Toast/Fervens

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The End

Supreme Commander of the GAR
May 22, 2011
Players Name: Toast/Fervens
Steam ID: N/A
Reason for ban:
Violation of the following rules over the course of the last few months:

Universal Server Rules:
- Spamming GOOC with particularly stupid, pointless, or offensive messages will result in a raised delay and possibly a kick/ban.
- Metagaming, deathmatching, propsurfing, propkilling, and similar media of mingery are obviously not allowed.
- Generalised complaints (on a mass of people or a particular faction) do not require proof, but useless moaning or attacks of any kind will be removed if they are wholly unproductive.
- Flaming, flamebaiting, and other forms of pointless instigation of drama/conflict are subject to removal.

HL2 Rules:
- Running into the Nexus as a citizen in any unserious or unrealistic manner may lead to a ban.
- Flaming or harassment of other players is not permitted.
- Any action with the sole purpose of disrupting roleplay is strictly forbidden and may lead to harsh bans.

Forum Rules:
- Respect other members of the community on the forums and servers at all times.
- Do not ever postwhore or post excessively for no good reason.
- When choosing titles for threads, chose something appropriate to what is said within the thread.
- Post constructively and thoughtfully in serious threads.
- Do not flame, begin flamewars, or retaliate to any action by flaming.
- Posting unserious ban requests (Is that still a rule? Can't find it.)

Proof: Talk to him for 5 seconds.

What would you like to see improved: If he stops being an ass and violating the rules I'm fine with him. He should also probably stop accusing everyone else of problems caused by himself. Otherwise he contributes little but drama to the community.

Additional Note: I am willing to accept punishment for my own post as seen here as it could technically violate some of the same rules I've accused Toast of violating. I'm no hypocrite, acknowledge this, and accept punishment.

None of these are enforced and cherrypicking your way to eliminate someone who you find insufferable from a distance is hilarious

31882d19f1.png

ba377b87d1.png

50796904b0.png

giphy.gif

In all seriousness, Toast does a lot for the server but what he gives back he readily returns in a slew of s2k, prop dm and just being a cunt. This is his last warning; shape up or get out. A lot of people have been banned for less than what you have done, toast, and even though most of the admin team/community members, myself included, have a history with you where they saw you in a more positive light, I can at least see that you do not want to be here if you act in such a way to everyone. I'm quite suprised that you act the ass all the time because all it would take for you to get admin is to shape up your OOC image and keep the witty comments about other peoples roleplay ability(or lack there of) to yourself.

Xeanos said:
In all seriousness, Toast does a lot for the server but what he gives back he readily returns in a slew of s2k, prop dm and just being a cunt. This is his last warning; shape up or get out. A lot of people have been banned for less than what you have done, toast, and even though most of the admin team/community members, myself included, have a history with you where they saw you in a more positive light, I can at least see that you do not want to be here if you act in such a way to everyone. I'm quite suprised that you act the ass all the time because all it would take for you to get admin is to shape up your OOC image and keep the witty comments about other peoples roleplay ability(or lack there of) to yourself.
the only time i ever cause a stink outside of private is when someone in a position of power goes out of their way to fuck with me or someone disrupts roleplay

that's literally it

im not here to make you feel good about yourself, im not here to be your friend, im not here to be a nice guy, im not here for the social contact, im not here to be popular. im here to make stories with other people. if i happen to get along with them, that's great. if not, i could really give a shit.

well someone disrupting roleplay must happen a lot of times every single day, toast. no other vigilante players s2k and break rules as much as you do which you must be either going full sperg when you notice something you dont agree with or you just have very sensitive sensibilities

also mate !a exists as does steam friends, the last time you messaged me about an issue i responded in less than a minute. thats all it would take to stop that person from being blasted down and you being in this position

id rather not see you go, toast. you don't understand. this isnt an open request, its a warning

im warning you

stop being a gentleman. use !a like everyone else. stop breaking server rules when you feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread