Tallisibeth Enwandung-Esterhazy - STEAM_0:0:21725980 | Ban Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus Boxer

New Blood
Aug 17, 2015
Players Name: Tallisibeth Enwandung-Esterhazy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21725980

Reason For Ban:
Multiple RDMs. Metagaming. Minging.
I asked a question IC which provoked OOC hatred. The subject in question proceeded to ICly dislike me over OOC politics. When I questioned the breach of the fourth wall, they began to RDM me repetitively when I refused to cooperate with their demands.
Proof:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058557596/screenshots/?appid=0&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=grid&privacy=8

What you would like to see Improved:
I was killed repeatedly, many times while in the process of typing/speaking ICly. I attempted to contact admins for support via /a with no response. The subject was also-as far as I know- not given any punitive measures whatsoever, despite being the primary antagonist of the entire situation.
Upon killing Tallisibeth once, after being killed, stunsticked, and overall minged several times, I was given a ban with no explanation nor chance to explain myself. I believe this was a show of favouritism and was unprofessional on part of the admin in question: briebaugh STEAM_0:1:17410972

After the ban, It came to my attention that the initial temporary ban of 2 hours was extended for no apparent reason whatsoever other than spite. I was not contacted, spoken to, nor given any reasoning or justification whatsoever.
I believe the entire situation could have been handled better on all sides.
Obviously my mistake was questioning a lack of logic and treating others how I am treated. While I believe briebaugh - STEAM_0:1:17410972 could have worked to better assess and understand the situation before acting rashly. With the mistakes of Tallisibeth Enwandung-Esterhazy - Captain! - STEAM_0:0:21725980, Being well documented in the above report as well as multiple screenshots of kill-logs.

i didnt even know one was out, thanks for telling me guys
anyways let's make this visible (you might want to fix the formatting, your text is gray and exactly the same color as the background)

Cactus Boxer said:
Players Name: Tallisibeth Enwandung-Esterhazy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21725980

Reason For Ban:
Multiple RDMs. Metagaming. Minging.
I asked a question IC which provoked OOC hatred. The subject in question proceeded to ICly dislike me over OOC politics. When I questioned the breach of the fourth wall, they began to RDM me repetitively when I refused to cooperate with their demands.
Proof:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058557596/screenshots/?appid=0&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=grid&privacy=8

What you would like to see Improved:
I was killed repeatedly, many times while in the process of typing/speaking ICly. I attempted to contact admins for support via /a with no response. The subject was also-as far as I know- not given any punitive measures whatsoever, despite being the primary antagonist of the entire situation.
Upon killing Tallisibeth once, after being killed, stunsticked, and overall minged several times, I was given a ban with no explanation nor chance to explain myself. I believe this was a show of favouritism and was unprofessional on part of the admin in question: briebaugh STEAM_0:1:17410972

After the ban, It came to my attention that the initial temporary ban of 2 hours was extended for no apparent reason whatsoever other than spite. I was not contacted, spoken to, nor given any reasoning or justification whatsoever.
I believe the entire situation could have been handled better on all sides.
Obviously my mistake was questioning a lack of logic and treating others how I am treated. While I believe briebaugh - STEAM_0:1:17410972 could have worked to better assess and understand the situation before acting rashly. With the mistakes of Tallisibeth Enwandung-Esterhazy - Captain! - STEAM_0:0:21725980, Being well documented in the above report as well as multiple screenshots of kill-logs.
now, then

"I was killed repeatedly, many times while in the process of typing/speaking ICly."

if that was the case, none of this would've happened. all you've done was run in, rant and complain in ooc about how metagamey my character's negative attitude towards your character's apparent greediness is - repeatedly, while being asked by me and others to stop.

"The subject was also-as far as I know- not given any punitive measures whatsoever, despite being the primary antagonist of the entire situation."

the banning admin in question talked to me afterwards and i (along with others) explained the situation to him (including showing him logs), and he decided that punishment was not necessary for me

"after being killed, stunsticked, and overall minged several times"

'minged'? elaborate, please, because i've got no clue what you mean here. that aside- i fully admit to doing the other two things and while it wasn't the best way to handle it i'm well-aware of how hard it is to get admins to hop on and handle situations. i told you to stop running in and consistently ranting in LOOC, you refused and prevented rp from actually happening in a bar - which was supposed to become a form of rp hub due to the suburbs area being too big for it's own good

"I believe this was a show of favouritism"

i actually have no clue whatsoever who briebaugh is and don't have him on my friends list - and the few admins i don't have on my friendslist aren't on it because i feel like they have a negative view of me. whether that's true or not doesn't matter here, but favoritism is definitely not what's happening here

"Obviously my mistake was questioning a lack of logic and treating others how I am treated."

your mistake was repeatedly refusing to handle an IC issue IC; you opted to go for the 'easier' alternative, ranting in LOOC. i'm not going to bother explaining how logical it actually is to not like someone that insists on payment for something that benefits /everyone/ (for free) because that explains itself on it's own pretty easily

"After the ban, It came to my attention that the initial temporary ban of 2 hours was extended for no apparent reason whatsoever other than spite. I was not contacted, spoken to, nor given any reasoning or justification whatsoever."

no idea what happened here, im not involved but im sure whoever briebaugh is will post in here sooner or later with a reason. if it's the person i'm thinking of, favoritism is really the last thing to be called, to get back to the point above

"I believe the entire situation could have been handled better on all sides."

i'll admit that i should've kept trying to handle it with words after the initial attempt but i wanted to rp instead of argueing with someone

that's my side of it all

"if that was the case, none of this would've happened. all you've done was run in, rant and complain in ooc about how metagamey my character's negative attitude towards your character's apparent greediness is - repeatedly, while being asked by me and others to stop."

You did a lot more shooting than asking.

"'minged'? elaborate, please, because i've got no clue what you mean here. that aside- i fully admit to doing the other two things and while it wasn't the best way to handle it i'm well-aware of how hard it is to get admins to hop on and handle situations. i told you to stop running in and consistently ranting in LOOC, you refused and prevented rp from actually happening in a bar - which was supposed to become a form of rp hub due to the suburbs area being too big for it's own good"

I, along with everyone else am under no obligation to follow your demands. I do not respond to undue force and lack of reasoning with cooperation, nor should anyone else. There is a reason no one respects a sycophant.
Nor did you ever ICly explain until the very end the positive aspects of your establishment. ICly, my character saw you as simply someone requesting labor in setting up a business location.

"i actually have no clue whatsoever who briebaugh is and don't have him on my friends list - and the few admins i don't have on my friendslist aren't on it because i feel like they have a negative view of me. whether that's true or not doesn't matter here, but favoritism is definitely not what's happening here"

Then I was mistaken. It was simply my view of a possible reasoning for the outcome of the events.

"your mistake was repeatedly refusing to handle an IC issue IC; you opted to go for the 'easier' alternative, ranting in LOOC. i'm not going to bother explaining how logical it actually is to not like someone that insists on payment for something that benefits /everyone/ (for free) because that explains itself on it's own pretty easily"

You did not state the benefits of your establishment to me ICly until far into the incident. See above.

"no idea what happened here, im not involved but im sure whoever briebaugh is will post in here sooner or later with a reason. if it's the person i'm thinking of, favoritism is really the last thing to be called, to get back to the point above"

Briebaugh states he was not responsible for the increase in ban duration. I have yet to determine who was.

"i'll admit that i should've kept trying to handle it with words after the initial attempt but i wanted to rp instead of argueing with someone"

Shooting someone repeatedly is not conducive to RP. Though as I've stated, all parties involved could have handled the situation better.

hello i am briebaugh i have an unhealthy obsession with a minorly-obscure actress

I'll admit that banning Cactus was more of a knee-jerk "go chill" reaction than anything else since I was dealing with an event setup. I've looked over the logs, and everyone involved was acting pretty fuckish.

As for banning captain, I don't see any point right now. I've talked with Cactus and we're square in regards to his ban, and all I really want to hammer down is the following.

please do not use script items to deal with people on an ooc level

If I see it again, I'll dish out some real bans like some delicious apple pie on Thanksgiving day.

Also captain I don't dislike you, you're a chill guy most of the time from what I can tell so you're better in my eyes than most of the people here.

You did a lot more shooting than asking.

i'll admit that. my fault.

I, along with everyone else am under no obligation to follow your demands. I do not respond to undue force and lack of reasoning with cooperation, nor should anyone else. There is a reason no one respects a sycophant.
Nor did you ever ICly explain until the very end the positive aspects of your establishment. ICly, my character saw you as simply someone requesting labor in setting up a business location.

my demands were perfectly reasonable. i wanted to rp on a rp server instead of argueing. my character would've explained it to yours if you would've been patient enough to wait for me to finish setting everything up, but instead, you decided to throw a fit in LOOC. i believe you called me a 'fuck' several times, among other things

You did not state the benefits of your establishment to me ICly until far into the incident. See above.

see above; you could've asked ic

Shooting someone repeatedly is not conducive to RP. Though as I've stated, all parties involved could have handled the situation better.

no, but shooting someone repeatedly usually has the pleasant effect of this someone realizing he or she should probably stop doing whatever he was doing - admittedly, yes, i should've kept back-and-forthing with you until we'd have come to a conclusion

edit:
nvm this post is irrelevant, didnt notice that blu posted until after i submitted it
also ty i thought you were kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread