Raygin

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scouser

Legend
Aug 3, 2011
Players Name: Raygin
Steam ID: Will get later
Reason for ban: Bending the rules constantly to get his own way
Proof: Multiple instances, amongst which -

The infamous shoe tying incident where he did /me ties his shoes to avoid dying
The recent S2K where he allowed Monolith to infinitely respawn, resuit, break the Exo Cap and use observe. When Monolith were about to lose he changed the map and said 'Monolith won'
When confronted with criticism for multiple players he didn't respond and threw out bans and kicks
No pictures/logs but these are well known instances

What would you like to see improved: A removal from admin and perhaps a temporary ban. Any normal player that was this disruptive would be permanently banned

True, Raygin fucks up now and then, but I think his intellectual input makes him worth having around.

So far his intellectual input here has been 'Monolith win because they are the Monolith'

GOLDEN NINJA WARRIOR said:
The recent S2K where he allowed Monolith to infinitely respawn, resuit, break the Exo Cap and use observe. When Monolith were about to lose he changed the map and said 'Monolith won'

The s2k was planned by several admins, not just raygin. It was solidfury who changed the map. Maybe check the facts next time scouser?
The ending of the event was also planned because the event was supposed to be a small scouting mission, not a 'TAKE ROSTOK FUCK YEA' one.

Lately I've been disliking Raygin a lot less than normal but I feel like he's one of the more complained about admins and nobody can deny he's notorious for pulling ridiculous things and using his admin powers to back himself up when challenged.

I think he should re-evaluate the way he roleplays. Removal from admin is a harsh thing to call for but I would argue that it's deserved if he doesn't admit his faults and try to fix them, because his behavior has been demonstrably damaging to roleplay, locally and globally, on several occasions.

im pretty sure everyone knows about the shoelace incident and there were about 30 on the server tonight that could attest to it if they cared to

*Slowly removes his non-excistant glasses*

My god.... This is the best ban case I have ever seen...

The cases which he writes of are all offences of which an admin should be punished, possibly even removed.

Ontop of it all the man in question is known to be a man one cannot trust to be fair.. Why would anyone want a fair admin that DOESN'T make things end in his favour?!

The logs, the pictures it all simply goes to show that Raygin is obviously unfit to use his spare time in life to try and assist this community in any way shape or form. Last of which with the position of admin.

Gentlemen... This is a no-brainer.

You don't need to play to see that its always the same handful of people posting the ban requests and all the CCCs. You guys are just a liability, I don't want to play on a server full of brown nosers who are so autistic that they're too busy breathing down the neck of that guy who annoyed you one time just so they can make an unfounded report or another useless CCC to try get them banned instead of RPing with your friends. Its always the group of people here who love making shitty CCCs and reports who seem to live and breath TnB just to drag down everyone else.

I mean, posting a ban request on an admin proves you don't actually give a shit because you must know theres no way he'd actually be banned. You don't want him to actually get banned, you just want to smear shit on Raygin for everyone to see publicly and you're failing horribly. Perhaps you should bring some evidence to the table next time if you want mob justice instead of "R-Remember that time Raygin did that thing ages ago!"

GOLDEN NINJA WARRIOR said:
you dont even play ofc u havent seen it

EXACTLY!

Was I an admin, unaware of what has happend server side, your original post is as helpfull to what you are trying to do as simply scooping a big handfull of dog shit off the pavement and throwing it at Raygin.

You are ment to enlighten me to the problem at hand, not make a thread in a fit of rage against an admin that would classify as you simply flaming him.

As previously asked for by an admin of this community, where is the proof?

No proof, no case. No case, no thread. No thread, no results.

This is simply an Innapropriate thread that should be locked, unless it is made relevant by pictures or some other form of proof that confirm these claims.

Further more, more work should be put into it overall as it appears very half hearted and generally not all that well done.

My two cent.

I'm watching Shanghai Knights right now. I'm thinking of re-writing it with Raygin as Owen Wilson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread