[redacted]

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toastmatic

paranoid and delusional
Oct 26, 2014
ban request format not necessary here; i cant see stickies anyway.

flower and i were having one of our fun little back and forths in one of his duty thread

he deleted some of my posts, and i called him out for it. it was friendly.

flower and i are friends. if he actually wanted me to stop posting im sure he would have messaged me on steam.

lilb went through the deleted posts and infracted every one until i lost my avatar and access to the shoutbox, a good number of forum sections, and the ability to see stickied posts, so i told him to suck my dick, which i stand by

i feel (read: know) this is an uneven and heavy handed tactic used to rebuff his personal dislike for me and entirely unbecoming as an admin

let's wait for littleb to post his administrative position on this ruling as an admin at taco and banana roleplay community for roleplayers and storytellers

the forum icon delete was an accident as i tried infracting you on your profile. I sent you a warning for the multiple shitposts you did then I suddenly get a reply of 'suck my dick'.

Nothing else to say is there?

the forum icon delete was an accident as i tried infracting you on your profile. I sent you a warning for the multiple shitposts you did then I suddenly get a reply of 'suck my dick'.

Nothing else to say is there?
Try actually owning up to what you did first of all, that may be a start to seeing your upcoming ban length shortened.

Your just a troll, you're here to troll. I'm not humoring you. Enjoy your restricted access, have a good day.

I'm not going to judge his position, though I will say that I don't administrate retroactively because someone has personally insulted me.

But what am I, as a roleplay administrator?

Your just a troll, you're here to troll. I'm not humoring you. Enjoy your restricted access, have a good day.
93165c194ae96d7155ed4b621d5528a1.png

On TnB, you're a troll if you have a negative reaction toward being issued forum warnings for joking around with a friend.

If I were a troll, I'd set my avatar and signature to yours and make elementary grammar mistakes in every post I put on the forums. Don't act like this was actually a legitimate use of your Dave-granted powers rather than a desperate display of the underlying impotence that runs rampant through your doughy physique.

A real dude would own up to making a moderation mistake; the fact that you're trying to justify it retroactively is telling of your motives.The fact that you're constantly trying to lock and delete this thread is telling of your motives.

Try not to be a worm for once in your pathetic tenure here.

For the record: his actions don't reflect that of the actual team. He's not my admin.

We don't censor free speech nor do we moderate things we are personally involved in.

me first, now toast?

just because our names rhyme doesn't mean we're the same person.

unban the man. everything hes said so far is absolutely true.

He is unbanned. Mods don't infract more than one post usually and hide the rest.

Chumps get dumped. Case in point.

You have to be voted in by admin majority to be an admin. LilB isn't an admin so don't take whatever he does seriously.

edit: just like how i was voted in the first time i was made admin by majority vote apart from people who were wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread