Timmy and Jimmy Cricket

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wester

Kiruclanz 2.0
Mar 7, 2015
Players Name: Timmy Cricket and Jimmy Cricket.
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:11275039 (couldn't get the other guy's.)
Reason for ban: Mingerunning, RDMing units, evading RP.
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/1kxYXSI.png
What would you like to see improved: They don't mingerun and not RDM units, and I honestly think the only way these guys are going to learn is with a some time out. They literally came up to a unit and killed two of us for guns, and continued to evade us with no RP. All the other units agreed to come and comment, and post their screenshots and evidence.

I was there. 93959. They killed me with a machete to get my Mp5 and then attacked the other units, then char swapping to escape RP. [RADIO-DISPATCH] Vital signs for asset CCA.C17-VICE.03.93959 have ceased. Remaining units contain.
Solidfury - Stream Offline killed [HZ]Pvt. Lucky Mr.Badman using weapon_cc_crowbar
They did this multiple times. They then killed another unit. Solidfury - Stream Offline killed Jopolitan using weapon_cc_usp
To get his Mp7 They continue minging around the city as I type this. Attacking recruits, etc. The saddest part is, no admins are on ;c...

This doesn't really show a lot of the evidence, but I was in the PT and the one killed here. Three times, they got the attention of our PT, killed one of us with no RP, grabbed the gun they dropped, and char swapped after we began chasing them. They got mine, and three other units MP7s this way, and those units will comment soon as well. One of them also mingeran from me earlier this same day in a separate incident, jumping from a balcony that surely would have IC'y broke his legs and running away after I caught him wearing a black ski mask from his donator model. (And it did break his legs script-wise, I heard the sound, though I know that isn't a good IC way to judge it.)

Your stories are falling apart, based on the fact that

1. We did not have a machete
2. You initiated S2K by shooting us both, we did not have weapons out either.
3. We did not character swap and if you tried PMing us first, it would have went through. We both have max stats and most likely outran you/hid.
4. >Multiple times, 3 units died after they attacked us. We did not attack anyone, only retaliate.
5. You say we came up to two of you? All three kills were on separate occasions so lying on a ban request isn't a good start.
6. Finally! You were all in the underground of the Shopping Mall, we ran through it and saw you so we ran, as you would do. You chased us and we fought back AFTER you initiated S2K. We did not hunt anyone down to kill.

Please provide more proof in your ban request other than a screenshot of Solid killing someone which happens during S2K which you initiated.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11731332/2015-10-04_00001.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11731332/2015-10-04_00002.jpg

Full logs of both kills (I wasn't there to witness the first)

Pruney said:
Your stories are falling apart, based on the fact that

1. We did not have a machete
2. You initiated S2K by shooting us both, we did not have weapons out either.
3. We did not character swap and if you tried PMing us first, it would have went through. We both have max stats and most likely outran you/hid.
4. >Multiple times, 3 units died after they attacked us. We did not attack anyone, only retaliate.
5. You say we came up to two of you? All three kills were on separate occasions so lying on a ban request isn't a good start.
6. Finally! You were all in the underground of the Shopping Mall, we ran through it and saw you so we ran, as you would do. You chased us and we fought back AFTER you initiated S2K. We did not hunt anyone down to kill.

Please provide more proof in your ban request other than a screenshot of Solid killing someone which happens during S2K which you initiated.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11731332/2015-10-04_00001.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11731332/2015-10-04_00002.jpg

Full logs of both kills (I wasn't there to witness the first)
No, we did not shoot at you. You guys attacked us to farm guns. We were trying to RP, and you came up and killed one of our units, so we looked for you (with RP). You guys came and several of us without RP, took our guns, and ran off.

I and another recruit caught up to the scene right as they killed him and ran. Both had a shovel and some other object like a crowbar or machete or something.
We chased them and the other recruit had a good sprint stat, when we turned the final corner leaving I saw their name bubble in place and it disappeared a split second later.

I played as CCA.C17-RcT.55406

Holy shit, we didn't even initiate S2K one single time, nor did we even switch characters, we were on the whole time. We were roleplaying in the secret room when you guys saw fit to raid us simply because we changed the exterior,

013d518fdcd7b13c89d22fcb3253fc3c.png

These "barricades" were simply some boxes placed in a storage area, to make the area look nicer, created on my passive resistance character Mattieu Felix, the secret room recently becoming a haven for people who wished to passive in the city rather than (humerously) shotcop.

Daiks instead acted on metagame, despite the previous rules of not entering secret rooms unless it's been reported or individuals have been chased to it, regardless, he breaches with a squad of MP7 wielding recruits, despite the situation, I try to hide. The room is full of junk and potential hiding places, yet despite having no evidence of me being in the room and its obvious that Im trying to hide, they begin to delete all the hiding spots, forcing me in to S2K.

f9dd6243f14138ecbafdd65ec13344d3.png

I didn't kill anyone. About an hour later, I hop on the Cricket due to Calum Hayes being TK'ed and Nicholas Lambert being NLR'ed for another hour. As soon as I hop on my character without a mask, I am chased by a recruit with a stunbaton (soon as I spawn) and they chase me, eventually leading to the whole CCA S2King at me, after about twenty minutes or so, They follow us to a dead end and we managed to kill one of them, this repeats twice more as they simply continue to chase us as we're trying to be smuggled out the city.

We made a rule to never fire the first shot on the Crickets and here we are, the logs on the box will pretty much show the full story.

I can't say for the first kill as I wasn't there.

For the two afterwards, both happened in the underground of the Shopping Mall. Both times we ran through the door with the lever to shut it. The first time you were right there and you chased and started shooting at us. We decided to turn around and fight back, killing one who dropped an MP5 on the slope down. We grabbed it as anyone would and continued to run, two more following (from what we saw) firing multiple times, hitting us and we escaped, ran into the sewer area and climbed up the long ladder into the apartment overlooking the church.

The second time, as we were attempting to get back into D2 but it was locked down, we ran through the lever door, no one there. Solid ran up to the first floor and up the stairs, he immediately ran back down as he saw some units so we continued to run. As we ran past the shutter, some more gunfire hailed us and solid was shot, I closed the door behind and we waited in ambush. The unit ran through, we beat him up, he dropped an MP7 which again we grabbed because why wouldn't you. We then ran the exact same way as last time, into the apartment and back into the city.

I can't attest to how 939 died, since I wasn't there for when he was killed. But I can tell you that we saw you when in the Market Bar basement after we found his body, and when we chased you to the hall leading into the pit, you where gone as we turned the corner. You where missing on the scoreboard, then appeared once again a few minutes later, and where back at it. You then did this to me, although I can't say you char-swapped on that one since I wasn't there to chase you. I did shoot first, but only because I saw you pull out a weapon, and had already S2Ked two other units in the same hour. You also got my attention by turning a corner with a mask on, then immediately turning and mingerunning with no RP whatsoever. Same thing you did in the story I told in my other comment, when you jumped off a balcony at leg-breaking height and kept running.

Also, the first unit that was killed said he lost his SOCOM to them, not his MP7 like I said before.

Edit: Again, I can't say if the other units started the S2K, I wasn't in the PT the first time this happened. And I did shoot first, as I said, but only because you had just killed two units. I was not the unit that saw you swap, but I can say that we checked the pit, and your names where gone from the scoreboard after, only to reappear a few minutes later. Also doesn't justify the mingerunning you do, this being the third separate occasion I've seen you run off with no RP while wearing those masks.

While I can understand your idea that us turning 180 degrees in the opposite direction and running upon seeing you isn't exactly saintly, do recall that other units were chasing at us and firing at us at this moment. We chose not to simply steamroll you with weapons, which would have been easier.

We chose not to kill you during an S2K situation, the only people who were killed were people who consistently fired at us

Oh and here is some evidence that the people who said we character swapped are blind and/or lying

950c486d5f1baa0ce60e5db88b4ce658.png

When it came to the char-swapping, I did not physically see you switch, though some of the other units said you did, so I took their word for it. It is possible they where mistaken, though those logs aren't right after we lost you, since we searched the pit and the rest of the basement before that. And again, it does not justify the constant mingerunning with no RP. This is the ​​third separate occasion I've seen you do that, including the balcony story where you would have broken your legs. That, and both mine and 939's death happened in the basement of the mall, after the PT had chased you down there when you mingeran. Each time, you'd get seen by the PT wearing the masks and run down there to whip out weapons. You where obviously baiting us, even if the other units started the S2K in the first encounter, and weren't trying to "escape the city".

Cooljet17 said:
When it came to the char-swapping, I did not physically see you switch, though some of the other units said you did, so I took their word for it. It is possible they where mistaken, though those logs aren't right after we lost you, since we searched the pit and the rest of the basement before that. And again, it does not justify the constant mingerunning with no RP. This is the ​​third separate occasion I've seen you do that, including the balcony story where you would have broken your legs. That, and both mine and 939's death happened in the basement of the mall, after the PT had chased you down there when you mingeran. Each time, you'd get seen by the PT wearing the masks and run down there to whip out weapons. You where obviously baiting us, even if the other units started the S2K in the first encounter, and weren't trying to "escape the city".
Are we quite finished with your lies? Each statement you've provided has proven false. We didn't take out weapons until we were shot, we had medkits out. A rather big difference. If you wish to provide some evidence or add some substance to your claims, be my guest. Otherwise it sounds like this thread has been created falsified claims while you were emotional.

Evidence of a small section of our roleplay after our second escape,

Timmy Cricket: Indeed it is sire, we have been trying to gain access to District two, alas the Bakers are not allowing us access to it, thus our home is off limits.
Jimmy Cricket: Outrageous.
** Daniel Nordson scratches at his chin gently, "I coud get you there for a fee," He offers.
** Timmy Cricket slowly turns to his brother "Truly a trying day, is it not?." before turning to Daniel once more "Oh, that is truly tempting, what would be such a fee?"
Jimmy Cricket: A fee?
(Daniel Nordson) ** "A hundred credits on arrival," Daniel says with a small shrug. "Based on the work." **
WhaleLord Jr suicided!
Jimmy Cricket: But Brother, we barely have any credits left from our last ration.
Samuel Kennedy: Hello
Timmy Cricket: True another, brother. Perhaps items of interest will instead be of value or pehaps even our services.
Samuel Kennedy: Do any of you fine gentlemen want to purchase a backpack or maybe some gloves?
Samuel Kennedy: Its quite cold this time of year
** Daniel Nordson glances between Samuel, Timmy, and Jimmy. "We'll work it out when we're there," He says with a chipper tone.
Daniel Nordson: Follow me, it's pretty simple getting in.
** Timmy Cricket bows his head dramatically to Samuel "Good day to you, sire, yet I do not." before he nods to Daniel "Of course, I do hope that our trust in your is not...misplaced, sire."
Timmy Cricket: [LOCAL-OOC] you*
Jimmy Cricket: [WHISPER] Let's not dilly dally, some citizen just ran off with a worried look on his face.
(Daniel Nordson) ** Daniel offers a lopsided smirk, "Follow or don't. No skin off my back." He starts to pace towards the hall, "What's your interesest in district two?" **.
Timmy Cricket: Deary me, come, let us relocate my good friends.
** Daniel Nordson peers out the window, "That where you need to go?"
Timmy Cricket: District two is where our compatriots wish to meet us, and yes, it truly is.
Mark Agivino: Hi
Timmy Cricket: Hi.
Mark Agivino: i Fell
Jimmy Cricket: Hi.
** Daniel Nordson shifts his gaze around the window, and not finding a latch--opts to drive his elbow through the glass pane.
Mark Agivino: Fell
Mark Agivino: off the roof
Jimmy Cricket: That must have hurt a bit.
Timmy Cricket: Deary me, I do hope you're not hurt my good man.
Mark Agivino: It did
Mark Agivino: Do you have a crow bar?
** Daniel Nordson shrugs his jacket off gently, "It was pretty cool though wasn't it?" He says, as he uses the jacket to clear the shards of glass. He then drapes it over the bottom sill, "I'll lower you guys out, and you should be home free."
** Timmy Cricket reaches in to his jeans, reaching for a concealed object wrapped in a rather fine piece of cloth, much contrasting the pairs clothing, he then glances to Daniel "Your services have been noted, we shall remember this."
** Jimmy Cricket takes the cloth wrapped item, looking to Daniel.
Mark Agivino: hi
Player Gentle Manne Of Sandvich left the game (Disconnect by user.)
(CCA.C17-VICE.02.01984) [DISPATCH] Citizen reminder. Traversal of restricted infrastructure is considered a malignant act. Please, refrain from climbing inter-building pipelines.
(Daniel Nordson) ** Daniel takes the object in hand, before moving to stick it into the back of his jean's pockets. "Sure," He says. "You guys better move." **
Mark Agivino: Can i come in?
Player Therussnadian left the game (Therussnadian timed out)
** Timmy Cricket nods slowly "You have a choice, sire. You can either take my brothers money or you can have one voucher from us, which do you wish?" he says with a rather intact yet somewhat goofy smile
Mark Agivino: Ill take some money.
** Daniel Nordson scoffs lightly, "What do I need credits for?" He mutters. "If I'm ever in a shit situation myself, I expect you guys to pull me out of it."
Jimmy Cricket: That sounds like a fair deal!
** Timmy Cricket lips curl in to a smile, he reaches in to his pocket, taking out a monopoly card worn by age and riddled with stains and crickles, yet the card is blatently obvious to those of the old world, the words stick out clear "------REDACTED----" reads the bold text, the cricket grins once more as he places it on the floor "Use ----REDACTED------," he chuckles before climbing out the window too
** Daniel Nordson nods once, picking up the card and stuffing it into his pocket. He starts to turn away, moving to pace out of the room.

What have I said had been "Proven false"? I already admitted perhaps the char-swapping was a mistake by the unit that says he saw you do it, and I shot when I saw one of you pull out a crowbar while you where minerunning from us. We where on the ground floor of the mall, and you where coming up from the basement. How is that escaping the city? And why would you even bother coming back after the first time if that's all you where trying to do? That, and those logs where after all of this happened and the PT was called off, because 019 wasn't on at the time and I remember the message about climbing on the pipes playing while we where discussing making this thread. And again, does not explain the mingerunning you guys do.

if you crickets are bored of RP go and play something else
don't fuck up the experience of other people

because let's face it, these characters are minge characters

Solidfury and Pruney have kind of always done this type of dumb shit. This is not a big surprise; what is surprising is that it's being tolerated without Raygin to protect them.

It's not that you were waiting until engaged to shoot back, it's that you were trying to get them to chase you into a bottleneck where you could kill them all. That's clear from multiple reports. I'm willing to bet you charswapped to get out of danger and then swapped back.

The pattern here is pretty obvious. You will do something to incite units into chasing you and either vanish mysteriously (nowhere to be found on the scoreboard immediately after) or try to S2K them and lose.

I'll just come forward and let you know that the reason these two characters (and players) haven't been outright removed (again) is because of Dave, who has acknowledged that these two characters exist for Solidfury and Pruney to minge upon, and told us not to remove them. Admins can chime in about how utterly retarded this is, but just as a forewarning, that's the current situation on them. If they're in-game and an admin is on when something like this happens, I'm sure we could ban them, but they'll probably just get Dave to undo it.

seems like one of those circumstances where all parties involved did some stupid shit

yeah crickets shouldnt of attacked with the melee sweps and char swapped

yeah the CP players probably shouldn't of instigated the situation by trying to hunt these guys to the ends of the map and initiating s2k

FlatPancake said:
I'll just come forward and let you know that the reason these two characters (and players) haven't been outright removed (again) is because of Dave, who has acknowledged that these two characters exist for Solidfury and Pruney to minge upon, and told us not to remove them. Admins can chime in about how utterly retarded this is, but just as a forewarning, that's the current situation on them. If they're in-game and an admin is on when something like this happens, I'm sure we could ban them, but they'll probably just get Dave to undo it.
It's genuinely alarming that you can actually be ban-proof and allowed to minge to your heart's content, considering the effect that can have on roleplay for other people... more alarming that Solidfury and Pruney are sitting here trying to justify it. It's practically sociopathic.

It's like walking into an art museum and flinging red paint on everything. "Oh, I have permission from the owner" - and completely ignoring the ethics of what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread