Toast/Fervens

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xeanos said:
stop being a gentleman. use !a like everyone else. stop breaking server rules when you feel like it.
this holy shit, toast you're not an inherently bad guy and you're quite proficient at roleplay but try to lower your extreme levels of autism while on the server. it's really obnoxious and I doubt a lot of the guys on the admin team, myself included, are going to keep watching you RDM several people at a time while falling back on the excuse that they provoked you. killing somebody instead of reporting them is counter productive and retarded.

i'm talking and addressing the complaints i've heard about you in general, a few days ago alone i saw you kill two guys (maybe three? i don't remember) that ran up to you and were physgunning you or some shit like that. when questioned about it you decided to act like a massive douchebag and dictated your own "punishment" by trying to goad me in to kicking you from the server, because you're "leaving for dinner anyway". tl;dr stop being idiotic and stop being an asshole.

ah yes when the three people ran up to me shooting phys guns in my face and asking me to cyber

youre right i was totally in the wrong there!

asking you for cyber yes of course ah yes how could i not see it before ah yes of course yes cyber this is why you acted like an asshole to miharu when he questioned you about it ah yes of course

do you understand that you have been warned

i understand why youve been warned to stay off of farmer mckinley's pastures

FervensPb said:
ah yes when the three people ran up to me shooting phys guns in my face and asking me to cyber

youre right i was totally in the wrong there!
toast like i don't know if you actually have a mental illness or if you're just not hearing what i'm saying here, there's a reason vigilante justice isn't allowed on the server. i never thought i'd actually need to explain this concept to somebody, but the fact of the matter is if it's player on player rather than admin on player, it's going to stir more shit than it'll unstir. you're going to feel like a major cool dude for shooting pixels at some other pixels behind your computer screen for a fleeting few seconds, and then that person is going to continue fucking with other people (or perhaps even you) until they get banned, because they weren't told or forced by somebody with administrative power to stop. they might even get the idea that shooting people that annoy you at random isn't all that bad. but hey, maybe if the original victim reported them in /a immediately instead of being a cheeky little smartass, then all of this could be avoided with three elongated bans.

if that shit had happened to you, you would have kicked all three of them

having elevated script privileges doesnt render you as more of an impartial or capable thinker

every time i deal with an admin here i regret it, which is why i do "vigilante" shit

also i dont understand why you think three long bans for people just fucking around is a good thing. they were being three idiots. i treated them as such. no one left the server. no one was hurt. the only "bad" thing to come out of that is that the abstract ideal of "no rdm" was breached. they're likely to avoid behaving like that in the future and simultaneously won't feel singled out or persecuted, which means a more active server with lower overall levels of angst... barring that coming from you, xeanos, and the end, that is.

FervensPb said:
if that shit had happened to you, you would have kicked all three of them

having elevated script privileges doesnt render you as more of an impartial or capable thinker

every time i deal with an admin here i regret it, which is why i do "vigilante" shit
you're exactly right, i would have banned all three for a few hours if it happened to me, and i would've done the same in your stead if you actually spent a few seconds reporting it. if you don't like the admins here and want to keep up with this childish cunty attitude of yours, though, then you're free to find another server that suits your needs.

see above

also lol @ complaining about flaming then cursing me out in the same breath

you wanna talk about cunty attitudes?

make up ur minds

FervensPb said:
see above

also lol @ complaining about flaming then cursing me out in the same breath

make up ur minds
i'm not the one complaining about flaming, don't worry. and yeh i won't try to explain this concept to you anymore, it looks like any logical thought process you may have had is long gone. next time i see you RDM somebody, i'll just treat you like you treat the people you RDM, i'll make a quick snap decision without going for the diplomatic route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread