SRP Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalker is officially going live - now.

You can join through the icon at the side of the main forum page or on IP 192.223.31.222:27025

You will need to subscribe to this Collection on workshop.
Joining the server will automatically do it for you , but always best to properly subscribe.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=645960048

Content will be updated and fixed a lot over the first few days.

There may be a few bugs we havnt found yet so notify Gangleider for script problems, and me for model / map / weapon / item issues.

Please dont ask for stuff obsessively over the first few days - im gonna be swamped and stressed out. Same for Gang.

Factions will start off with VERY LOW AMOUNTS OF GEAR.
The first few weeks will be a grind of low-tier rusty rifles and shit equipment! (which I think will be a lot of fun)

Donations

We do not have a panel uplink yet for automatic donations so you have to send these the old fashioned way through Paypal direct to [email protected]
Contact me on Steamfriends, teamspeak, or forum PMs (will be slower over forum PMs due to lots of mail at the moment)

All donations from previous SRP are void - dont ask for your stuff back. Sorry but I have bills and developers to pay to make servers like this happen.
  • MaxStats (one character) - $30
  • "STALKER Starter Kit" ..... Radio, Flashlight, Geiger Counter, 10 yellow medkits, AKS74 with Scope and 5 mags - $15
An admin will need to spawn your starter kit ingame.

NUyttbn.gif

i know yall said you wanna keep it simple but is there a list of script features that are planned to be added?

i'd really like to get third person i suffer from extreme motion sickness with first person viewpoints

El Pepso said:
i know yall said you wanna keep it simple but is there a list of script features that are planned to be added?

i'd really like to get third person i suffer from extreme motion sickness with first person viewpoints
this, i literally require third person to live

literally

Have fun, children :> I'll probably poke my head in the server within the next few days or so.

my srp experience so far

d1e7746daf.jpg

if i hit f3 i get this

16ee73c92a.jpg

but i cannot close it...

my life is suffering

El Pepso said:

rp_thirdperson added if you didn't know already.

Good when roleplay a giant flesh, without it it's so hard to tell when he's stepping on things like rocks, fences, people.

Syrex said:
rp_thirdperson added if you didn't know already.

Good when roleplay a giant flesh, without it it's so hard to tell when he's stepping on things like rocks, fences, people.
pepso posted when there wasnt thirdperson yet

check the dates before u post son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread