Raspberry, Apollo

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they can apologize for directly attempting to disrupt the server as well as cause mischief, I can apologize for placing them in an unnecessary spotlight for such a small error.

>walking around in rebel clothing

>inventory full of guns
>cop sees you
>suddenly realize how booked you are
>HUP WELP I FORGOT

Calling total bullshit here. I don't know who came up with the "rebel-pants-aren't-rebel-pants" shit but as far as I'm concerned if you're sporting them you're a target. The only other person I know of who tries to pull that shit is like, one loyalist chick. It's, like Caelum is upset about, a "haha fuck you i'm a rebel but you can't book me for it" right in his face. I bet if you hadn't walked past that CP (as I'm pretty sure you two were walking around for awhile before) you would've no-doubt continued hauling your M249 and shit around. If it takes a Civil Protection officer confronting you to make you "remember" what's in your inventory, maybe you shouldn't have any of the shit you clearly can't keep track of.

Basically, don't wear rebel pants in the city if you're a fucking rebel and cover up your tracks better than forgetting to stash your MOLLE vest and M249 until a CP is pissed in L-OOC. leave it ye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread