STARFAX, "Mawnstomih" - STALKER

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate

friend
Sep 8, 2011
OOC Name: STARFAX, Mawnstomih
SteamID: # 134 "Mawnstomih" STEAM_0:1:120949579 23:29 77 0 active
# 125 "STARFAX" STEAM_0:0:93223253 34:46 117 0 active

Character Name: STARFAX is Ivan, not sure the other one
What happened: Running around outside town s2king people, trying to dip back into town for safety when people return fire

They s2ked a bunch of people who were in the middle of RP at adderall's bandit base and ignored them saying ooc and in /y to stop, then came after me a bit down the road (and lost decisively)

' Bodrevitch ' (Marines The Psychotic Reaper): [OOC] S2king people who didn't shoot you k
Mawnstomih killed Rated ⚡ using ts2_ots
Ostas Blunderman (Rated ⚡): [OOC] we were rping
Ostas Blunderman (Rated ⚡): [OOC] good job for breaking the rules
Mawnstomih killed Marines The Psychotic Reaper using ts2_ots
' Bodrevitch ' (Marines The Psychotic Reaper): [OOC] Wow trying tell them to oocly stop shooting. Fuckin deaf
gimp boy killed Mawnstomih using ts2_aksu
gimp boy killed STARFAX using ts2_aksu

Time it happened: 4:30ish CST

STARFAX is supposed to be globally banned from the community anyway and is only not banned from STALKER because the server came up after the global ban was handed down. Not sure why he's been tolerated for this long because this is all he really does. Yesterday I approached him on my bandit with my gun raised and he removed his suit and disconnected. I saw him get banned for the same s2k shit not too long ago, too.

No idea who the other shitter is but he's apparently STARFAX's little butt-buddy.

Last edited:
starfax is supposed to be banned globally. if that wasn't reason enough they've made it clear they're not willing to play here anyhow

here's the link where the global ban was decided

HEARSAY WARNING - i had heard starfax was s2king in gooc on the server when i was on a few days ago? but i didn't think it was my place to say anything, so i didn't :[

Yesterday I approached him on my bandit with my gun raised and he removed his suit and disconnected.

around what time? Jake Jake can check the server logs and see if this checks out (assuming you said something to him before he disconnected), it's more than enough of a reason for me to be okay with banning STARFAX.

as for this other guy, can you get him on the forums to argue his case?

Don't know the time. I didn't bother pursuing it 'cus there were only the two of us on the server and nothing would've been logged on my end. He just saw me coming and blipped out.

Hey hey hey, I'm posting here for STARFAX. Don't shoot the messenger, I am one-hundred percent neutral in this situation.

Yesterday I approached him on my bandit with my gun raised and he removed his suit and disconnected. I saw him get banned for the same s2k shit not too long ago, too.

STARFAX? said:
First of all I'm gonna admit to my faults here. Yeah I shouldn't have been s2king those people and I didn't read the ooc chat to hear them say they were rping that's my bad, I was too caught up in the s2k. I was also out of /y range so I couldn't hear them when they claimed to have been yelling either. So again I'm gonna claim the shit that's mine, but what isn't mine is the lie you posted at the end of this ban request about me being banned for s2k shit not too long ago and some shit about me removing my suit and disconnecting. First of all haven't been banned on stalker for any s2k shit other than what I just got banned for. Secondly I don't know who the fuck you approached cause it wasn't me. You might think I'm dumb but I'm not a fuckin idiot aight? I wouldn't disconnect if someone ran up to me with a gun and started banditing me. I didn't do it when monolith threw me into a boiler and took my shit so I don't have a problem with it. Fact of the matter is you're witch hunting me cause you hate me for whatever fucking reason and you're making up shit to turn a molehill into a mountain. So yeah my ban is well deserved, but it was an accident what happened. I've enjoyed my time I've had on Srp and the only reason your mad is cause you saw an ooc name called STARFAX. So please dude I've never had a problem with you don't see why you got shit with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao why is starfax even being considered to not be banned

he was given a global ban for the shit he did, why has that suddenly been lifted?

I have literally nothing to gain from lying about starfax so that's a good laugh right there

Well, if it's not obvious I am "Mawnstomih". I wanna make this part clear, cause if i'm banned it's alright I don't play much and I did kill them so I cant fight it. Now, we were both already banned for this so I don't see the need for a ban request on something that we both have been banned for. Starfax was banned for 720, I was ban for 1440. I was banned longer as I guess it says I DC'd to avoid it, when all I really did was leave because I joined since STARFAX wanted me to try out the server.

Starfax, killed neither of those people, he shot yes, but I was the first to take any shots in general. I had a miscommunication with him the day before on some things with stalker and S2K and all and I ended up shooting when I shouldn't have, fair enough i'll take the day ban. Starfax however, has done little to nothing wrong while on here. He's been playing on Stalker for about two weeks with no ban, no complaints about him, nothing. The admin know who he is, they know he plays? Have they cared at all? Nope. Dave knows he plays. Does he care at all? Nope. That fact that you personally hate him and then blow a simple thing out of proportion is ridiculous and just childish to me.

"Running around outside town s2king people, trying to dip back into town for safety when people return fire"

No, and i'll explain this. You can check the logs, if we were just S2K'ing people, then why did we have a normal RP chat with Jamie outside the same area we shot them? We were not outside, running around S2King, we were actually artifact hunting and if you checked him and me, we both had artifacts from it. When we headed out, there was not a single intention of getting into a gunfight.

You say we ignored their yells, but we couldn't see a single one of them so we had no way of knowing now did we? If we knew, we wouldn't have shot. The reason I shot is I saw bandits with guns and setting up what looked like a trap. New to Stalker RP, I don't know what shit is what so I can take my day and go on.

"They s2ked a bunch of people who were in the middle of RP at adderall's bandit base and ignored them saying ooc and in /y to stop, then came after me a bit down the road (and lost decisively)"

Yet again, seems like you attempt to blow it out of proportion by using phrases such as this. It was two people, not a "bunch of people". We hadn't even shot a single bullet before that either, but as stated above we shot for that reason and i'll take the blame.

' Bodrevitch ' (Marines The Psychotic Reaper): [OOC] S2king people who didn't shoot you k
' Bodrevitch ' (Marines The Psychotic Reaper): [OOC] Wow trying tell them to oocly stop shooting. Fuckin deaf

Stafax didn't kill either of them, nor do I think he aimed to do it either. He didn't shoot you because he didn't want to kill you either. I fucked up, i'll take it but when you use your hatred to him to go out of your way, to attempt to remove him when he's done nothing wrong is nothing but being a pure child at this point. The OOC, I didn't see as chat wasn't what I was looking at at the time. thoguh, going back there were no yells we saw and what happened happened, as I said i'm the one who caused the fuckery. We saw you on this hill, you watched us look /right/ at you. Did we at any point shoot you? Nope. not a single shot was sent to you, why? Because our intentions when we left wasn't to just kill people. I only shot when you came up and shot, then I drew my gun. If we were out to S2K, explain why we didn't shoot at you? We weren't out of ammo of course, because my gun still shot you.

TL;DR: I fucked up, shot first, starfax shot after. Our intentions when leaving loner was to artifact hunt, shown by us having multiple artifacts on us and even a normal interaction with Jamie. We didn't shoot at Pirate, further proving we didn't just go out to S2K. We were also already banned for this.

I've enjoyed my time I've had on Srp and the only reason your mad is cause you saw an ooc name called STARFAX. So please dude I've never had a problem with you don't see why you got shit with me.

I think the reason he's mad is because you mowed down him and a few other people while they were roleplaying, not because of your reputation.

Well, if it's not obvious I am "Mawnstomih". I wanna make this part clear, cause if i'm banned it's alright I don't play much and I did kill them so I cant fight it. Now, we were both already banned for this so I don't see the need for a ban request on something that we both have been banned for. Starfax was banned for 720, I was ban for 1440. I was banned longer as I guess it says I DC'd to avoid it, when all I really did was leave because I joined since STARFAX wanted me to try out the server.

Starfax, killed neither of those people, he shot yes, but I was the first to take any shots in general. I had a miscommunication with him the day before on some things with stalker and S2K and all and I ended up shooting when I shouldn't have, fair enough i'll take the day ban. Starfax however, has done little to nothing wrong while on here. He's been playing on Stalker for about two weeks with no ban, no complaints about him, nothing. The admin know who he is, they know he plays? Have they cared at all? Nope. Dave knows he plays. Does he care at all? Nope. That fact that you personally hate him and then blow a simple thing out of proportion is ridiculous and just childish to me.

"Running around outside town s2king people, trying to dip back into town for safety when people return fire"

No, and i'll explain this. You can check the logs, if we were just S2K'ing people, then why did we have a normal RP chat with Jamie outside the same area we shot them? We were not outside, running around S2King, we were actually artifact hunting and if you checked him and me, we both had artifacts from it. When we headed out, there was not a single intention of getting into a gunfight.

You say we ignored their yells, but we couldn't see a single one of them so we had no way of knowing now did we? If we knew, we wouldn't have shot. The reason I shot is I saw bandits with guns and setting up what looked like a trap. New to Stalker RP, I don't know what shit is what so I can take my day and go on.

"They s2ked a bunch of people who were in the middle of RP at adderall's bandit base and ignored them saying ooc and in /y to stop, then came after me a bit down the road (and lost decisively)"

Yet again, seems like you attempt to blow it out of proportion by using phrases such as this. It was two people, not a "bunch of people". We hadn't even shot a single bullet before that either, but as stated above we shot for that reason and i'll take the blame.

Stafax didn't kill either of them, nor do I think he aimed to do it either. He didn't shoot you because he didn't want to kill you either. I fucked up, i'll take it but when you use your hatred to him to go out of your way, to attempt to remove him when he's done nothing wrong is nothing but being a pure child at this point. The OOC, I didn't see as chat wasn't what I was looking at at the time. thoguh, going back there were no yells we saw and what happened happened, as I said i'm the one who caused the fuckery. We saw you on this hill, you watched us look /right/ at you. Did we at any point shoot you? Nope. not a single shot was sent to you, why? Because our intentions when we left wasn't to just kill people. I only shot when you came up and shot, then I drew my gun. If we were out to S2K, explain why we didn't shoot at you? We weren't out of ammo of course, because my gun still shot you.

TL;DR: I fucked up, shot first, starfax shot after. Our intentions when leaving loner was to artifact hunt, shown by us having multiple artifacts on us and even a normal interaction with Jamie. We didn't shoot at Pirate, further proving we didn't just go out to S2K. We were also already banned for this.

You did shoot at me, which is why I came down from where I was watching to return fire since my swep has the accuracy of a 3 year old's attempt at a paper airplane.

Second:

Whose alt are you? Nobody who's supposedly just coming into the community would know me by that name, and you won't be the first or the last alt I catch with this slip-up.

I'll also add that the whole drama with STARFAX occurred while I was out of the community and I have no idea who he really is and never actually interacted with him. All I know is he's supposed to be gone due to personal harassment about someone's friend who committed suicide(?) and general retardation at the HL2 server. When I see this trend of stupid shit continuing on the SRP server I'm gonna call it for what it is.

You did shoot at me, which is why I came down from where I was watching to return fire since my swep has the accuracy of a 3 year old's attempt at a paper airplane.

No, I didn't. My gun was holstered, I looked right at you. then kept walking behind starfax. I shot, when I saw you hop up on the ledge and raise an AK to me. I was about to shoot, but then I saw that you weren't a bandit, but i'll assume you were the sniper who shot us. That is why I may have raised my gun, but at no point did I shoot before you.

starfax isn't being unbanned and was not unbanned
unless starfax had someone unban them it's just that they weren't banned from the stalker server where they are officially banned and there isn't any way of appealing that until they appeal in atleast a few months although it is officially permanent

edit; at any rate, any s2k/s2m that takes place should only occur after a warning emote so that it's logged and then verifiable when it comes down to "well you pointed, well you shot, well i didnt shoot but, etc etc" and if an issue arrises everything is much more clear

i personally, like most on the team i assume, didnt care to ban starfax since he wasn't causing issues when i was around and dave doesn't like pbans being thrown around on srp. i pbanned him now tho.

Whose alt are you? Nobody who's supposedly just coming into the community would know me by that name, and you won't be the first or the last alt I catch with this slip-up.

Just because you've never seen me, doesn't mean I ain't been here. Ask Snuggles, I have been lurking the forums for who knows how long and I even have a custom model on Hl2. I'm nobody's alt except myself. I can just pickup and know from others words. I'm not just now coming to the community, it's SRP i'm new to.

"haha im someones alt so go ahead and ban me hehe..BUT DONT BAN STARFAX nah he was only helping me rdm people"

seeya later bud

"haha im someones alt so go ahead and ban me hehe..BUT DONT BAN STARFAX nah he was only helping me rdm people"

seeya later bud

An alt that's used daily? With 2K hours on Gmod? 2K on CSGO? The account that was used for the TnB secret santa? Owns For honor. a $70 game that came out this month and has 150 hours on it? Has a donator model registered to only it? Damn, I have one hell of alt then right? As I said, the only alt I have is the one for csgo and the two on my keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread