'Scriptlords' using CCA TPs

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Zealot
May 24, 2011
http://taconbanana.com/index.php/topic/20193-using-cca-teleports-on-the-canals/#entry312310

I complained about this when I saw a group doing it and they told me it doesn't matter what I think because I'm not an admin.

gary guiness

johnny gibson

i easily recognize those two from S1 as a minge rebels that can hardly roleplay and prioritizes script items above anything

the s2k rule seriously needs to be revised. perhaps give the administrators the authority to turn it off (even being allowed to make a simple announcement about it being off and s2rp being on would be a huge leap) in situations where one side has a clear disadvantage and would definitely lose IC but maybe not OOC -- this would prevent such a situation. people who still fire and treat the engagement OOC? ban them on the spot. [SIZE=13.63636302948px]just because the prop can't kill you doesn't mean that the IC thing it represents can't.[/SIZE]

there is zero interaction with rebel forces from a CCA perspective, unless you count people in the plaza that got caught with contraband and are being interrogated in the nexus. no, i mean actual hostile interaction, there is literally none. if we were allowed to capture people and if rebels were allowed to capture people in an engagement don't you think it would stop this massive circlejerk and us against them mindset even a little bit? by having us actually roleplay with each other on a roleplay server?

This isn't really acceptable and its rather annoying considering that the rule has been posted multiple times. I think people really should start banning for things like this after multiple warnings are given. They clearly aren't for citizens, but I'm unsure if this group gathered that. I think they should be informed that they did wrong, or banned for their offenses.

Not defending these guys but considering that by default all engagements are S2K, people are going to assume that, when you try and S2RP that you are actually starting S2K, if you get me.

But these guys have proven themselves to basically be morons, a short ban is probably right here.

I actually had one guy try to tell me that his vest enabled him to walk through CCA forcefields.

pirate said:
I actually had one guy try to tell me that his vest enabled him to walk through CCA forcefields.
that guy had a vest.......................................................................

I would apply bans right now but I don't think we even have the possibility of retrieving a SteamID from a character name.

I banned the three as they came onto S1 for a day. I'd also like to add that one of them (Gary McGuinness) was just physing an unconscious player around in the sewers as I did it.

This TP rule is such horseshit because of how linear the map is. It forces encounters to people moving around the map and the less bloodthirsty party has to backtrack.

~Sid~ said:
gary guiness

johnny gibson

i easily recognize those two from S1 as a minge rebels that can hardly roleplay and prioritizes script items above anything

I've seen that second shitlord numerous times punchwhoring others numerous times and despite my requests in /a to ban this retard I never got a response. Refer to:
mhvlaTj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread