SRP [ZULU] Flower

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Postal said:
I wasn't even doing that so in return, stop fucking lying you were constant kosing and proppushing me for no reason, raygin told me to keep away from you and you still come over to me and proppush/dm me for no reason

there were two admins standing next to me to attest that i was standing next to my car for almost 4 straight hours during which you and dunjam were both rdmed repeatedly for minging/trolling nearby.

To be honest, Pirate really only kills you if you fuck with him. The only time he's DM'd me is when I'm messing around with him. I've never really seen him kill someone for no reason at all.

LTDEAD said:
To be honest, Pirate really only kills you if you fuck with him. The only time he's DM'd me is when I'm messing around with him. I've never really seen him kill someone for no reason at all.

This.

It's annoying, but yeah, he's trigger happy only if you fuck around near him.

might aswell make this into a fast thread with all the gobshite posts on here

Postal said:
might aswell make this into a fast thread with all the gobshite posts on here

dude lol you were literally caught outright lying. oleg punk, who was sitting on the fence by the car the whole time i was dming you for acting like a retard, is an admin. lily efremova, who kept tellin you to fuck off if you dont want to get iced, is an admin. both of them know i didn't move from the car.

pirate said:
dude lol you were literally caught outright lying. oleg punk, who was sitting on the fence by the car the whole time i was dming you for acting like a retard, is an admin. lily efremova, who kept tellin you to fuck off if you dont want to get iced, is an admin. both of them know i didn't move from the car.

you're talking out your fucking ass, you were running about the place with a grenade laucher trying to kill me, then you move past your shitmobile and proppush me into the notice board and killed me, you're outright lying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread