russian retard trio

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wester

Kiruclanz 2.0
Mar 7, 2015
Players Name:
Player Madgaming381 left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Player Hitler for Israel left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Chunky Bugs

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41837719 , STEAM_0:0:35835167 , STEAM_0:0:63801153 .

Reason for ban: set up checkpoint in tunnels for 5 creds. when confronted they decide to mingerun while shooting at us.

Proof:
Aleksandr Kozlov: Alright buddy.
Vlad Nercroza: Shit.
Aleksandr Kozlov: [YELL] Alright.
Xiang Chi: [YELL] Hey cunts! Y'all the one charging people to pass? I'll fucking mow you down.
Aleksandr Kozlov: [YELL] Fuckers.
King: Ohp.
Aleksandr Kozlov: [YELL] Get on the wall fuckers.
Volk: [YELL] Guns down, now.
** King grasps his RPK and hastily pulls it up alongside the others, startled.
Makarov Zotov: [YELL] Lets bail
** Aleksandr Kozlov bumps Vlad with the barrel of his gun.
Volk: [YELL] Put them on the ground.

*they proceed to run away while shooting at us*

literal retards who are here for nothing but scripts

multitude of witnesses who will post

Yeah. When we go in there, pointing guns at them, they just yell lets bail then shoot at us. So we resumed to S2K them. It was poor rp on their side, and we sure wasn't looking to S2K.

Yeah, I showed up on Xiang and they decided to run off while shooting at us. One of them came back so we corned him ooc telling him what he did wrong and such then he d/c. They would fir in perfectly with SRP, they have no place on hl2rp.

By the looks of their descriptions and overall attitudes, I believe they were fairly new and clearly transitioned to the canals too early and likely with no roleplay leading them out there. I think they should be banned and if they want to return they can post ban appeals.

Give them a rightful good talking to instead. Let them know they're in hot water, strip them and what have you, and see that they improve in the city.

tbh i dont think there was any intention to roleplay other than acquiring scripts

they were minges from my pov

tbh i dont think there was any intention to roleplay other than acquiring scripts

they were minges from my pov

Everyone can learn from their mistakes. And while yes, their intentions were probably to just fool around, they might learn to value the community.

The moment you shot back at them you negate your whole point of "we weren't looking for S2K" because you still did.

They're still players getting along, and asking for 5 credits for a pass through actually sounds like something interesting.

The moment you shot back at them you negate your whole point of "we weren't looking for S2K" because you still did.

They're still players getting along, and asking for 5 credits for a pass through actually sounds like something interesting.
it would have been interesting if they didnt mingerun and shoot at us without roleplay

I have trouble trusting the opinion of anyone who uses the terms failrp and mingerun

I'm just thinking both sides are retarded and no ones at fault

why did we shoot back :disappoint:

they seem new so lets see if there is any improvement, try to help them out to understand how things are done.

if the boys are messin up again ill have something done about it

Greetings all,

This group is still active in the server and I was run-and-gunned by them today. I'd really appreciate it if the admins would take another look at this.

Thanks,

Joe

Greetings all,

This group is still active in the server and I was run-and-gunned by them today. I'd really appreciate it if the admins would take another look at this.

Thanks,

Joe
Are they the same people?

if not, give me their name

(ic name yes char name)

Last edited:
This ban request has festered long enough. I know for a fact they aren't interested in RP, just from reading the logs that were posted. You can read these kind of people like an open book, let's not kid ourselves to try to be "nice". This is an RP community. If someone refuses to RP, they simply have no place here, and are likely ruining others' RP in the process. Banning them isn't saying they're bad people, or making some personal attack on them. It's simply removing someone who is lost, and in the wrong place. It's like if you were playing football on a golf course. They'd ask you to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread