Some kind of disciplinary action request on _kitten and involved parties.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattcos

Zealot
Apr 12, 2015
  • Players Name: Catherine 'Cat' House
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38314019
  • Reason for ban: Minging around and having gun fights in the plaza and CCH-A; prop spam
  • Proof: v Below v
  • What would you like to see improved: Tool trust removed, three day ban, Everyone below to blame in someway.

Was going on for about 10 minutes which i didn't include because it didn't affect me in my shop at that time.

After the server nearly crashed from a dupe of 30 stoves flaying about to prop kill. I came out to see who/what was doing it and to move the props if need be.
Found this shit show:

_kitten killed pancake using weapon_cc_ithaca_stakeout

pancake killed _kitten using weapon_cc_mp7_specops

pancake killed _kitten using weapon_cc_m24

George Hudson: [OOC] no more

Catherine 'Cat' House: [OOC] george you should join in :^)

*Galil killed Mr Guy using weapon_cc_ak74

soren killed _kitten using weapon_cc_baseballbat
Mr Guy killed soren using weapon_cc_p90 -Infront of the alley beside the CCH; near the Change shop where i was RPing and IC.

You destroy Baseball Bat.
George Hudson destroys their Baseball Bat. - In my mind i thought it was justifiable

_kitten killed Mr Guy using weapon_cc_mp7_dual

_kitten suicided!
_kitten killed Zeirocool using gmod_dynamite
_kitten killed soren using gmod_dynamite
_kitten killed Biggles using gmod_dynamite

soren killed _kitten using weapon_cc_mp7_specops

Catherine 'Cat' House: [OOC] im done

CCA.C17-JURY.04.80370: [OOC] I hate fucking bombs.
CCA.C17-SWORD.EU.50526: [OOC] Catherine 'Cat' House: [OOC] im done

*Galil killed _kitten using weapon_cc_mp7_silenced

_kitten suicided!
_kitten killed pancake using gmod_dynamite

_kitten killed Zap430 using prop_physics
_kitten killed Shyyness .=.• using prop_physics
_kitten killed pancake using prop_physics

_kitten suicided!
_kitten killed Biggles using prop_physics
_kitten killed Zap430 using gmod_dynamite
_kitten suicided!
_kitten suicided!

Catherine 'Cat' House: [OOC] OKAY IM DONE FOREVER
Viktoria Sudola: [OOC] cat pls

pancake killed _kitten using weapon_cc_m24

_kitten suicided!

Zeirocool killed _kitten using weapon_cc_usp

pancake killed _kitten using weapon_cc_shotgun

pancake was killed by worldspawn

Mr Guy killed Zeirocool using weapon_cc_p90
_kitten killed Mr Guy using weapon_cc_m24

_kitten suicided!

-I crashed-
When i return
---

_kitten killed Local swamp is dank using gmod_dynamite

Unconnected: [OOC] im done~ <<Who i assume is _kitten

Things quieting down; decide to get rid of ban request already typed up.

Awhile apart ^ v

pancake killed _kitten using weapon_cc_ar2

Advised _Kitten to not take any retaliatory action.

_kitten killed The Phat Monstah using prop_physics - Innocent bystander i was RPing with.
_kitten suicided!

---------
Seeing as about the same situation happened before resulting in me being banned for two weeks it has at least in my mind set a precedent that should be followed. Though i leave it at the desecration of the staff.

I understand what I have been doing recently is wrong, and I SHOULD be punished. Thank you for making this open to the public to have them decide what to do with me, (this has NO sarcasam, just saying.) I am sorry to any of the parties involved.

Yes, punish me all you want since I was only one defending the innocent from the ugly as the only CP on w/ no admins to send kitten off to bed with a few hour ban.

May I also remind you to /not/ judge off of what you simply see in the console?

Most of /my/ kills were exterminating kitten as they pulled out their toolgun and we all know what's about to happen at that point.

Punish me all you like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Most, But the rest were after all had died or you had died, going back and re-engaging.
And no its obvious of your intent but what I'm making a point here is that had you stopped responding _Kitten wouldn't of had anyone to fight.

We are all to blame; We are all guilty; And though i /HIGHLY/ doubt you will be punished i was merely putting out all the facts not saying you deserved to be punished, though you did think with Galil usher in the late night gun fighting which prompted _kittens death and the cycle of Kill>Die>Spawn>Revenge.

I dunno, every time I've seen them on the server all they've done is fuck around, usually because I happen to be on at weird hours when admins typically aren't on and the undesirables figure they can have their "minge hour" shittery and get away with it.

Kitten's a great roleplayer, I'd like to just start out with that. Honestly, in the myriad of people getting in shootouts and brawls who you never see recieving any sort of harm lasting more than possible a few hours, Kitten is actually one of the very few people I've seen actually realize that getting in a scuffle and getting messed up lasts more than a day at the longest. I've seen Kitten's character been on crutches and have been fucked up for a good while now, and that mixed with the fact that Kitten even admitted that they did wrong and is willing and accepting a punishment for breaking some rules really does show the kind of character they are honestly. As in, a person who may fucked up like everyone does at one point or another; though acknowledges is and is accepting of a punishment for this, and even intends and likely will carry out not doing such a thing again.

Though, I'd like to go ahead and even go as far as to defend Kitten even more; because honestly from what I can gather it's likely that this wasn't an unprovoked action. No offense to mattcos in saying this, you're still a cool guy and a great RPer and I do like you a lot; I'm not trying to say that any of these aren't the case. Though, from my experience with matt, he is for lack of better words a troublemaker. In the experiences I've had with him he does try to weasel his way out of situations and pull strange acts. To elaborate without going too much into things, in an instance not too long ago he happened onto an apartment me and some buddies were at and we went away for a brief moment; then wandered onto this apartment and seeing that it was actually occupied he ransacked it and stole things. That's fine, ic is ic and that wasn't the part that upset me in the slightest; I was actually excited because it was fresh and interesting so I went along with it and agreed to doing this little rp with him in /pm. Only after this while we and my buddies were rping putting together the pieces and tracing him did he /pm one of my friends and say he was going to character swap in about ten minutes and we had ten minutes to find him or it'd be game over. Not only that, though he seemed strangely to want to somehow have me believe that as he stumbled onto this apartment he just so happened to have a mask on him, and was completely wrapped up with gloves and all as he ran out from the apartment building and we saw him. So we had ten minutes to hastily pick up the pace in an attempt to still rp and try to find him? OOCly speaking, ten minutes is not a long time to actually rp things out and perform actions; that doesn't add up timescale wise. Though, we did end up finding him and he was crafting weapons in a room in order to get ready to fight us or something; which would be fine though he flip-flopped from saying he was doing such a thing OOCly and wasn't actually there, to saying he was IC. Though he kept flip-flopping so it just made no sense, if he was IC fine; we found him. Though if he wasn't IC how were we supposed to find him with that ten minute OOC restriction before he was going to just leave? Though, this may not apply completely to this ban, granted; I'd just like to add that whilst yes it is still breaking the rules and Kitten should recieve a punishment, it likely wasn't an unprovoked action and should be considered with that being the case. Two wrong doesn't make a right, though it's even more wrong if it was completely unprovoked and for no reason in the slightest.

Just wanted to add my two cents on this. Td;lr Kitten's a good rper and while yes they broke the rules, go easy due to the fact they're an excellent roleplayer and are even accepting of a punishment and admitting their faults.

On the other hand, this isn't the first time they've disrupted the server for an extended period of time despite being told to stop repeatedly. As I said, it happened before, something like a week ago I think, as other people will be able to attest to (S1 was in C11 at the time).

Since this is occurring this often now looks like the guy is going to need a break. I've seen him do this shit before myself but did nothing but kick him.

5 day ban. Expect tooltrust to be removed once you're back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread