Raspberry, Apollo

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelum

Oct 15, 2015
Players Name: Raspberry, Apollo

Steam ID: Unknown

Reason for ban: Blatant disrespect, Using Teamspeak to Metagame/Plan out assault, Stashing items in front of a CP with intent to antagonize

Proof:
http://pastebin.com/sC9U7xui
I was on Teamspeak with them the entire time, listening in to make sure they didn't do anything stupid. They were planning out stuff OOC, talking about attacking my CP with OOC assault intentions, etc etc... Then they start disrespecting me in the teamspeak.

After my officer confronted them about what I believed to be combat fatigues (They literally have combat boots in the description but after an admin spoke to me I let that slide), they stood in front of me and began stashing weapons and gear right in front of me.

After that, they began to antagonize me on teamspeak for their idiotic and disruptive behavior.

What would you like to see improved: Apparently this person was just recently unbanned, and it's very obvious they didn't have a long enough vacation because they are back doing stupid things. Perhaps someone should give them some basic rules and set up to not be general shitheads. I had a very negative experience with them and I think they need to be brought to justice. Thank you.

"This page is no longer available. It has either expired, been removed by it's creator, or removed by one of the Pastebin staff."

alright caelum i warned you

After my officer confronted them about what I believed to be combat fatigues (They literally have combat boots in the description but after an admin spoke to me I let that slide), they stood in front of me and began stashing weapons and gear right in front of me.
I was also in the teamspeak, and you were sitting quiet because nobody knew the recruit they were talking about was you. After you had let Jared go, raspberry was laughing because he forgot to stash his shit and that if caelum had searched him he would have caught him with an M249 and two vests.

You, thinking you were slick cause nobody knew it was you, thought you'd immediately order him up onto the wall to try and catch him with more stuff. Raspberry didn't even catch that you were in the channel, I looked up your digits and found out that lo and behold, caelum was metagaming.

I gave you a nice simply warning cause its my duty as an adjutant, and im usually a nice guy, but if you want to fuel a fire that you started im sure metagaming is fair grounds for the removal of your recruit. Like I said, I did warn you.

ps, make sure the guy u start to shit talk has actually left the channel when you start to do so. i think u mistakened me for apollo.

first off let me say that the entire time he was in the teamspeak, he never said a word, any sort of 'metagamed assault' never actually occurred and was a joke, the stashing thing can be explained

I was on Teamspeak with them the entire time, listening in to make sure they didn't do anything stupid. They were planning out stuff OOC, talking about attacking my CP with OOC assault intentions, etc etc... Then they start disrespecting me in the teamspeak.

After my officer confronted them about what I believed to be combat fatigues (They literally have combat boots in the description but after an admin spoke to me I let that slide)
i told you that they gave no armor value and that they were literally just jeans tucked into boots and said "can you just respect my roleplay and ill respect yours" but to no avail as you intended on getting an admin to confirm on that one, and the whole stashing items thing that you bring up, that can be attributed to the fact that i had swapped characters without realizing, when i dropped the jeans so you could see they didnt say "combat fatigues" i realized my weapons were unstashed, i didnt stash them until after the situation because if you held me up and told me to get on the wall i was going to allow you to take them IC, as i said in the teamspeak, if you really were in there listening

They were planning out stuff OOC, talking about attacking my CP with OOC assault intentions, etc etc..

by this do u mean when i said "yo i should crouch behind him and you can push him over like in the cartoons"
as in, the thing that i didnt do, the obvious joke that everyone but you got

McCrae said:
alright caelum i warned you

I was also in the teamspeak, and you were sitting quiet because nobody knew the recruit they were talking about was you. After you had let Jared go, raspberry was laughing because he forgot to stash his shit and that if caelum had searched him he would have caught him with an M249 and two vests.

You, thinking you were slick cause nobody knew it was you, thought you'd immediately order him up onto the wall to try and catch him with more stuff. Raspberry didn't even catch that you were in the channel, I looked up your digits and found out that lo and behold, caelum was metagaming.

I gave you a nice simply warning cause its my duty as an adjutant, and im usually a nice guy, but if you want to fuel a fire that you started im sure metagaming is fair grounds for the removal of your recruit. Like I said, I did warn you.

ps, make sure the guy u start to shit talk has actually left the channel when you start to do so. i think u mistakened me for apollo.
He was talking earlier, before you got into the channel, about how he was lugging around the gear, and even mocked in the teamspeak "I'm going to walk across the plaza with full gear in my inventory lol"

no, no you misunderstood, i said, and i directly quote word for word

"7dast walks through the plaza with his vest on and a gun out atleast once a fuckin day"

dont twist my words around. lying in a ban request is almost as bad as lying in a ban appeal lmfao

That is not what I heard at all. I won't even bother to respond to the second part of that post as its obviously just an attempt to egg me on, as you continue to try to do in the teamspeak right now.

What would you like to see improved: Apparently this person was just recently unbanned, and it's very obvious they didn't have a long enough vacation because they are back doing stupid things. Perhaps someone should give them some basic rules and set up to not be general shitheads. I had a very negative experience with them and I think they need to be brought to justice. Thank you.
also caelum we directly told u that raspberry had been unbanned several monthes ago when u brought that up into teamspeak

im glad you ignored the three of us when we told u this and decided to post it anyways

says something about the straws yur grasping at.

okay well now that you're bringing me into a shitfest, i walk across plaza and straight into the sewers or wherever i was ic before the damned server restart, cause its a pain in the ass to just switch into normal clothes for the sole purpose of not turning heads in the plaza, but for the most part nobody even cares cause ive got a physgun out and it lasts for the course of 3 seconds. and whatever else i carry around the city is on my character ic and i accept full ic consequences in the event i get captured.

I'm sorry, but its hard to take any of the people that were directly involved seriously when you posted things like this;

CCA.C17-RcT.30753: [LOCAL-OOC] Admin confirmed, they are just tucked in jeans. Void and apologies.
Jayson 'Jay' Karzarko: [LOCAL-OOC] learn your place next time
Jared Byrd: [LOCAL-OOC] yeah its fine seeya thanks
Jared Byrd stashes their M16a4 ACOG.
Jared Byrd stashes their Rebel Molle Vest (Donator).
Jared Byrd stashes their Rebel Vest.
Jared Byrd stashes their M249 Holo.
Jayson 'Jay' Karzarko: [LOCAL-OOC] Get rekt
Jared Byrd stashes their Dual Glock 17s.
[PM to Anna Alders] Okay he just stashed guns right in front of me.
Jared Byrd stashes their Gasmask.
Jayson 'Jay' Karzarko: [LOCAL-OOC] Cuck'd

In addition to this, they were using the teamspeak as their playground thinking nobody would see their attempt to wiggle around the rules to anger other people. Here's some quotes you might recognize;

"Oh god how hard do you think he's raging right now"

"How bad do you think it would piss him off if I stashed right now"

etc etc...

McCrae said:
you still havent addressed the fact that you were metagaming
I never metagamed anything. I'd like to be pointed out, directly, where I metagamed anything. Everything I did IC was from IC knowledge of stupid things they were doing in the game.

Just because I'm in the same channel as someone doesn't automatically mean metagame. Try again.

Caelum said:
I never metagamed anything. I'd like to be pointed out, directly, where I metagamed anything. Everything I did IC was from IC knowledge of stupid things they were doing in the game.

Just because I'm in the same channel as someone doesn't automatically mean metagame. Try again.
if you weren't metagaming you would have said something right off the bat.

and btw TS isn't IC knowledge, you don't seem to understand that. you didn't know anything, you didn't search him. raspberry was probably going to accept the fact that he was searched if you had actually done so.

im literally already repeating myself. read previious posts again, i think u missed them somehow.

McCrae said:
if you weren't metagaming you would have said something right off the bat.

and btw TS isn't IC knowledge, you don't seem to understand that. you didn't know anything, you didn't search him. raspberry was probably going to accept the fact that he was searched if you had actually done so.

im literally already repeating myself. read previious posts again, i think u missed them somehow.
I think I'm repeating myself at this point as well, because I never used any knowledge from the teamspeak to effect what I did IC. I told him to get against the wall AFTER He stashed his inventory DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF ME in a CLEAR attempt to mock the fact that he got away scott free.

honestly, while raspberry is a cunt, i genuinely do not believe he had any intent on causing you distress by stashing his inventory in front of you and honestly i don't even get why you're offended by it, but you are so that doesn't really matter.

the whole stashing items thing that you bring up, that can be attributed to the fact that i had swapped characters without realizing, when i dropped the jeans so you could see they didnt say "combat fatigues" i realized my weapons were unstashed, i didnt stash them until after the situation because if you held me up and told me to get on the wall i was going to allow you to take them IC, as i said in the teamspeak, if you really were in there listening
????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread