RDM and Griefing.

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royce/Ross

Feb 7, 2015
Players Name: Sarah Bates

Steam ID: I couldn't get this because the person soon after disconnected and their steam profile didn't show up on my recent players list. All that I can really provide is the player's IC name which was Sarah Bates, and their steam name at the time which was S.S.

Reason for ban: RDM, griefing.

Proof: All I really can provide is logs of the situation which I assume can be checked in the admin console.

Sarah Bates: [OOC] did u shoot
Rosland: [OOC] no
(To clarify the player is asking if I shot at them and their friend after they sprinted by and went down a tunnel. After I said 'no' Sarah proceeded to run up to me and shoot at me from a small distance, missing many shots and landing a few. I didn't retaliate and shoot back but simply stood there and typed out a playful message.)

Rosland: [OOC] admin rdm
S.S. killed send help using weapon_cc_g3_dmr
Maverick 'Bones' Stark: [YELL] // Hands up don't shoot, #Fergussen2k15
Sarah Bates: [OOC] dont shoot at me and expect not to get shot
(After this I tracked them down to a warehouse after they gunned me down in cold blood, stood there for a few seconds and they began to pat me down and the such so I playfully decided to pat them down back; not with any malicious intent of course. They then took out a knife and a gun and began stabbing and shooting me. At this point I decided to try and fight back so I pulled out my Spas-12 and shoot at them only to have been gunned down and to drop the shotgun. I saw Sarah run up and pick up my shotgun before I respawned and this is what ensued.)

Rosland: [OOC] ok just rdm me again i gues
Sarah Bates: [OOC] You destroy SPAS-12.Sarah Bates destroys their SPAS-12.
Sarah Bates: [OOC] delicious

What would you like to see improved: I would have to say that if there was anything I'd like to see be improved as a result of this situation it's that we as a playerbase don't immediately resort to RDMing and flat out griefing as a response to any situation. A social reconstruction if you will.

I didn't disconnect. I was right in the server with you until you left. You were roleplaying fucking a cactus:

** Rosland tosses the undies away as he begins rubbing his testicles against the cactus, pointy spikes lodging themselves deep within his scrotum.)
c6d026acfe.png

and shot at me every time I went by so I killed you.

You then ran up to where I was RPing and right up against my hitbox, staring, as we tried to get you to respond IC and OOC. You pulled out a shotgun and killed the person I was RPing with, and so I killed you again and destroyed your SWEP.

Suck my cock. You're embarrassing yourself.

E: this is still delicious.

FervensPb said:
I didn't disconnect. I was right in the server with you until you left. You were roleplaying fucking a cactus (** Rosland tosses the undies away as he begins rubbing his testicles against the cactus, pointy spikes lodging themselves deep within his scrotum.)
c6d026acfe.png

and shot at me every time I went by so I killed you. You then ran up to where I was RPing and right up against my hitbox, staring, as we tried to get you to respond IC and OOC. You pulled out a shotgun, killed the person I was RPing with, and so I killed you again and destroyed your SWEP.

Suck my cock. You're embarrassing yourself.
I won't deny that I was messing around with someone before the whole event went down, though you didn't attempt to try and get me to respond at all. You simply stared back and patted me down and the likes. Your friend pulled out a knife and began to stab me, which is when I took out my shotgun and you pulled your piece out. After I was able to shoot the person who was stabbing me you shot me down, took my SWEP and destroyed it.

I don't think we need to resort to telling people to suck eachothers cock, I mean this can be resolved in a civil manner.

FervensPb said:
[insert reaction image]
I find it strange that the only explanations you have against my accusation are a few lies and saying 'Everyone look, he was playing around before this!' The fact of the matter is that at the time it was just myself and another person on the server, so we were playing around. I didn't notice you and your friend joined until after you two simply sprinted by us without any sorts of RP involved. You even RDMd me when I did get IC and was rping after realizing you two had joined.

To reinforce the fact, when I did find you two in the warehouse I didn't open fire first or even pull out a weapon first. Your friend pulled out a knife and began stabbing me, and when I went to run away you took out your gun and shot at me. At this point I took out my shotgun and fired back to no avail, and you picked up my spas-12 and destroyed it.

From what I'm gathering here this whole situation is one of those 'I don't like how this person is having fun so I'm going to ruin his fun' sort of ordeals. I'm fairly certain that you're even stretching the act out onto here seeing as you're not even giving me the decency of politely saying why you felt the need to do what you did, rather you're justing posting a reaction image to likely spark some sort of response out of me.

if you're gonna be a retard and expect not to have some sort of repercussions whether at the hands of another player or an admin, you're honestly just that, retarded.

e;
c6d026acfe.png

Rossi said:
I find it strange that the only explanations you have against my accusation are a few lies and saying 'Everyone look, he was playing around before this!' The fact of the matter is that at the time it was just myself and another person on the server, so we were playing around. I didn't notice you and your friend joined until after you two simply sprinted by us without any sorts of RP involved. You even RDMd me when I did get IC and was rping after realizing you two had joined.

To reinforce the fact, when I did find you two in the warehouse I didn't open fire first or even pull out a weapon first. Your friend pulled out a knife and began stabbing me, and when I went to run away you took out your gun and shot at me. At this point I took out my shotgun and fired back to no avail, and you picked up my spas-12 and destroyed it.

From what I'm gathering here this whole situation is one of those 'I don't like how this person is having fun so I'm going to ruin his fun' sort of ordeals. I'm fairly certain that you're even stretching the act out onto here seeing as you're not even giving me the decency of politely saying why you felt the need to do what you did, rather you're justing posting a reaction image to likely spark some sort of response out of me.
jeff_goldblum_mobile_hd_wallpaper-iphone.jpg

Raspberry said:
if you're gonna be a retard and expect not to have some sort of repercussions whether at the hands of another player or an admin, you're honestly just that, retarded.

e;
c6d026acfe.png
So I'm assuming next time someone does something I don't like I have free reign to RDM them?

Noted.

The solution to RDM is not RDM. Kinda deserved to lose that shottie.

Also, disgusting roleplay. Can we ban you instead?

no, next time you get on the server don't be a fucking retard, don't shoot at people who walk by, and don't roleplay fucking a cactus in global out of character. or at all preferably

Sounds to me like it was a single incident of RDM, which I don't think is particularly ban-worthy - especially considering it was late and the server was pretty empty.

Any kind of 'retaliatory' rdm should be avoided, since it usually just leads to escalation. This thread's also not productive, so I'm locking it.

Be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread