STARFAX, "Mawnstomih" - STALKER

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have an alt with 4k hrs on gmod and over 1000$ worth of games that means literally nothing

i have an alt with 4k hrs on gmod and over 1000$ worth of games that means literally nothing

Then tell me, what alt is used daily and is online nearly 24/7?

Ask @Snuggles I was one of the Devs to his CC server. I wouldn't be putting hours and hours into coding and playing RP servers on an alt. Just because you don't know someone, doesn't mean they don't know you.

the kind thats used because you've been outmoded on every community your a part of on yur main??

so far it seems like you're not far off on this one either

I haven't known the guy for so long, but he's rubbed off as a decent guy on me. Not here to defend orrag on him.

i was in the same position once. we can't stop you from being friends with them, and if you enjoy being around them then you still should. we just don't want him here because of the junk they've gotten into

the kind thats used because you've been outmoded on every community your a part of on yur main??

so far it seems like you're not far off on this one either

Then tell me if you ever find "my main", because i'd be amused to know.

Alright boys I think we need to get Starfax some help, obviously he's suffering from multiple personality disorder.

It is an 'offence'. You can't S2K someone who is engaged in RP.

Take a look at the rules and regs I drew up back when SRP first relaunched. It's a cunty thing to do and what ever player does it should be hit with a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread