Rdm with knife, no rp involved.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

STARFAX

Jan 9, 2015
Players Name:Vegas
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:16195506
Reason for ban: Rdm with a knife and without any rp involved.
Proof: Pauly Armento: That ain't fair buisness.
Leonid Veronesi: Money first? Who's to say you won't just beat my shit and run?
Pauly Armento: At the same time.
[OOC] Sarah Lohmeyer: tbh so far black velvet is the only cheap suitable drink i can find. 15 bucks for 1.75 liters of the shite
Samantha 'Spider' Webb: Then you don't want it.
Samantha 'Spider' Webb walks off
Leonid Veronesi: We do them at the same time. Pipe in my hand, then I give you the cash, you let go of the pipe, we deal.
Vegas killed starfoxmachine using weapon_cc_knife
[ADMIN] Samantha 'Spider' Webb (starfoxmachine): Leonid Veronesi rdm'd me with a knife.

What would you like to see improved? This guy had inexperienced roleplayer in his nametag, how did he manage to get a knife.

1. Is there any screenies?

2. You lolwalked away after one /me, not giving us any time to react.

3. http://i.imgur.com/B0E6pV7.jpgOn a separate occasion (not very much later) you prop pushed my friend right before we started RP, and then walked away.

4. I've heard that on this server, if someone refuses to RP, then S2K is the next go-to.

Edit: You also removed your pipe/clothing right before you died to avoid losing anything.

Yegas said:

3. http://i.imgur.com/B0E6pV7.jpgOn a separate occasion (not very much later) you prop pushed my friend right before we started RP, and then walked away.

4. I've heard that on this server, if someone refuses to RP, then S2K is the next go-to.

Edit: You also removed your pipe/clothing right before you died to avoid losing anything.
I was traveling back to the spot I was before I was rdm'd you need to read there you, I told you that in chat.

STARFAX said:
I was traveling back to the spot I was before I was rdm'd you need to read there you, I told you that in chat.
This fails to address any of my points. You weren't 'rdmed', you mingeran away, that isn't random. Besides, breaking NLR (which you shouldn't do in the first place) doesn't give you the right to prop push.

Yegas said:
This fails to address any of my points. You weren't 'rdmed', you mingeran away, that isn't random. Besides, breaking NLR (which you shouldn't do in the first place) doesn't give you the right to prop push.
He was in my way while I was ooc, and I told him to move several times.

STARFAX said:
He was in my way while I was ooc, and I told him to move several times.
I never heard you tell him to move, unless you have screenies of it/other logs. Pretty much, you're just focusing on this one point and ignoring everything else.

STARFAX said:
I wouldn't just prop shove him for no reason I told him to move twice.
Do you have proof?
How do I know you wouldn't prop shove him for no reason? I'll just take your word for it?

STARFAX said:
I traveled to canals since then, so I can't check the logs.
So, back to square one, then? You have words, I have a screenshot of you proppushing.

Yegas said:

My character was completely still and typing while I was continuously being stabbed, as I was stopped that was plenty of time for you to /me or whatever it is you were trying to accomplish.

STARFAX said:
My character was completely still and typing while I was continuously being stabbed, as I was stopped that was plenty of time for you to /me or whatever it is you were trying to accomplish.
If by typing you mean stripping everything off your being, yes. You didn't stop to RP, that much was apparent. If you wanted to RP, you wouldn't have done /me walks away and then lolran off.

Yegas said:
If by typing you mean stripping everything off your being, yes. You didn't stop to RP, that much was apparent. If you wanted to RP, you wouldn't have done /me walks away and then lolran off.
Very false I was being drowned in stabs so you didn't know what I was doing.

The only thing you both are getting at is posting '' "Yes you did." "No I didn't." '' repeatedly. Will you two cease that and contact an administrator to view the thread?

Yegas said:

You heard wrong, if someone refuses to RP, you contact an admin right away by typing a message with the "/a" command.
Was there any previous emote from the characters regarding the assault? If you didn't do "/me attempts to mug/stop the person" or any other similar action, the other player has the right to go on with their business, however if you did an emote, the victim has to respond with a "/me is/isn't able to avoid and attempts to (...)".

In case you need to know, someone with access to the server's files can check the logs of the situation.

Yegas said:
You've probably seen CP's do that to mingey citizens. It's not exactly fair in the server rules, but it makes sense IC wise.
We also Baton people who try to run without rp considering we can stop it quickly.

This thread isn't your own personal shitting grounds.

Both parties are guilty of their own respective questionable behaviour; however, consider this a warning rather than a reprimand... but do not repeat your mistakes.

In future it's best to /a this issues (if possible) as afterwards it can be problematic to prove what precisely transpired.

{closed}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread