into your conversations awkwardly IC then you deal with it IC.

I asked for proof not more word-of-mouth from the posting party, for 1/3. You can't ban someone without proof. If someone stole an AKM from Dave without a hint of roleplay I'm fairly sure they'd be banned very quickly. Someone owning a script item is not proof. If you don't have proof then that's that, the admins will jus have to purge the logs to see what's up.

That's just it. Apparently Dave didn't give two shits about it when the guy was ratted out. I cannot physically prove beyond suspicion that he acquired that AKM from Beswick, but it is not a far leap in logic to assume that this very new player acquired it under mingey pretenses.

However, I can't prove it. Close the thread.

His name originally was Abban, I believe. I confronted him after I asked Bes where his AKM was. Both me and Martyn Shultz chased him into the caves, after I already shot him in the leg. When we finally arrived in the caves, he tried to run back into the canals. I quickly shot him once more, at which point we attempted to pat him down, but he ran into the transition and disconnected.

I know this does not serve as solid proof, but, I do know that he has refused to give a clear answer as to how he acquired it, both ICly and OOCly.

Necro (Konrad) said:
Whats his IC name?
He goes by Adam Phillip, James Carter, and Adam Alfredo.He always has the same player-model.

I mean, on top of everything else that he does to hurt the roleplay setting (and make no effort in improving), he whines for handouts and continuously picks bad points to try asking for stuff (I have corrected him IC'ly multiple times about it, with which he responds by just running away, usually to try leeching off someone else.)

I completely understand when someone is new to the setting and learning to properly roleplay, but he is an entirely different case. He has been corrected multiple times and still refuses to change. I know this isn't a bannable offense, but it still shows he has a lack of character overall.

I fucking knew it

I got shot yesterday and he got mad because i wouldn't eat his vitamins and then tried to sell me a face wrap while I was unconscious

pirate said:
I fucking knew it

I got shot yesterday and he got mad because i wouldn't eat his vitamins and then tried to sell me a face wrap while I was unconscious
Can confirm, I was there.

Rath was noclipping around too, I'm sure he can give his word if someone points him to this thread.

pirate said:
I fucking knew it

I said goodnight to Stefano Mancha and directly after Adam came in and asked Mancha if he had any gasmasks for sale, while Manch was in bed, practically sleeping.

Isn't Adam Phillip darkcave? Either way, this guy needs a time out to learn.

xXShurlyXx said:
I said goodnight to Stefano Mancha and directly after Adam came in and asked Mancha if he had any gasmasks for sale, while Manch was in bed, practically sleeping.
Also when he was told to "prepare a bed" he just spawned the bedframe prop right where we were and I just about died laughing

Thank you community for saving my ass here. I apologize that I don't have physical proof. When myself and Alice Bailey encountered him he was using another name, Zachary something. We tried to ICly confront him about how he got the AKM and he ninja-logged then and there.

xXShurlyXx said:
Oh! I almost forgot! He ICly boiled water with his hands!
Oh yeah I love that

"Make some soup for the wounded."

"ok"

Adam Alfredo takes out pot
Adam Alfredo pours in hot water

pirate said:
Oh yeah I love that

"Make some soup for the wounded."

"ok"

Adam Alfredo takes out pot
Adam Alfredo pours in hot water
Not to get off topic, but I believe he spells it "watter" and he eats "cucombers".

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest, I was dying last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread