Timmy and Jimmy Cricket

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
popo said:
seems like one of those circumstances where all parties involved did some stupid shit

yeah crickets shouldnt of attacked with the melee sweps and char swapped

yeah the CP players probably shouldn't of instigated the situation by trying to hunt these guys to the ends of the map and initiating s2k
You can't really say anything as last night you got killed on your unit during s2k then swapped to your rebel and went straight to flanking where we were (Which would have only been known via radio), in the apartment overlooking the CMS Bridge. (Which was pretty out of the way of the firefight to begin with.)
You then proceeded to kill me and attempt to kill a CIND agent and a SID agent and promptly disconnect afterward.
You've done this before, unloaded a Glock at a JURY adjutant, suicided to get out of the fight, then swapped characters.

Please put your input in when you stop doing pretty much exactly what this ban request is about.

wut are you talking about LMAO I don't even have a unit

I like how everyone is somehow believing the character swap without any proof when I have actually provided proof against the character swap allegation. Pirate your opinions are obviously biased to the point that your input on this ban request is invalid, I don't know what hate you're harboring for me and solidfury as I don't even know who you are but please leave it at the door if you're actually going to make a serious comment.

There are also multiple logs shown of us actually roleplaying, I'm not going to lie and say we haven't been a been unserious on the crickets, everyone has been unserious at a time and it's a lie if you say you haven't. If admins wish to watch us roleplay at anytime without any pre-emptive warning, go for it. You'll notice that we do actually roleplay thanks.

Also Pancake the reason that these characters have not been removed is the fact that a few admins got upset about how our characters roleplayed. We did actually get banned but it was quickly revoked after it was found to be unjustified and lacked any proof of rule breaking. Dave has nothing to do with this.

Please keep your posts serious and refrain from posting if you have some undying hate for me or solidfury which would lead to a biased opinion on how your internet feelings are hurt. Thankyou.

Also Pirate I'm pretty sure Raygin hates me, so...

pirate said:
Solidfury and Pruney have kind of always done this type of dumb shit. This is not a big surprise; what is surprising is that it's being tolerated without Raygin to protect them.

It's not that you were waiting until engaged to shoot back, it's that you were trying to get them to chase you into a bottleneck where you could kill them all. That's clear from multiple reports. I'm willing to bet you charswapped to get out of danger and then swapped back.

The pattern here is pretty obvious. You will do something to incite units into chasing you and either vanish mysteriously (nowhere to be found on the scoreboard immediately after) or try to S2K them and lose.
Why on Earth would Raygin protect us? I haven't spoke to Raygin since he was an SRP admin around 2 years ago. Another conspiracy of yours Pirate? Oddly enough, I've been here 7 or so years and I've had around 3 ban requests on me over the years. So I can't say that I'm doing too bad compared to your record Mr Pirate. So I cannot see how the guilty can accuse so freely.

Regardless,

The claims of character swaps are blatent lies which were disproven, yet you're still clinging on to that claim. The higher the stat, the faster you can run, it's rather quite simple.

The Units interrupted roleplay after investigating a secret room with no prior reports, chose to start an S2K festival and came back on the same characters to kill us, breaking NLR, after we escaped and tried to hide elsewhere.

I actually told the admins who were investigating (tanknut) to look in to the logs.

Pruney said:
Also Pancake the reason that these characters have not been removed is the fact that a few admins got upset about how our characters roleplayed. We did actually get banned but it was quickly revoked after it was found to be unjustified and lacked any proof of rule breaking. Dave has nothing to do with this.
The reason it was a perma and not a temporary one was because I know both you and pruney are capable of good roleplay when you put your minds to it. The Crickets felt like some sort of pisstake to troll the server for whatever reason that's unknown to me, so it's why the punishment was severe. I'll unban you both once I'm able to get in game unless another admin beats me to the punch, but please, if you're shooting for comedic relief, try not to go overboard.
You were seriously banned for a month, lol. Both of your antics on these characters are well known and hated by many admins.

You guys can continue to bicker for hours but the fact is I've single handedly witnessed you two bullshitting your way through the rules, avoiding rp, and RDMing cops. I don't think any of the writers here take you take you seriously, and I'm not trying to degrade you two because you're not all bad, I have not just seen bad things, but, whenever you two get on those characters it's like your sense of boundaries are gone. I'm not just pulling these accusations out of the air, either, on I17 I've seen you rush cops with melee weapons and spam m1 with max stats until they're dead, take their gun and just leave. When caves was still up, you mugged a unit in the city, and the civil protection chased you all the way through canals to cave and when we got to cave you guys immediately dc'd, not even server hop just dc.

Solidfury, on your CA you RP'd good and I know you used to be an admin at SRP so I don't understand you do the things you do on these cricket characters.

I'm not trying to pass judgement here, but I thought it would be helpful to the thread if some things were brought to light. Pruney & Solidfury aren't spawns of satan and I'm sure when they're isolated they can perform good RP, just not with the Crickets.

Fair enough Jackson, also you cannot use the Caves incident as there were mistakes on your side too.

Also what are we supposed to do when the units are attempting to S2K us and we do not have any guns to fire back. I'm referring to 80% of the incidents you're saying we rushed them. We can't roleplay it out when they're attempting S2K and we only have crowbars/pipes.

Pruney said:
Fair enough Jackson, also you cannot use the Caves incident as there were mistakes on your side too.
"yeah i fucked up but you did too so i'm clear of any liability for my actions so ha"

Tazmily said:
"yeah i fucked up but you did too so i'm clear of any liability for my actions so ha"
To be honest I didn't fuck up at all but I didn't want to say that. It was a seperate incident anyway.

The claims of character swaps are blatent lies which were disproven, yet you're still clinging on to that claim.
You have not disproved anything. You provided completely unrelated logs of role play that happened after the fact, and you somehow think that it proves you didn't char-swap, which takes about ten seconds to do and then come back to the original character. And I already said, I know I saw you disappear from the scoreboard, but it's possible the unit who said he physically saw you was mistaken. We can't really prove it regardless. We shouldn't need to to get a ban with the other shit you pulled.
The higher the stat, the faster you can run, it's rather quite simple.
That's true. I would know, my unit has 95 speed. Funnily enough, even I couldn't keep up.
The Units interrupted roleplay after investigating a secret room with no prior reports, chose to start an S2K festival and came back on the same characters to kill us, breaking NLR, after we escaped and tried to hide elsewhere.
Wow, and you're gonna tell me that I'm blatantly lying? I don't even know of any secret rooms in the map we where on, let alone search through any. Then again, I only joined the PT after the first of the three times you killed a unit, so maybe they went through one prior. Still, the other two units you killed said that you guys started the shooting, and I'm inclined to believe them with all the other stuff you're coming up with from nowhere. And you claim you tried to "run and hide", even though you returned to the same place not once, but twice after, which led to us chasing you two more times, which led to you killing two more units. I don't know exactly where the first unit died, but the second one and me, the third one, where killed in the same place, which was the ramp leading to the market bar in the mall basement. And we didn't break NLR, we voided you because you did not RP whatsoever and we just wanted to do a normal sweep, which we attempted to do two more times, before you two showed up once again.

yeah the CP players probably shouldn't of instigated the situation by trying to hunt these guys to the ends of the map and initiating s2k
We did not hunt them to the edge of the map, we where doing a normal sweep of the mall, and tried to void them each time they showed up and forget it, but they kept coming back. I don't know where you got that, you weren't even there.

i'd rather just ban you both for being shitters. Theres plenty of evidence for that in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread