Roleplay Department Administrator
May 16, 2011
Half-Life: Nightmare in Prague Content
Workshop Link

Terminator Roleplay Content
Workshop link

STALKER Roleplay Content
Workshop link

Legacy Half-Life 2 Roleplay Content (2014-2018)
Workshop link

Halo Roleplay Content
Workshop link

All content is uploaded via the workshop and updated automatically to the player. Press "Subscribe to All" to ensure all necessary addons are subscribed to. Let the content finish downloading before launching Garry's Mod.

Most TnB Servers require content from Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life 2: Episode 1 and Half-Life 2: Episode 2. Ensure these games are mounted to your Garry's Mod, then restart your game.

Still experiencing content issues? Click here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is not a help thread, but I have downloaded and redownloaded the megapacks but I am still getting errors on people's models.

Which models in particular, and are they ON peoples models or are they the model itself?

They are on people, I don't know specifically, but I have talked to several people ingame and they aren't donator models. They don't know what's wrong.

It is likely to be a weapon, then, if you can see the actual player's model but they have an ERROR located like where their head is.

Generally, Dave does misss some models out.
If you can get the person to let you know what model they are using, and post it, it'd be helpful.

Hey, I recently installed all the parts, one of the Resistance player models is invisible. It seems strange because I also installed the pack onto a different computer and the same model is invisible. I reinstalled it, but it remained invisible when I installed the pack again, can anyone help me with this?

Expalined in the post above my friend, Dave occassionally forgets to add models to the model pack, it's a bit bloated right now. So, yeah, inform an RDA or SEA of which resistance model it is.

Where are the maps? I found a map on the Terminator server, rp_salvation_2_night, and i can't download it because the only one on garrysmod.org is rp_salvation_night

Before I reinstalled Steam and all my games, the megapack displayed the characters' models I am missing. Like the Combine skins are not showing. They used to show before I reinstalled it. The megapack used to show all of the skins I am missing.

Seriously. Make a megapack with all the maps and all models. I don't want to spend an hour looking for everything needed.

I dont know if this is my issue or not, but when I download the megapacks, I dont receieve a folder, i just receive the files TNBPack_Part1.rar, TNBPack_Part2.rar, and TNBPack_Part3.rar but only as a normal file. Like if I download content then I have to unzip the content I downloaded, I only get these packs as the form of the files that come after you unzip the folder.

I'm currently redownloading everything, to make sure I don't have any errors. For some strange reason I still keep getting purple and black checkers on peoples faces. Hmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread