'Sandman' Prop trust removal request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dboy

Nov 21, 2014
Players Name: Jack 'Sandman' Ford
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45812841
Reason for ban: Not really a ban, just for a removal of Tool Trust. On S2 he spam clicked a bunch of crates in a single room with his toolgun. A minute or two later the server crashed. It may or may not have been because of that.
Proof:
0475xbh.jpg
There were more crates than this, some were behind the huge stack. Sadly, because of the fog you may not be able to see some of the crates in the back.
What would you like to see improved: Perhaps a Tooltrust or a proptrust removal.

I can confirm this happened, 'Sandman' has done some random things in the past like this.

The feeling of sadness when you helped this lad and expected him to get better.

Cruel fate thou art a bitch.

Crona said:
The feeling of sadness when you helped this lad and expected him to get better.

Cruel fate thou art a bitch.
He once claimed I powergamed him when I shot him in the knee, then his buddy script shot me and said he RPed correctly.

Someone save TnB.

Early on he made an 'armory' that consisted of roughly a hundred unfrozen magazine props organized in bins. The fact that he's still doing shit like this while being an absolute shithead in everything else he does tells me he might need a vacation.

the fact that this is a repeat occurance from many sources is enough from me

if his shit isnt removed by the next time i'm on i'll do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread