Information The End of Terminator RP

That wraps it up for this Terminator iteration. I had a fucking blast and I sure as hell hope everyone else did along the way.

Once again I'd like to collectively thank all of the admins and faction leaders throughout the years that made this server what it was. I still remember the first day of the server opening like it was yesterday, spamming the join button while it was still locked. The last couple of days matched that same fuzzy feeling I had all the way back then, and I'm very happy with it.

We all know that this server had its problems - faction reforms, new attempts at making SkyNET scarier, different antagonists - we did it all, but despite all of the flaws, this server really was something special to a lot of us. Over the last three years this admin team did its absolute best to bring a different experience to TnB and I believe we accomplished that in a very grand way. There's still several things I would've liked to change -- and I'm sure many of you feel the same way, but at the end of the day, we made everything work and had a whole lot of fun doing it.

Some of you might be wondering what's next for Terminator as a setting. Rest assured that there will be RRs to come for this setting, and I hope to see all of you there.

Share some of your favorite moments below if you want.

I'll miss TRP. I may have had my gripes as I said elsewhere, but I wouldn't change a thing.

I'd love to see it pop up again in RR's and P-TRP. See where it goes; have a Siberia-esque setting where the tone is much grittier.

"I could totally kill the two FH leaders on my Inf and cause chaos because of where we are."

"Lol do it, see what happens - we give you our permission."

And that was how my Inf almost got the entirety of Bakersfield killed in Mexico if people hadn't of been smooth talkers. I'm fairly sure it pushed the staff team to radically change things near the end but they didn't mind it (which I'm glad for).

Only reason I got off with that at all was because Kerrigan was trying to slice into my Inf's arm when we had no medical supplies and everyone freaked the fuck out on her for it - and later, we found out she planned to shoot me anyway and she got caught which spun the attention off of me entirely.

I completely agree, the FH campaign was one of the best events that the administration team ever made, it was a great turning point for a lot of characters.

Kerrigan didn't go through with the hand splicing because she knew if he was confirmed she was as good as dead, it was mostyl self preservation. :D

With the goods and the bads TRP was a great experience, wanted to also check out the final event done but unfortunately I had other commintments.

It's been a good while since I've been around or even played TRP. I was dealing with some heavy burnout near the end but I had a lot of good memories and met some great people along the way. I really enjoyed myself in Charlie a lot. Thank you everyone for the experience.

lol wow this was a throwback to see. Haven't played TRP since 2010's or so. Was so fuckin' bad at it haha. Had some great times in it though. I'll miss the Blue Pill bar and the people I played with back then.

I'm late as shit but it's crazy that it's been 3 years already - I remember being there on launch. Because I sucked at making human characters in any setting I had the best time playing as the terminators, and most notably my reprogrammed T400. I can't remember names but my thanks to all of the people who had to put up with me stumbling through my first repro character ED, getting the command to shoot down the hunter killers in the middle of camp is easily one of my favorite moments during the server's run.

Users who are viewing this thread