Taco - RDM, observe abuse

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate

friend
Sep 8, 2011
Players Name: Taco
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18375617
Reason for ban: RDM, observe abuse
Proof:
lfYz163.jpg

What would you like to see improved: I'd like to see taco banned.

I was in town looking for someone to RP with. Taco said he was going to kill me in GOOC, I said "probably not but good luck" (which isn't to be taken as permission; it was sarcasm and Taco is aware of it). A few seconds later I heard some gunshots, my screen turned red, and with 1 hp left Taco's gun had run out of ammo. I turned around, saw him there on his Monolith (which means he must have observe'd over) and then he shot me one more time to finish me off.

I regularly complain that people attempt to goad me into RDMing them with shit like this, or initiate the RDM exchanges for which I get banned. I'm told that I should take screenshots and post ban requests rather than retaliating. Here we are. Let's see how well it works.

You told him to hang himself after threatening to murder him in real life.

I don't understand why you can't just be nice to people.

(Observe flag removal inbound, but I doubt Taco needs a ban for this.)

Aigh't.

Also it did not run out of ammo, it jammed.
Should have used the 74u, that thing never jams.

Okay well that doesn't really excuse being a gigantic cunt to someone for next to no reason.

That was fidel.

Meredith Emerson (L4D2 IS FREE GET IT GET IT): [OOC] steam is down because l4d2 is free and all kinds of autists are freaking out trying to get it
Auguror: This is of course all important.
Velorene: Their... purpose?
Auguror: Being important.
Fidel 'Castro' Bregel (Fidel afrogel): [OOC] FUCKING AUTIST CUNTS

Fidel called me an autist, so I threatened to murder him.

Meredith Emerson (L4D2 IS FREE GET IT GET IT): [OOC] my 60 years old radio is making silly noises
Meredith Emerson (L4D2 IS FREE GET IT GET IT): [OOC] i think a tube is going out ughghg
Meredith Emerson (L4D2 IS FREE GET IT GET IT): [OOC] so expensive
Fidel 'Castro' Bregel (Fidel afrogel): [OOC] the autism levels were too great
Meredith Emerson (L4D2 IS FREE GET IT GET IT): [OOC] if you have any doubt in your mind about whether orn ot ill hunt you the fuck dwon and murder you in real life for that snide little jab of yours wipe it out of your pathetic little brain

oh my god lol. did anyone actually take that seriously

are you fucking kiddering me?

Then you took the analogy stuff to the PDA for god knows why.

Merry christmas hoplite <3.

I also took a screenshot of Masha calling Shibe a jewty via the use of ropes, when I came over he/she/it started quickly deleting them. I'll paste the screen once Steam starts behaving again.

Why is your character's nickname Shibe? Is that yet another meme that has somehow seeped into the server? Oh wait. Ill answer my own question.

Taco878 said:
I also took a screenshot of Masha calling Shibe a jewty via the use of ropes, when I came over he/she/it started quickly deleting them. I'll paste the screen once Steam starts behaving again.

That wasn't me actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread