STALKER Roleplay & Community Update Announcement

Specifics undecided but definitely not current day. Probably in the CoP ballpark, either shortly before or shortly after.
so we're not going to be stuck between Russian and ukrainian forces battling it out in the exclusion zone?

pirate pirate

I'm curious if you can shed some light on the factions, how they'll be run and rivalries between them since they're a very big part of stalker as a whole.

Are factions introduced on day one? (understandably not all of them)

How factions will be funded? For example, are they given x amount of budget per x amount of time or will it be based on their actions in the server, aka defeating rival factions and doing missions.

Does the plan for faction wars and them controlling certain areas of the map, other than the main bases, exist?

pirate pirate

I'm curious if you can shed some light on the factions, how they'll be run and rivalries between them since they're a very big part of stalker as a whole.

How factions will be funded? For example, are they given x amount of budget per x amount of time or will it be based on their actions in the server, aka defeating rival factions and doing missions.

Does the plan for faction wars and them controlling certain areas of the map, other than the main bases, exist?
All undecided at this time, it’s on the itinerary & will be discussed soon.

pirate pirate

questions like this are asked honestly, but, it's worth considering that although the factions will be the heart of the conflict *and as such are going to be guided in some way by the admins/mods/etc* , these factions are going to be lead by players on the ground - people will have individual power over the server, and that's something that is usually blown out of proportion or overlooked entirely

edited in a portion i missed

Last edited:
It ok if I'm already writing a PBG?
Yes but I would advise keeping it pretty general until we are locked in on the exact timeline. Some information I can confirm on that front that may interest you is that PBGs will have access to stockpiles and spawnpoints like other factions, if they choose, and donation options will be available for custom suit variants etc.

Today the team had a meeting where we drafted and polished a fresh server rule document. We'll publish it soon once the rest of the team gets an opportunity to provide feedback on it. Tomorrow we are re-convening to establish fresh rules for the staff team and we have more meetings scheduled to hash out the rest of the server over the next few weeks. One item I want to make sure we cover at some point is whether or not players can submit an auth request to get some starting gear for a PBG, and to what extent if so.

Last edited:
Yes but I would advise keeping it pretty general until we are locked in on the exact timeline. Some information I can confirm on that front that may interest you is that PBGs will have access to stockpiles and spawnpoints like other factions, if they choose, and donation options will be available for custom suit variants etc.
You had me at donations for immaculate drip

Access to stockpiles and spawnpoints is a huge plus in my book, good to get some PBG love in here. I'll probably end up being one of the donors cus I like to look out for my boys.

For transparency reasons, and so that you know who to bug about what, below is a slide I made to show who's in charge of what. These are the guys making the decisions and the planning for what is to come. Once they develop their idea, they will present to the approval committee. Once approved, you will see the results posted on the forums.

Hope this helps!

Stalker RP Committees.jpg

Noticing what I'm presuming is folks to approach over Donations? Do you guys have a rough idea of what is going to be there for us to, well, throw dosh at? Anythings for current contributors? Just curious.

Noticing what I'm presuming is folks to approach over Donations? Do you guys have a rough idea of what is going to be there for us to, well, throw dosh at? Anythings for current contributors? Just curious.

That's going to be the main discussion for the Budget / Donations committee. I ran out of space so it's marked as $$. If you have suggestions for what you would like to see, feel free to PM a member of the committee or the chair themselves.

Edit: Chairs for each committee are marked with a yellow border.

Users who are viewing this thread