RDM and Mingegrab [RESOLVED]

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandler

New Blood
May 4, 2013
Well, title says it all, have multiple witnesses.
I'd like to be refunded my SVD if possible.

Persons involved: gringo, Prim, Chuku, and acstub

Steam ID's: Don't know them except for this one: STEAM_0:1:11196074

Proof:

gringo killed ☢☣Sarge☢☣ using ts2_sv10

gringo killed [SFG] C. Chandler using ts2_sv10
acstub killed ☢☣Sarge☢☣ using ts2_ak47
Crusty (gringo): [OOC] dont nlr
Crusty (gringo): [OOC] break nlr
Desperate Dan (acstub): [OOC] u aint ic man its ok

§ñåkê: Chuku killed [SFG] C. Chandler using ts2_mac10
]Chuku suicided!
AChuku killed [SFG] C. Chandler using ts2_mac10

[Prim killed §ñåkê using ts2_sv10

Player Chuku left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Baba (SF: Chuku ID: STEAM_0:1:11196074) has left the server

What would you like to see improved: Uh I don't know, them to stop being randomers? I honestly don't know what could be improved.

On a side note, this guy was banned from SSTRP a little over an hour ago for repeatedly setting off the self-destruct shit on Bahamut, even after he was kicked and the map was restarted. SteamID is STEAM_0:0:13276077.

(This is after two other players with the exact same descriptions tried to crash the server.)

Just in hindsight, STEAM ID and a general overview of what happened would help the admins in their analyzation.

Also:
When requesting a ban on a player, it is important that you do not just post flaming, and actually follow the guidelines below.

Players Name:
Steam ID:
Reason for ban:
Proof:
What would you like to see improved:

Chandler the last time you posted a request you didn't post it in the format. At least you filtered all the extras out this time but.. The format. And as Datzy pointed out, Steam ID would be useful to the administration team. So you might want to edit the post with the correct format.

Please. :(

In the future, do try to work on using the suggested format.

Can you please forum PM me your steam name? I'll contact you, and I'll see what I can do with what details you tell me, and what witnesses you can turn me to.

Where's the part where you say you're 'not IC' at gunpoint, and later have your friends hunt us with ESP and gun us down during an unrelated situation, and later still have 'Flower' use their observe flags to shoot us with an AA12 repeatedly?

Oh, here it is. Gotta love the brutal editing in the OP to hide these parts.

IBye5sk.png

Gringo killed one of them for fucking around while we were attempting to rob him, claiming to not be IC and bouncing all over the place like an autistic retard. His friend we didn't touch until he pulled out his SVD and started firing at us, so he got killed too. Then they sprinted back, either to fling accusations or scour the dirt for their measly scraps, so they got killed again. It's not a matter of random deathmatch, nor was the grabbing of Chandler's gun after he fired at us a 'mingegrab', we just had to take out the trash.

The best and most notorious bandit is back, yay. From my times of knowing actsub he is probably the most thorough and does everything right, roleplay and all. All is fair in love and war if he drew his SVD to shoot?

I think it's amusing you prats decided to act like idiots around actsub's highly capable entourage and are now trying to snuff him with the system after he laid down the swift hurt.

Me and Flower were there and Flower was observing while in TS with Sarge and Chandler. If anyone has questions about what had happened, I can also help. My Steam name - §ñåkê

I too also spawn at spawn, then was RDM'd by a man named Prim. [Prim killed §ñåkê using ts2_sv10
F

As Sarge should have said he wasn't IC in LOOC. Those 3 should have not shot these two, killing them and taking their items. That is RDM no matter which way you see it. These 3 have had problems in the past from what I can recall and Flower can back me up on that.

§ñåkê said:
Me and Flower were there and Flower was observing while in TS with Sarge and Chandler. If anyone has questions about what had happened, I can also help. My Steam name - §ñåkê

I too also spawn at spawn, then was RDM'd by a man named Prim. [Prim killed §ñåkê using ts2_sv10
F

As Sarge should have said he wasn't IC in LOOC. Those 3 should have not shot these two, killing them and taking their items. That is RDM no matter which way you see it. These 3 have had problems in the past from what I can recall and Flower can back me up on that.
It also seems you guys have problems as well, considering the chat that actsub provided in the link; I haven't seen any proof from your side of the argument within this thread anyway.
If you want to have action taken against them you need to provide evidence that actually shows them doing something completely wrong; and getting you guys out of the way because you're being unserious is completely fine in my opinion. You guys being in Teamspeak together raises some alarms too, maybe that's why Flowers started abusing his observe flags to shoot at Actsub and Prim?

There isen't much to be added to this, me or another SRP admin will pass judgement soon.

Multiple people may be banned.

Chuko banned for 1 week: Spawnkill
Actstub banned for 1 week: Spawnkill

Gringo and Prim will get the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread