STALKER Roleplay & Community Update Announcement

my only experiences with srp from tnb was getting banned for throwing a shitfit over how fucked the script was and on 100 rads im p sure i joined and harassed baby baby

but this time around... i will gladly take part in this experience

a little skeptical can not lie. a lot of reassurance in here though that helps my pessimism

i hope these aren't all ideas that are beautiful on paper yet never come to fruition like intended. don't mean this as a jab, just going off tnbs history

change has been promised and ways to make change have been presented many times before even though different scenarios. i just hope that this time around everything the community has learned from the past couple of servers will be taken into account cause there is a lot to learn from and correct.

team talked about this during the end of hlna and now it seems like it's actually being done and put into a fresh project. that's cool. very reassuring. ya'll got this

also, freedom best faction

a little skeptical can not lie. a lot of reassurance in here though that helps my pessimism

i hope these aren't all ideas that are beautiful on paper yet never come to fruition like intended. don't mean this as a jab, just going off tnbs history

change has been promised and ways to make change have been presented many times before even though different scenarios. i just hope that this time around everything the community has learned from the past couple of servers will be taken into account cause there is a lot to learn from and correct.

team talked about this during the end of hlna and now it seems like it's actually being done and put into a fresh project. that's cool. very reassuring. ya'll got this

also, freedom best faction
i get the pessimism tbh because normally i would too but honestly just roll with it. just give them the benefit of the doubt if not your trust and if it doesnt work out, thats just how it was meant to be baaaaaaby B)

i get the pessimism tbh because normally i would too but honestly just roll with it. just give them the benefit of the doubt if not your trust and if it doesnt work out, thats just how it was meant to be baaaaaaby B)
i trust the process. everything that tnb does starts out pretty good. it's the inevitable first dip in population and following that is the real ball drop

Download and play Stalker Anomaly, you don't need any of the games for it but pretty much puts them all together and adds more to the experience.
Man I'm just praying that we don't have map changes or a singular primary faction like TC cuz that doesn't seem very stalker-esque at all idk idk

Stalker Anomaly is aimless but is definitely a good experience.
I'd recommend the actual games first since they'll give an idea of the factions beyond them existing. Though, there is a story in Stalker Anomaly, just have to go out of your way to find it.
Or do play Anomaly first, I ain't no gatekeeper.
You don't need any of the games for Anomaly and it's free.
Edit: I think.

Stalker Anomaly is aimless but is definitely a good experience.
I'd recommend the actual games first since they'll give an idea of the factions beyond them existing. Though, there is a story in Stalker Anomaly, just have to go out of your way to find it.
Or do play Anomaly first, I ain't no gatekeeper.
You don't need any of the games for Anomaly and it's free.
Edit: I think.
already downloading it sorry

Users who are viewing this thread