Raspberry

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarec

Mar 22, 2012
Players Name: Raspberry

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55891507

Reason for ban: RDMing 5 people, abuse of observer

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/1JqVkR5.png

What would you like to see improved: I don't have any screenshots to prove observer being abused, but it was used to come up behind us as we entered the building, after which he proceeded to kill us. But Dinner, razerbaz, Osprey and Dunjam can testify. But what I'd like to see improved is p obvious, less rdm pls, getting pretty annoying.

did you post the logs of you guys minging around in the middle of town, as well as spawning explosives near each other and shooting them?

i don't deny minging around, and if anyone wants to report me and the others for spawning props and messing around with eachother, then go ahead. doesn't change the fact that raspberry rdmed us

Alright so I'm sitting here RPing with Tami, and then these 3 military, one vigilance guy, and another fucking dude rush in yelling "breaching breaching!" shooting guns everywhere and shit and then suddenly I get fucking shot and I retaliate by hopping in observer and shooting the dude firing his gun towards me in the doorway, to which I then just hold the button down, emptying the 20 round mag, I killed like, 5 people. But they were /all/ interrupting my roleplay, and /all/ were armed, firing guns randomly. One tried RDMing me for sure, the others may have had similar intentions. I dunno, I was just defending myself and the others in the room. If you wish to permaban me for it, go ahead I mean it was 5 and there is a 3 strike rule, but still I think I was right in doing it. I'm not about to let myself be shot to death and have my entire RP destroyed. Their guns were all returned and I offered to dish out script money to repair them tomorrow when a tech or admin was on.

But yeah, like I said- I consent to whatever punishment I should recieve fully, but if you read the above paragraph you might think what I did was justified, considering the amount of failRP in 3 military(1 dutier) coming to town when Freedoms IC guards would've killed or captured them right away anyway.

what are you talking about? we didn't run in yelling breaching breaching, since we were talking over teamspeak. neither did anyone open fire on you. all we know is that we tried to remove the prop that was blocking the entrance to a building in town, but it didn't work, eventually somebody removed it, not one of us, so we went inside. then i suddently got shot by an aa12, and died.

you also claim we were all armed, but i had no weapon equipped, and ran in empty-handed.

Sdr. Andriy Mykhaltso: [YELL] Breaching
Raspberry killed Dinner using ts2_aa12
Raspberry killed Xarec using ts2_aa12
Riley Gagnon: [LOCAL-OOC] my rp.
Riley Gagnon: [LOCAL-OOC] why
Raspberry killed razerbaz using ts2_aa12
Raspberry killed Osprey using ts2_aa12
Raspberry killed Dunjam using ts2_aa12
' Shock ' (Xarec): [OOC] wow reported for rdm
Jax: [LOCAL-OOC] get their guns so they can get refunds

Apparantly Deadmon got on and fixed the broken shit but I dunno.

I have literally no idea what happened here. One second I was peacefully roleplaying and the next everyone was sprinting around S2King one another. I don't actually believe that Raspberry was the one who sparked the conflict but instead just the one who "won" it. Raspberry was roleplaying. As far as I'm aware there was something regarding the explosive phx prop and shit going on outside.

Deadmon got on and sorted everything out with regards to broken things after it all happened. Props to him for making that effort with how tired he seemed.

well, deadmon said he was too tired to make proper judgement, since it would probably come back biting him in the ass.

raspberry is correct, shitload of people were firing weapons wildly(especially at the door), spawning explosives(the explosive phx prop), some of them even shot eachother, and they did yell breaching, I was there watching this shit from observe on my professor

Yeah, from what I'm being shown, I can't really see this going through. If you're fucking around in teamspeak and blatantly ruining other people's rp with no intention to do anything remotely IC while on the server, then you're pretty much consenting to being RDM'd, especially when no admins are on. You got off lucky with refunds.

somebody opened fire on the door since it was blocking the entrance to the building, and it was impossible to remove. and also, regarding the explosives, i did spawn them, but somebody else shot them, not sure who.

either way, i can safely say that nobody opened fire at you when we were running into the building. i must've missed the breaching shout, which i apologise for, but nobody opened fire at you. also, dunjam was shot after this happened.

I know for a fact that I got shot. You know when you get shot and your screen flashes red and your health bar lowers and your characters goes "Oof!", yep. All of those symptoms. So anyway, my observer flags are gone now, which is understandable I don't expect to get those back but keep in mind the first though on my mind was getting rid of these people before the entire RP was trashed and my RP partner disconnected.

I was in the room roleplaying as well. [Thanks for leaving me out, Raspberry :(]

We were roleplaying inside a building while mass gunfire and explosions were going on outside, suddenly someone was inside the room shooting; and then Raspberry retaliated and shot everyone that was seemingly in the building. This was /moments/ after Deadmon logged out.

Hell, no offense Deadmon, but the server was already kinda being mingy while you were on; with a Pirate-driven police-car going around being "anti-cyber police" in IC less than 15 moments prior.

The whole situation was fucked, to be honest.

yeah, deadmon logged off just prior, but came back to try and resolve the situation since someone woke him up. but as i said, he was too tired to make proper judgement. anyways, we didn't run into the room shooting, but if someone did that, then i apologise, since it wasn't anybodys intention to ruin your rp.

all we did was shoot at the door, and tried to open it with all different things, but nothing happened. since none of us could remove it, but then it suddently disappeared, we kind of assumed either you or someone else with permission to remove it did so.

i can only speak for myself, though, and while i spawned the explosive props, i didn't blow them up, neither did i shoot at the door. obviously, fireblade is correct, the server was kinda fucked at the time, but you still killed more people than opened fire at you, if anyone did.

For sake of clarification, because a lot of you are misinterpreting the recent announcement on RDM:
Announcement regarding DM said:
Admins will begin banning players who engage in DM or disruption of roleplay for a set, standard period of twenty-four hours or longer.

From what's being shown, Rasp didn't engage in RDM to disrupt roleplay. Xarec + Teamspeak Crew were the offenders. Again, hard pressed to believe you guys actually got refunded and not banned yourselves.

Quit fucking around on the server because the pop is less than 15. You should have every reason to believe there's people still roleplaying. I've even been pretty lenient considering when I've been RP'ing at that time, people think it's OK to come around and start spouting in LOOC about the new suit they're going to get, or start spamming gib dupes which make the most annoying sound over a radius that can be heard all over the rp_stalker town.

If you aren't there to RP, get off.

The roleplay that was going on was a last attempt to get all the unseriousness going on elsewhere in the server out and tap out a last big of quality roleplay. An attempt to squeeze the last few drops from the lemon. We were doing a fairly good job, the roleplay was of good quality and presented opportunity for character development but was than interrupted by raucous gunfire and general chaos that left me flabbergasted and unsure what to do. The roleplay was completely shattered, and while we managed to get it going again after about ten or so minutes, it lost the flow that it had before and didn't last very long.

I've been microsleeping for a few hours now and the whole situation was blank to me until there were UKMers sprinting around the room I was roleplaying in with guns firing off. I'm kind of upset that the potential development was lost but I'm near positive it wasn't Raspberry who started the situation as he was participating in the roleplay.

e; I'm going to sleep. That's my input, make the best out of it you can.

aimosal said:
Yeah, from what I'm being shown, I can't really see this going through. If you're fucking around in teamspeak and blatantly ruining other people's rp with no intention to do anything remotely IC while on the server, then you're pretty much consenting to being RDM'd, especially when no admins are on. You got off lucky with refunds.

Thank you for having some sense.

aimosal said:
For sake of clarification, because a lot of you are misinterpreting the recent announcement on RDM:

From what's being shown, Rasp didn't engage in RDM to disrupt roleplay. Xarec + Teamspeak Crew were the offenders. Again, hard pressed to believe you guys actually got refunded and not banned yourselves.

Quit fucking around on the server because the pop is less than 15. You should have every reason to believe there's people still roleplaying. I've even been pretty lenient considering when I've been RP'ing at that time, people think it's OK to come around and start spouting in LOOC about the new suit they're going to get, or start spamming gib dupes which make the most annoying sound over a radius that can be heard all over the rp_stalker town.

If you aren't there to RP, get off.

Frankly, I think another admin or two in the "late" American Hour is beginning to be required; as this is a frequent occurance and the cause of people leaving for the night... Most nights. It doesn't have to be that way. I proved that at TRP here, at SRP here, and at GGL SRP. There's nothing stopping the server pop of staying in the medium~ ranges in the late-night if there is an admin or two around to keep things serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread